ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

Hmph. Even I lost track...

I suppose I will have to be about the 5th guy ITT to ask;

Can someone outbid me on item B129. please?

I accidentally bid on the same item twice! :D

[quote name='dv8mad']PHASE 1 (Section A) AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED

No more bids for the first section will count after this post. Everything before does. Questions? See the rules in the OP! ;)

Now, I'm going to eat lunch and then I will get started on finishing updates for section 1.

Just a note for those of you joining in late, please read the rules. Totals WILL NOT be calculated until all three phases have ended. it's not an easy job and, with 2 other phases ending over the next two days, there won't be a ton of time to get all the details together. Just hang tight please! ;)
[/QUOTE]

Dammit, knew I shoulda went teh Ebay route. :roll:

Some of you's got some steals!

[quote name='dv8mad']PHASE 1 (Section A) AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED[/QUOTE]Woo hoo!! Thank you all for not outbidding me. :bouncy:

Now to check phase 2 stuff. :D

edit: Oops, looks like someone outbid me on the transformers jets. Aw crumbs. Still, not a bad haul so far.

I'm looking at a bunch of hd-dvds that would look interesting to me (in the b160-ish to b199 range), but shipping is a killer since it will completely dominate the total cost. So I wanted to work something out with the seller before I bid. But I don't know the mapping from item #s to sellers: are all the items with # starting with B from the same seller? And if so, where can I look up the CAG ID of the seller so I can message him/her?

Any ideas?

[quote name='thejam']I'm looking at a bunch of hd-dvds that would look interesting to me (in the b160-ish to b199 range), but shipping is a killer since it will completely dominate the total cost. So I wanted to work something out with the seller before I bid. But I don't know the mapping from item #s to sellers: are all the items with # starting with B from the same seller? And if so, where can I look up the CAG ID of the seller so I can message him/her?

Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

Check the link to the pics for a name. See if it matches a CAG ID would be my guess on how to contact a seller. As for that being the way to go about it, you'd have to wait for someone involved in the lowball to respond.

[quote name='thejam']I'm looking at a bunch of hd-dvds that would look interesting to me (in the b160-ish to b199 range), but shipping is a killer since it will completely dominate the total cost. So I wanted to work something out with the seller before I bid. But I don't know the mapping from item #s to sellers: are all the items with # starting with B from the same seller? And if so, where can I look up the CAG ID of the seller so I can message him/her?

Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

This is actually the exact reason why we don't have the sellers named. While it's true you can pick out some of the sellers based on their photo hosting, it7s not always the case. The thing is, we wanted everyone in the lowball to have a level playing field, and that includes the sellers. It would not be very fair for sellers to be competing against each other. For example, both myself and another seller had FFXIII faceplates available in the first phase. If I had said, hey everyone, this is my item and I'm hosting the lowball! Would I have gotten a few bids swing my way rather than the other seller? Maybe, and I just don't think that's the way I would like things to run.

Best advice I can give is for people to imagine worst case scenario: every single item you buy is from a different seller and $3 applies to each item. Then, at the end when you find out your seller will give you a break on shipping, it's a good feeling. Please check out the rules for shipping costs for more details.

If it keeps a few bids from coming in, it's just fine as sellers will just add items back to their tradelists when it's all said and done. Not only is the ULTIMATE lowball about unloading items, but it's also just an event in general and is meant to be a fun and exciting diversion from the norm.:D

B033.The Dark Spire - $6
B034.Flash Focus - $2
B121.Metal Gear Solid Digital Graphic Novel - $2
B136.Shuffle Volumes 1-6 + Box - $13
B162.DBZ Super Android 13/ Bojack Unbound - $4

B022. Luminous Arc - A - SniperREX - $5.50
C106 Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2 A SniperREX $10.5
C156 Yakuza 3 w/ DLC Add-On "Haruka's Missions" PSN Code A SniperREX $18.5
C181 Siren Blood Curse B SnipeREX $19
C231 Wii Sports Resort w/ Motion Plus A SniperREX $11
D311Tales of Vesperia A SniperREX $16.0

B013.Pokemon Diamond Version $8