ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

[quote name='penetratingpincer']Update: I also sent in Paypal payments to the following sellers:
Walt Jay

So waiting on info to make 2 more payments.[/QUOTE]

Wait, I thought I PMed you back?

*edit* Apparently not...

To update...I've gotten some sleep, so more payments have been sent. My "paid" list looks like this now:

AkariK
battousai11
technolover
saetia
Ace!
sweeetja713
TekJansen
dv8mad
FatBoyInside

PMed for info, awaiting reply:

punkmaggit
elessar123
Rave Child

Got packages sent out today to all of the following People:
adolescent
Agmaniacmike
Banjora
crazylikeafox11
dancrane212
Ibramgaunt249
igotnodough
jaidem
Josh5890
nb85
OnChkMnDS
penetratingpincer
Revenantae
saetia
the_punisher
thejam
tkszeto

The following people have paid, and their stuff will go out with the next round of shipments:
johnsonguyen3
punkmaggit
Rave Child
Shaq-Funaki
sdeline89

Still Waiting for payment from:
Ash Burton
hockyfun66@
Renaissance 2K

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='saetia']lol, no. I wasn't singling you out. Thanks though. :)

I was just bringing it up because I had a lowball a few months ago and out of over 150 items, only 2 people didn't gift/cover fees. This lowball had 29 transactions and almost half didn't gift. No biggie. I just like to bitch and moan. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I think I'm one of them D:

I usually gift Paypal payments to avoid fees, but I'm new here and just discovered that thread that said you aren't supposed to do that :O

Do we just kind of look the other way on that? >.> I didn't want to get in trouble D:

EDIT: Nice to hear back from one the people I bought from though. Everyone else has been silent since the night the lowball ended when I paid.

^ For reference Mit, if you choose to gift someone, that is your business. But, if someone fully expects to be gifted (making it a deal breaker) payment and/or demands gifting, then that's against the rules.

Personally, I don't gift people when I don't know them or if I'm making a larger transaction that I don't feel 100% confident with. It's just common sense to keep yourself, as the buyer, safe to a degree. However, when people with pretty massive CAG feedback don't get gifted, sometimes we feel a little unhappy as it's often a sign that we aren't trusted. I have felt that way sometimes. For example, I have received multiple payments of $4-$5 in this lowball that were not gifted so, a relatively large percentage of that is lost in fees. Then, when I have to change it over to yen, (considering the weak dollar) I get around 280-300 yen on a package that costs 350 to ship. As always though, one goal of the lowball is to simply get rid of stuff, so it's not a huge issue overall.

[quote name='Mit']I think I'm one of them D:

I usually gift Paypal payments to avoid fees, but I'm new here and just discovered that thread that said you aren't supposed to do that :O

Do we just kind of look the other way on that? >.> I didn't want to get in trouble D:

[/QUOTE]
same here, guess now i'll know for the future. Now i feel bad for not gifting my $4 payment.

[quote name='dv8mad']^ For reference Mit, if you choose to gift someone, that is your business. But, if someone fully expects to be gifted (making it a deal breaker) payment and/or demands gifting, then that's against the rules.

Personally, I don't gift people when I don't know them or if I'm making a larger transaction that I don't feel 100% confident with. It's just common sense to keep yourself, as the buyer, safe to a degree. However, when people with pretty massive CAG feedback don't get gifted, sometimes we feel a little unhappy as it's often a sign that we aren't trusted. I have felt that way sometimes. For example, I have received multiple payments of $4-$5 in this lowball that were not gifted so, a relatively large percentage of that is lost in fees. Then, when I have to change it over to yen, (considering the weak dollar) I get around 280-300 yen on a package that costs 350 to ship. As always though, one goal of the lowball is to simply get rid of stuff, so it's not a huge issue overall.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this. And if I feel the need to not gift something, I at least use a paypal calculator to calculate fees and include them in my payment. My thoughts are that when you agree on a price, the seller expects to get that price (especially if they're doing something at cost) so why not cover fees? They're usually not too expensive, especially on smaller transactions.

