ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

[quote name='georox']Is chat not working for anyone else?[/QUOTE]

Seems to have died. Don't forget, the client is still in Beta. I've emailed Chris, so he should probably be able to have a look sometime soon. I'm about ready to head to bed personally.

[quote name='georox']Is chat not working for anyone else?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dv8mad']Seems to have died. Don't forget, the client is still in Beta. I've emailed Chris, so he should probably be able to have a look sometime soon. I'm about ready to head to bed personally.[/QUOTE]

Sorry Geo, but you have to be homeless for a while now.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']
D286.Growlanser Gashapon Left - S- VintageTurtle - $1
D287.Growlanser Gashapon Center - S- VintageTurtle - $1
D288.Growlanser Gashapon Right - S- VintageTurtle - $1
Would anyone care to or want to outbid me on these? I need some more spare cash to bid on the Ar Tonelico III poster. :lol: Clearly I wouldn't be bidding against you again for them, but watch out for others![/QUOTE]
This clearly didn't live very long on the last page, so I'm bringing it back for just a wee bit o' attention...

[quote name='dv8mad']Seems to have died. Don't forget, the client is still in Beta. I've emailed Chris, so he should probably be able to have a look sometime soon. I'm about ready to head to bed personally.[/QUOTE]
I did not know about a lowball chat.

I have to head out for the day now. Don't outbid me. :D

No really, everyone have fun. Bid well.

[quote name='Burrito king']Those who win any of the Anime Poster Lots. I want all the kodomo no jikan posters from them. I will give you $4 shipped for them.[/QUOTE]

Not sure how many there are, but you can always do request with dv8 on his site. :D

I'm surprised I'm winning so many of the items I made bids on so far (some of them beat Amazon's prices by over 50%).

Asking as a newbie to lowball sales: Are we contacted with the total at the end of each phase, or do we receive notification once all the phases are finished? Or is it our responsiblity to reply right away?

A199.Record Of Agarest War: Really Naughty Limited Edition Items 26"x20" Ellis pillowcase, and sensual Vira-Lor mouse pad - A - $11.00!

SUCK IT BD! 50 CENTS, YEA!

A199.Record Of Agarest War: Really Naughty Limited Edition Items 26"x20" Ellis pillowcase, and sensual �Vira-Lor mouse pad - A - $12

Phase A is updated to this point; working on the others.

EDIT: Officially up to date as of this post.

EDIT 2: And for coolsteel's post on the next page. Jerk. ;)

-TLP

bread's done
Back