ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

dv8, I received my Final Fantasy XII guide and I'm leaving you feedback now. I saw your PM about exchanging feedback with the sender, rather than you, but he bought something from me in the lowball, so the two of us would be leaving each other feedback anyway. Anywho, thanks dv8 and Nate Nanjo for getting this to me so quickly!

Ok, updated my second post in my TL. Three people haven't responded to my invoice or paid, as far as I know (I haven't gone back to double check). Everyone else paid, with one e-check waiting to clear. I'll try to pack the few remaining items left and print off labels to be dropped off tomorrow.

Need Payment From:

Burrito king(money order to tlp, I think?)
HackerJ

Paid, next batch for shipping:
ch3zyp00fs
Rave Child
tink
Shaq-Funaki

Next batch of shipping is going out this week. Just gonna give those toher two a few more days to pay and give them a chance to get it out this week

I received the package DV8, everything looks awesome (on a side note, if you have a use for the Peace Walker Shirt code, drop me a PM as I dont need it).

Is there any place you would like feedback left for that order? I can leave more on here, but it was not technically a CAG transaction. Is there some sort of place I can leave a review for your new site that might be more helpful?

got my packages from Technolover & sweeetja713 today :D will be leaving feedback in a bit

also Rave Child gave me tracking info and it looks like the package from him should be here as early as tomorrow :bouncy:

Got mine from sweeetja713 recently. Hadn't checked the mail since Friday, so could have been Saturday or Tuesday =P

I'm almost caught up now. Almost everything left that's paid for is packed and ready to go, except for the 2 Canadians ones which I have to stand in line for (unless I can get postage online), and 2 items I need small boxes for (I'm low on supplies now...).

[quote name='saetia']I am in the same boat as far as Renaissance2K goes. Haven't heard from him or ethwang regarding the items they've won.

All other packages have been sent out.[/QUOTE]

Still nothing from 2K on my end either. Personally, I'm going to wait a few more days, have a look at his profile to ensure that he has been on CAG and been able to see the messages and then leave appropriate feedback if he continues to ignore PMs.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']I received the package DV8, everything looks awesome (on a side note, if you have a use for the Peace Walker Shirt code, drop me a PM as I dont need it).

Is there any place you would like feedback left for that order? I can leave more on here, but it was not technically a CAG transaction. Is there some sort of place I can leave a review for your new site that might be more helpful?[/QUOTE]

Glad it made it there Tctcl. No, I don't have a specific place on the site where a review could be left. You could always make a forum post somewhere if you would like. Mostly, I would just ask that, if you see someone here in need of an item from Japan, give the site a recommendation and maybe they will stop by. :D

Still awaiting response and payment from the following 5 winners. (I have PMed each individual twice already with no response so far, so please get back to me or face dv8mad's wrath :p ) :

Anse Solis - Yakuza 3 ps3 game
lowkey db josh - Star Trek t-shirt
Renaissance 2K - FFCC CB Guide
the_punisher - Wii cases
xdaytime - Blue PS2 Mem card

[quote name='FatBoyInside']Still awaiting response and payment from the following 5 winners. (I have PMed each individual twice already with no response so far, so please get back to me or face dv8mad's wrath :p ) :

Anse Solis
Renaissance 2K [/QUOTE]

I haven't heard from the two of them either. Also haven't heard from telepathy.

I've sent multiple PM's to each as well (including one to each ~30 mins ago). If they haven't paid by Friday, I'm going to leave a negative feedback.

Bump and an update: Think everyone gave me addresses and paid, save for telepathy, whose from Canada, someone who's e-check needs to clear before I mail, and of course, Renaissance 2K.

[quote name='callmewoof']Haven't heard back from Azumangaman since I paid last week (8 days ago). Its possible that he shipped it and it'll be in my mail today (can't check yet) but I PM'd him over the weekend and didn't hear anything. Hopefully its nothing and Im just paranoid. Anyone else had contact or got their items from him?[/QUOTE]

Same as you. It's been a week since payment and there's no reply from him. I know he mentioned earlier he was moving away to college or something like that but still...

