ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

how often do you run into a copy of fighting for one piece? im very interested in getting the game and woud rather pay you than playasia

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Edwin29']Rise Kujikawa is mine yeahhhhh!!![/QUOTE]

Just out of curiousity, and feel free not to answer if you don't want, but how much did you pay for it?

[quote name='x-striker']Just out of curiousity, and feel free not to answer if you don't want, but how much did you pay for it?[/QUOTE]

Well I made a trade with dv8mad: cash + a few games from his wishlist. I don't know if dv8mad is ok that I talk about the details of the trade, but I can tell you that he wanted close to 200 for Rise.

[quote name='dv8mad']Let's at least wait until I actually get a PSP until you add to the backlog, OK?

Oh, and be sure to get me one of those 50% off Vagrant Story codes. ;)[/QUOTE]

Aren't those EU only?

Too late Dv8, backlog is started PSP or no PSP, it has started.

Also, I have I think 10 PSone games (Xenogears, Vagrant Story, Oddworld, Oddworld 2, FF7, FF8, Castlevania SOTN, Castlevania Chronicles, Suikoden, and I think one more) if you want my PSN info to gameshare them onto your PS3 to play onto your PSP, free of charge of course baby girl.

[quote name='dv8mad']Let's at least wait until I actually get a PSP until you add to the backlog, OK?

Oh, and be sure to get me one of those 50% off Vagrant Story codes. ;)[/QUOTE]

You can have my 50% code, I wasn't a big fan of VS.

Your plea for a psp got me interested in portable gaming again. I have neglected my psp-2000 far too long...now if I can only find the wall charger for it. I wish you the best on finding a sweet deal on it...I can't part with my baby just yet. :p

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']You can have my 50% code, I wasn't a big fan of VS.[/QUOTE]

EDIT: Things worked out and I can get the game now. Thanks though!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've wanted a PSP for a while now, too, but ever since moving from Brooklyn to Manhattan last summer, I play almost no handheld video games anymore. I used to get an hour of DS time on my daily commute, but lately it's been neglected. Maybe next Black Friday there will finally be a PSP sale that's too good for me to resist.

[quote name='wesdw369']how often do you run into a copy of fighting for one piece? im very interested in getting the game and woud rather pay you than playasia[/QUOTE]

I have seen it, but strangely enough, it's one of the few JP imports that sells for less on Ebay than I can do from here. It's rare, but it happens. :cold:

My apologies to the three people I promised to ship things out for today. Having tossed my cookies in the middle of the night/morning a few days back, Ai decided to follow suit last night.
Needless to say, I need to stay around the house today with her and Ryu. I'll definitely get the items out tomorrow even if I have to strap a couple plastic bags under her chin.

Yep, I'm just that dedicated!

What a sucky way to spend your birthday. :(

Now Ai has to postpone her bday until the next package arrives. And by that I mean not the one we just sent.

So is there any damage near you at all?

We're waiting to see what happens in Hawaii, most people families here are over there right now, good to hear you're okay though!

[quote name='dv8mad']^ What a fitting username! ;)[/QUOTE]

lol

glad to hear you and your fam are ok ma dude. I was reading the AP report and they say Tokyo got hit pretty good. Glad to hear Cheapy and his fam is ok too.

I got my new custom IEM bump!

1964Q-3.jpg

1964Q-2.jpg

[quote name='wasabi5858']I got my new custom IEM bump!

1964Q-3.jpg

1964Q-2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

...what you do in your personal life is your business, so I'll try not to judge. Scuse me while I wash my eyeballs now. :bouncy:

bumped for no reason!

(edit: no seriously, wtf are those?)

These are Custom In-Ear-Monitors. Tiny speakers (drivers) putting out sound straight in your ear.

These are 1964 Ears' Quad IEM. Each earpiece has 4 drivers (balance armature) in there.. 2 low, 1 mid and 1 high. Customs are created from the mold of your ear impression so each one is unique. What you see here fits my ear perfectly and the clear part would be the part inserted into my ear canal.

Short is, these are like ibudz, but prolly 100000000 times better? :)

1964-Q-in-ear.jpg

For a long while only professional performers use them onstage but in recent years, it has really become more affordable for the mass market.

So they sound really, really sweet (?). Awesome! Custom molded would be nice. Congrats on getting them (sounds expensive!). (P.s.s. where can I get a set?) :cool:

Yes, these sounds sweet. Mine are from 1964 Ears, a pretty new company.

Some of the established are Ultimate Ears (started by Jerry Harvey and Alex Van Halen and now sold to Logitech). http://ultimateears.com/en-us/products/custom

Jerry Harvey has since started his own JH Audio which currently is probably the premiere Custom company out there. Their current top of the line model put 8 (EIGHT!) drivers in each ear. http://www.jhaudio.com/collection.php

Another hot company (in China) is Unique Melody. Many consider them the best build quality and sounds terrific. They will probably be my next. http://www.custom-iem.com/new-um-miracle-6-drivers-p-621.html

There are many cheaper ones with 1/2/3 drivers starting from under $200 such as Kozee http://kozeesolutions.com/ which send you a self impression kit.

The one I have cost me just under $750 but some of it is due to expedited service.

Custom IEM - $500 intro price ($600 in june/july)
Carbon Fiber plate - $50
Expedited service - $75
Ear impression from audiologist - $75
2 days shipping to ship my impressions to them for creating the mold. $40ish

But again, Kozee and a few other companies now offer custom IEM from $200 with self kit and stuff. Should save quite a bit of money.

^ Nice design choice. I would love to have something BRS customized, but wouldn't even be able to justify the "cheap" $200 ones you linked, mush less $500-$700 it would take to get them produced the way I would like them.

bread's done
Back