ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Please change your text from white dv8mad. I can read it on my iPod cag. The background is a light biege[/QUOTE]

Speaking of interesting colors. I've once used White fonts and put up a Yellow background on a shared computer before... my co-workers really hated that even if they were just passing by and weren't using the computer... :D

[quote name='penetratingpincer']Speaking of interesting colors. I've once used White fonts and put up a Yellow background on a shared computer before... my co-workers really hated that even if they were just passing by and weren't using the computer... :D[/QUOTE]
Yellow and orange, they truly are rage evoking colours!

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Please change your text from white dv8mad. I can read it on my iPod cag. The background is a light biege[/QUOTE]

Isn't white the default text color here? :cold:

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Ha ha, congratulations elessar, I've felt your stinger twice now![/QUOTE]

lol... sorry. GF wanted them =P I think the first thing I ever bought her was one of the Harvest Moons on Gamecube =P

[quote name='dv8mad']Isn't white the default text color here? :cold:[/QUOTE]

The CAG mobile version is white background and black text. So if you have white font, you can't read it. I can read yellow font, but it's not easy.

[quote name='elessar123']lol... sorry. GF wanted them =P I think the first thing I ever bought her was one of the Harvest Moons on Gamecube =P[/QUOTE]
Aw, I feel somewhat bad about bumping the price up now. I also feel bad that she's getting Harvest Moon 2 & 3 without the original. Tell you what, I'm a kind guy and will let you buy it from me for $0.50 more than I paid for it. ;)

My lowball ADHD saves my ass yet again. That was close :lol: Looks like I've been nuked out of the water on Ar Tonelico Deluxe, so I definitely have options for Phase 3.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Aw, I feel somewhat bad about bumping the price up now. I also feel bad that she's getting Harvest Moon 2 & 3 without the original. Tell you what, I'm a kind guy and will let you buy it from me for $0.50 more than I paid for it. ;)[/QUOTE]

Hehe, no worries =P And don't feel bad, cause I do too for winning stuff we're both bidding on two days in a row, so just think of it as even =P

[quote name='fwbweux']My lowball ADHD saves my ass yet again. That was close :lol: Looks like I've been nuked out of the water on Ar Tonelico Deluxe, so I definitely have options for Phase 3.[/QUOTE]
I've been destroyed on just about everything so far, heh. As you said though, more funds for Phase 3 are now available!

Oh! Just saw that tlp handled some updating while I was gone, effectively cutting my update workload in half. Thanks for being so swell tlp! :bow:

[quote name='elessar123']Hehe, no worries =P And don't feel bad, cause I do too for winning stuff we're both bidding on two days in a row, so just think of it as even =P[/QUOTE]
If you say so mate, but if dv8 is down with it I honestly wouldn't mind letting your girlfriend have the first GBC Harvest Moon. I know it would make her happy, and I am honestly happy when other people are happy. ^^

It's pretty much a Christmas effect, you enjoy the giving more than the receiving.

As for our bidding upon the same items, it's all in good fun to have a lowball rival. It's almost worth the extra dollars.

C006PS1 - Parasite Eve IIDisc 2 onlyB - tink $8
C248Fallout 3 A - tink $8
C280Tomb Raider Legendsmin. scratchesB - tink $3

[quote name='VintageTurtle']I've been destroyed on just about everything so far, heh. As you said though, more funds for Phase 3 are now available![/QUOTE]

Actually, I just remembered that I have a $46 bid out on Revelations: Persona in Rodimus' lowball. I think that more than puts the kibosh on any Phase 3 plans I might have been considering :cold:

There are a couple of select things I will at least defend for a few dollars, though ;) Oh look, here's one now:

C068:ps2:Maximo: Ghosts to Glory - $1.50

OK, I believe Phase 2 should be up to date now. I saw some issues while going through (such as CharlieBrown being mixed up with Burrito king) and fixed them.
It's obviously a case of tlp being inferior to me in EVERY SINGLE WAY, but, he works for slop, so I can't fire the guy.