Important update if you bought from me please read
My wifes grandfather was diagnosed with prostate cancer yesterday and we had to go out of town. Anyone who paid by noon monday a friend shipped your packages I do have dc but it will be at least fri before I can pm you the dc number. Anyone who paid after that or is located in Canada yours will ship no later than Mon and hopefully thurs or fri. I appologize to all who bought from me

[quote name='sweeetja713']Important update if you bought from me please read
My wifes grandfather was diagnosed with prostate cancer yesterday and we had to go out of town. Anyone who paid by noon monday a friend shipped your packages I do have dc but it will be at least fri before I can pm you the dc number. Anyone who paid after that or is located in Canada yours will ship no later than Mon and hopefully thurs or fri. I appologize to all who bought from me[/QUOTE]

Hope he'll be ok. Probably though, since most males get it eventually.

And I packed most of the packages for people who paid me, save for two. They'll be dropped off at the post office after work. I'll work on invoices for the rest after that.

[quote name='sweeetja713']Important update if you bought from me please read
My wifes grandfather was diagnosed with prostate cancer yesterday and we had to go out of town. Anyone who paid by noon monday a friend shipped your packages I do have dc but it will be at least fri before I can pm you the dc number. Anyone who paid after that or is located in Canada yours will ship no later than Mon and hopefully thurs or fri. I appologize to all who bought from me[/QUOTE]

No worries, Sweeetja, family first. Hope everything's ok.

Quick question, dv8. Just wondering, will you post here when your items from America ship or will your proxies will be doing that independently?

Everyone who has paid, your package has been shipped. I'm swamped at work, so no one has been given the DC# yet. Rest assured the all have delivery confirmation and I'll work on getting the numbers to everyone tonight.

Thanks!

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']Packing and still waiting on a few payments. Thinking I will have to do this in a two batches due to people not paying yet...[/QUOTE]

I paid awhile ago @_@

[quote name='TekJansen']Everyone who has paid, your package has been shipped. I'm swamped at work, so no one has been given the DC# yet. Rest assured the all have delivery confirmation and I'll work on getting the numbers to everyone tonight.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I already received your package and left feedback. Thanks again! :bouncy:

[quote name='IanKazimer']No worries, Sweeetja, family first. Hope everything's ok.

Quick question, dv8. Just wondering, will you post here when your items from America ship or will your proxies will be doing that independently?[/QUOTE]

As of right now, everything that has been paid for from me has been shipped, including items from the US, except for the following users item(s).

battousai (shipping Friday I believe)
conkwe (shipping when I get an addy)
elessar123 (digimon shipped from US already - JP items shipping once I fulfill his dv8CAG.com request)
TheHapaOne (shipping when I get an addy)

I still don't know who the seller is for:
C108 Devil May Cry 5th Anni. Coll. - $17.50

And it has been a whole week (sigh). If I don't hear from the seller by the end of today, I am relieving myself from any obligation to pay the seller. I figure that if buyers are required to pay within a week of the lowball ending, then sellers should be required to show some courtesy to the buyers and let them know what is going on within a week.

I figure at this point, the seller is either:
1. A deadbeat seller who doesn't care.
2. Too unorganized to even notice they still haven't been paid for the game
3. No longer wants to sell the item, thus they aren't claiming it
4. An emergency has come up and hasn't notified anyone?

I don't know. Either way, waiting any longer is just getting ridiculous. I have already passed on a few better deals on this collection waiting for the seller, and having me wait any longer will just cause me to lose out on more deals. I really want to pay for this item and work things out, but I am not going to wait for weeks for possibly nothing.

Received payment and shipped :cool:
Bowserk (Shivering Isles guide)
Pentratingpincer (Perfect Dark Zero guide)

Received PM and awaiting payment :lol:
Sharp Katana (MGS3:S guide)

Have not received PM or payment :hot:
Mohannesburg (GTA IV guide)
Potatoeman (Gears 2 guide)
Renaissance 2K (GTA IV: L&D guide, KOTOR 2 guide)
Shadowedge (Saints Row guide)
Stoic Person Eater (Godfather 2 guide)
Zmaine (Oblivion guide)

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']I still don't know who the seller is for:
C108 Devil May Cry 5th Anni. Coll. - $17.50

And it has been a whole week (sigh). If I don't hear from the seller by the end of today, I am relieving myself from any obligation to pay the seller. I figure that if buyers are required to pay within a week of the lowball ending, then sellers should be required to show some courtesy to the buyers and let them know what is going on within a week.