Got my fight stick from technolover the other day. Everything seems to be working fine :) (just needed a little cleaning)

Slight delay in the 30 packages that were going to go out today. They'll be mailed first thing tomorrow, and will include everyone who's paid me so far! Sorry for the holdups. I'll PM all my buyers the DC#'s when I pack up their goods tonight!

Edit - Also, dv8, do you have an option to see recently added items on dv8cag.com? I think it'd be helpful to be able to browse with the most recently updated items up top. And nice price on that Ar Tonelico 2 figure. Too bad I haven't played the game yet to know if I want to shell out that kind of cash for it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone,

If you have paid me in full (one person has not paid shipping; i will PM them) your items have been shipped! I'm terribly sorry for the delay, bust most of you should see your items arrive towards the end of next week!

[quote name='Rave Child']dv8, do you have an option to see recently added items on dv8cag.com? I think it'd be helpful to be able to browse with the most recently updated items up top. And nice price on that Ar Tonelico 2 figure. Too bad I haven't played the game yet to know if I want to shell out that kind of cash for it![/QUOTE]

No, but if you go to the news page, that has entries for the latest products as they were added. I have not added anything new for a few weeks, but I will again soon.

I had a bidder than finally paid, a week after the end...and I told him it would be an extra day on shipping as I am awaiting an ebay payment so I can ship out the same day...and he says fair enough?

WTF.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Hey everyone,

If you have paid me in full (one person has not paid shipping; i will PM them) your items have been shipped! I'm terribly sorry for the delay, bust most of you should see your items arrive towards the end of next week![/QUOTE]

I mean no disrespect by this, but the long delay and lack of communication with the shipping on your end is pretty bad. I paid on 8/28 and have not heard a word from you since then. I really should not have to go digging through this thread to see whats going on with the item you said would ship out asap when I made my payment. I see others have had this same issue with you as well......

I can understand life can get you busy, but in all honesty you made an agreement and should honor that agreement. A this time a neutral feedback at best is all I feel is warranted for this transaction.....

Shipped everything other then the following. If you want your DC number PM me

Shaq-Funaki(need address)
hackerJ(need payment)
Burrito king(need payment)

Thanks

I'm right with you Spyder. What's up with items from Japan arriving sooner than an item from Canada? It's disappointing considering I paid the day after the lowball ended.

Ah well... patience is a virtue after all.

/agree

I wonder how long he's gonna take to actually leave feedback for us :roll:

[quote name='Spyder187']I mean no disrespect by this, but the long delay and lack of communication with the shipping on your end is pretty bad. I paid on 8/28 and have not heard a word from you since then. I really should not have to go digging through this thread to see whats going on with the item you said would ship out asap when I made my payment. I see others have had this same issue with you as well......

I can understand life can get you busy, but in all honesty you made an agreement and should honor that agreement. A this time a neutral feedback at best is all I feel is warranted for this transaction.....[/QUOTE]

A bump and a final notice from me. I haven't received any response or payment from the following 4 UL#2 winners and will leave appropriate feedback if I don't hear from them by tomorrow evening :

Anse Solis - Yakuza 3 ps3 game
Renaissance 2K - FFCC CB Guide
the_punisher - Wii cases
xdaytime - Blue PS2 Mem card

If anyone is interested in these items feel free to contact me and I will reply back tm evening, too. Thank you. End transmission.

I usually expect my items from US within 3 - 4 weeks after I pay it off via Paypal (for Ebay or whatever). It seems like it takes a variable number of days to pass through the border ...

Edit: I'm still waiting for the 1st of 12 packages to arrive. For some of the items, it's been almost 3 weeks since I paid for them.

[quote name='maigoyume']Btw Dv8, I'm not sure if you posted this back in the thread (checked back about 6 pages) but did you ship my items out yet?[/QUOTE]

Here you go!

You posted 2 minutes after. :rofl:

Bump; leaving Renaissance 2K a negative after two weeks of no response. Everyone else has paid and shipped, with Burrito king's exception. I got the money order today though, so should be shipping Monday.

[quote name='saetia']Received my first negative from a novice scammer who sucks at covering his own ass.

Happy day![/QUOTE]

I'm sure that's going to go away saetia. I provided guinavere with all the necessary info and everything was covered with her already, so please PM her.

bread's done
Back