ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

[quote name='blackdog60']if not already spoken for I will grab the poster set.[/QUOTE]

Marked as sold for you!

I'll combine it with your dv8CAG requests and anything you may get from me in the lowball if that's OK.

Got the posters a while back now I just need to get frames for all my junk and hang everything up. Also keep an eye out for this 3ds game, shouldn't be out soon A it was just announced, but as soon as a collector's edition is up I need to pre-order two.

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/the-first-direct-feed-screenshots-from-project-x-zone

Project-X-Zone-63.jpg

Project-X-Zone-62.jpg

Project-X-Zone-61.jpg

You know why now... Screw the Valkyria Chronicles Characters, Tekken, and Resident evil ones.... XD

Though they are a plus.

Added a game to the OP. It's NOT region free for those of you wondering, but for those that, can play JP games, care about easy achievements and/or like decent collectibles, should look into this! ;)

I got all the way to checkout these steels from amazon japan but they wanted to charge me $30 for expedited international shipping and there was no other alternative.

[quote name='dv8mad']They are pricey![/QUOTE]

I didn't mind spending $65 for them both but the shipping is what killed it. If they had a slower shipping method for half that I would be game.

hey Dv8 I'm gonna order Project X Zone once I see if they have Limited Editions or not. same goes for Xillia 2. If they come up with a Famitsu pack let me know. I have a feeling there is going to be a Lulu packed in just like Tipo was, but I'll wait to hear an announcement.

GODDAMMIT, I thought I broke free of my addiction to beautiful dv8mad-provided Japanese goods.....WRYYYYYYYYYYY?

You may or may not remember me, but just wanted to say that glad things have turned around for you as of your last blog post. If anyone has earned it, it's you and your family.

I remember you.
And breaking free of a beautiful Japanese goods addiction just creates a whole new addiction
to bad decision making. ;)

Dv8 Famitsu pack confirmed for Xillia 2, but do you know If they said what's in it? I haven't found nething on that. Also, I haven't heard nething on a special edition of project x zone yet.

Just asking since you live there and all and maybe have heard nething....

Actually, it occurs to me to ask: how is this going to work? Are interested people supposed to PM you, and you'll go with the offer you like most, or is this going to occur in a more public fashion, like a lowball?

bread's done
Back