I figure at this point, the seller is either:
1. A deadbeat seller who doesn't care.
2. Too unorganized to even notice they still haven't been paid for the game
3. No longer wants to sell the item, thus they aren't claiming it
4. An emergency has come up and hasn't notified anyone?

I don't know. Either way, waiting any longer is just getting ridiculous. I have already passed on a few better deals on this collection waiting for the seller, and having me wait any longer will just cause me to lose out on more deals. I really want to pay for this item and work things out, but I am not going to wait for weeks for possibly nothing.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you wholeheartedly GaveUp. I promise that I am doing my best to figure out who the seller is and, once I track them down, you can choose if you want to pay or not but won't be held to it since it's taken this long. However, he is certainly going to be held to selling it to you at the price listed. I'm going to go through all of my old emails related to the lowball one by one (and that's a couple hundred) until I find out who's item this was since they have yet to claim it on their own.

I'm very sorry about this.

EDIT: The same goes for the other two items that are still unclaimed by the seller. Work in progress starting right now. I was really hoping that the seller would have identified themselves...

EDIT AGAIN:
C040 Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection - $18 - SELLER: battousai11

C327 Black SP system with power cable - $18 - ERROR ON MY PART - DOUBLE LISTED C327 and B063 (I will PM the winner and fix it out of my own pocket if necessary)

C108 Devil May Cry 5th Anni. Coll. - $17.50 - SELLER: Technolover

Sent you an email DV8.

Also, those who paid soon after the close of the lowball are starting to receive their packages from me (hooray) and those who paid yesterday/today your packages should be mailed out later today.

Thanks!

Has anyone especially other buyers heard back from Azumangaman? I paid him on the 28th and I haven't heard back from him since he sent a generic email telling us where to send payment. I've PM'd him recently but got no reply back, so I am a little worried.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Hey!
I only take Paypal, for the front page.
Anyway, I just cleared out my inbox, so for those people who have tried to contact me/haven't yet messaged me please do so![/QUOTE]

[quote name='dv8mad']I agree with you wholeheartedly GaveUp. I promise that I am doing my best to figure out who the seller is and, once I track them down, you can choose if you want to pay or not but won't be held to it since it's taken this long. However, he is certainly going to be held to selling it to you at the price listed. I'm going to go through all of my old emails related to the lowball one by one (and that's a couple hundred) until I find out who's item this was since they have yet to claim it on their own.

I'm very sorry about this.

EDIT: The same goes for the other two items that are still unclaimed by the seller. Work in progress starting right now. I was really hoping that the seller would have identified themselves...

EDIT AGAIN:
C040 Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection - $18 - SELLER: battousai11

C327 Black SP system with power cable - $18 - ERROR ON MY PART - DOUBLE LISTED C327 and B063 (I will PM the winner and fix it out of my own pocket if necessary)

C108 Devil May Cry 5th Anni. Coll. - $17.50 - SELLER: Technolover[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info!

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Has anyone especially other buyers heard back from Azumangaman? I paid him on the 28th and I haven't heard back from him since he sent a generic email telling us where to send payment. I've PM'd him recently but got no reply back, so I am a little worried.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what the status of his shipping is, but he won't be giving DC or anything and packages will take a bit longer than usual as he is Canadian. Due to having no real info, he may not be sending out PMs about shipping status. Again though, I can't be certain, just an educated guess as I also try not to get too specific with when I ship or when things should arrive because, I know if I say about a week, I can expect a flood of "IT DIDN'T COME... SCAMMER!" PMs 8 days later.