LOL, really though, updating 1000+ items in 4 separate posts is a really, REALLY tough job and these things are bound to happen
to him ;)
. If you notice any other errors, please point them out as early as possible. Thanks!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I am aware my PM box is full. Even though I requested no OMS, I have received on average 25 per day which, with the in progress trades and such that I have kept PMs for, made me full about 3 days back. I don't plan to be able to clear space anytime soon, so now you really do have to post here rather than PM me if there are questions or issues. That said, about half of the PMs I have received could have been answered by simply reading the rules in the OP. If you have a basic question, please check them out!

C058.hack//Infection: Part 1 $7
C059.hack//Mutation: Part 2 $9
C071Mobile Suit Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam $12
C117FFX-2 $5
C209Zelda Windwaker - $10
C001PS1 - Digimon World - $8
C002PS1 - Digimon World 3 - $12

[quote name='dv8mad']OK, I believe Phase 2 should be up to date now. I saw some issues while going through (such as CharlieBrown being mixed up with Burrito king) and fixed them.
It's obviously a case of tlp being inferior to me in EVERY SINGLE WAY, but, he works for slop, so I can't fire the guy.

LOL, really though, updating 1000+ items in 4 separate posts is a really, REALLY tough job and these things are bound to happen
to him ;)
. If you notice any other errors, please point them out as early as possible. Thanks!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I am aware my PM box is full. Even though I requested no OMS, I have received on average 25 per day which, with the in progress trades and such that I have kept PMs for, made me full about 3 days back. I don't plan to be able to clear space anytime soon, so now you really do have to post here rather than PM me if there are questions or issues. That said, about half of the PMs I have received could have been answered by simply reading the rules in the OP. If you have a basic question, please check them out![/QUOTE]

Ah, thanks for fixing it! And of course it's understandable to make mistakes! There is one other very little mistake... but this one kind of benefits me haha... I bid $4 on B006. Metal Gear Solid, it's showing as 3.50, but you can leave it like that if you'd like ;).

Oh yeah, and also a while ago I bid $6 on C275:360:Rainbow Six Vegas 2, but it never showed. Thanks and keep up the hard work!

UPDATED TO 1647

[quote name='CharlieBrown']Ah, thanks for fixing it! And of course it's understandable to make mistakes! There is one other very little mistake... but this one kind of benefits me haha... I bid $4 on B006. Metal Gear Solid, it's showing as 3.50, but you can leave it like that if you'd like ;).

Oh yeah, and also a while ago I bid $6 on C275:360:Rainbow Six Vegas 2, but it never showed. Thanks and keep up the hard work![/QUOTE]

If the item were mine, I would leave the $.50 off due to your honesty, but, it is not mine, so honesty takes yet another victim. :lol:

[quote name='Potatoeman']dv8 I have a question about your services on your website, should I email you or would you prefer another contact method?[/QUOTE]

Best bet would be to check the FAQ and forums first. If you don't find the answer there, then you can message me through the site forums if you would like, or you could post your question in the forum help section just in case someone else has the same trouble or question in the future.

C304
xbox360.gif
Left 4 Dead 2 AHydroX $12.50

C273
xbox360.gif
Red Dead Redemption Adarkrundus $22

Last edited by a moderator:
C249Nier $16.50
C262Hellboy Science of Evil $2
C265Monster Madness $1.50
C278Stormrise $2.50
C286Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Legend $2.50
C296Red Faction: Guerrilla $5.50
C300Shadowrun $1.50
C301Street Fighter IV $4.50
C310Resonance of Fate $20.50
D311Tales of Vesperia ASniperREX $16.50
D317Blazblue: Calamity Trigger Limited Editionw/OST, strategy vids, all in original box $15.50
D318Blue Dragon $3.50
D324Dead or Alive 4 $2.50
D328Kung Fu Panda/Lego Indiana Jones 2-Pack $2.50
D333Pure $2.50
C327Black SP system with power cable $13.50
E336GBC - Atomic Purple Game Boy ColorSome scratching on screen, plays great $3
E338White DS LiteNo stylus, LCD broken $8.50

C213Viewtiful Joe 2 2.50
D326Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard $2.50

Fantastic that I got Dr. Mario. I think that's the only game that will be able to tear my mother away from Picross 3d!

C193SNES - Super Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back- $1.50
D336Silent Hill: Homecoming- $5
D002PS1 - Final Fantasy IX (GH) Replacement case- $2.50
C020PS1 - Castlevania:Chronicles No Manual- $6

bread's done
Back