Just sent my payment to dv8mad for the Shin Megami Tensei DS games I won. Sorry I've been waiting for an invoice and didn't look at the original post until just now.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Has anyone especially other buyers heard back from Azumangaman? I paid him on the 28th and I haven't heard back from him since he sent a generic email telling us where to send payment. I've PM'd him recently but got no reply back, so I am a little worried.[/QUOTE]
i pmed right after the lowball so i didnt get a generic pm but I wouldnt be worried, he probably sold a lot of stuff. i havent heard back from any of my 5 sellers after i paid (couple days ago) haha.

Awesome, thanks for the reassurances. I'm sure it's nothing, he does have a good track record regarding trades. I just wish he'd send a quick PM letting me know what's going on.

[quote name='dv8mad']Not sure what the status of his shipping is, but he won't be giving DC or anything and packages will take a bit longer than usual as he is Canadian. Due to having no real info, he may not be sending out PMs about shipping status. Again though, I can't be certain, just an educated guess as I also try not to get too specific with when I ship or when things should arrive because, I know if I say about a week, I can expect a flood of "IT DIDN'T COME... SCAMMER!" PMs 8 days later.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='helluvagood']i pmed right after the lowball so i didnt get a generic pm but I wouldnt be worried, he probably sold a lot of stuff. i havent heard back from any of my 5 sellers after i paid (couple days ago) haha.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Awesome, thanks for the reassurances. I'm sure it's nothing, he does have a good track record regarding trades. I just wish he'd send a quick PM letting me know what's going on.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I am on the same boat as you. I sent payment a few days ago and never got anything from him since. Was hoping to at least get a pm confirming that he received my payment.

Hopefully he's just extremely busy packaging, organizing and shipping everything.

Packing between all the sites I am selling on. Here is an updated list. Also note there will be a tropical storm in my area tomorrow...

edit: see lower post!

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Awesome, thanks for the reassurances. I'm sure it's nothing, he does have a good track record regarding trades. I just wish he'd send a quick PM letting me know what's going on.[/QUOTE]

I can personally vouch for Azu, having traded with him and dealt with him quite a bit in other areas of CAG. I'm sure he's just busy.

I'm friends with him on XBL, so if I see him on I'll send him a message letting him know to drop by the thread.

Need Payment From:

Burrito king(money order to tlp, I think?)
ch3zyp00fs(juts PM'd me so this should be paid soon...)
HackerJ
Rave Child
tink
Shaq-Funaki(money order being sent to tlp)

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']Need Payment From:

Burrito king(money order to tlp, I think?)
ch3zyp00fs(juts PM'd me so this should be paid soon...)
HackerJ
Rave Child
tink
Shaq-Funaki(money order being sent to tlp)[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I just sent you a PM. I still have a lot to do on my own end as a seller, and not having internet access outside of work in the past week has really slowed things down...

dv8, I posted it earlier, but I do accept amazon payments. So you can change mine in the OP to:

Rave Child - P A C

finally pmed Porksta and punkmaggit about my two items. Since still have not received any invoices.

edit: done and done

Got my first package from deadbodyman. Third time I have won something off him in a lowball and dude still hasn't lost his speedy delivery times. Thanks.

Still haven't heard from punkmaggit regarding my other items.

Also, sent the second batch of items today. If you have paid, your items have shipped. Still have 4 left w/o payment and PM replies.

All of these are shipped:

Batman1939
idnno
81ols
crazylikeafox11
Hovercraft
Squarehard
Freemason
technolover

If you are dying for a DC number PM me w/ your town and state name and I will hook you up with yours. Thanks

Still waiting on payment from Agmaniacmike and Renaissance 2K (as well as a money order from burrito king). Everything else is shipped and DCs PMed.

[quote name='Rave Child'] I still have a lot to do on my own end as a seller, and not having internet access outside of work in the past week has really slowed things down...
[/QUOTE]

I sent a PM to you about the item I won to help you out.

Everyone else should have been paid already.

Except punkmaggit, I'll just wait till I get a PM from him.

Ugh well I have more bad news. It will in fact be mon before I can ship the rest out, and at least one person got a case from me missing the game. Only gamecube games should be affected by this, and I will severely beat my friend for not checking each case like I told him to before shipping for me.

bread's done
Back