Microcenter: Pre-order Madden 2010 (360) for only $34.99 this weekend only

vlv723

CAGiversary!
Feedback
161 (100%)
Didn't see anyone posted this. But if anyone is interested, Microcenter has a very good pre-order deal:

madden_10.jpg

Not sure if it's for other systems as well (PS3, Wii, etc) but a good deal if there's a Microcenter near you.

Shipwreck Edit:

It actually appears to be $34.99 + tax out of pocket. The $5 reservation seems to just get you the $25 coupon towards the purchase of the game, which means you have to still have to pay an additional $29.99.

Also, the deal is Xbox 360 only as detailed below:

* Reservation offer good 8/7 – 8/9 for MADDEN NFL 10 for 360! $5.00 deposit required. A reservation receipt will be provided and acts as your $5.00 deposit and a $25.00 coupon good towards the purchase price of one NEW copy of MADDEN NFL 10 for 360 at $59.99. How the math works: $59.99 - $5.00 deposit - $25.00 credit = $29.99 (plus applicable taxes) YOUR RESERVATION RECEIPT MUST BE PRESENTED WHEN PICKING UP THE GAME. Reservation offer available in-store only. You must pick-up your reservation between 8/14/09 – 8/30/09. Limit one reservation offer per customer. See reservation receipt for complete details. Offer subject to change or end at any time. Not responsible for manufacturers delays or cancellations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well at the Micro Center store here in Chicago, I walked in at like 10:30 (store opens at 10:00) and just went up to the merchandise pick-up, gave em my receipt and got it. There was no line or anything. Guess it just depends on the store as to where they are holding them. However, the lady said that just 30 min earlier when they opened there was a bunch of people waiting to get it. She had a list that was a few pages long with all the people who pre-ordered it and then just crossed my name off it after I picked it up. I'm pretty sure you'll be fine if you pick it up tomorrow. Not sure, though.

Easy transaction over at the Fairfax location.

In and out without much of an issue (had to go grab it at the games department)

I picked up my copy at the customer service center. The chick in the gaming section was about as helpful as a kick in the balls

[quote name='bvharris']Did they seem to have enough copies? I wasn't planning on going until tomorrow, but if there's a risk they might run out I could take a trip out there tonight.[/QUOTE]
Mine had a box of about 20 or so under each register (x6). I wouldn't sweat it.

Went to the gaming department and nobody was there. Got worried for a sec, as I didn't see any copies of Madden 10 on the shelves, but then I looked under the main desk in the gaming dept and there was a stack of Madden copies (about 10 or so). I picked one up for myself and then proceeded to the checkout line.

Thanks again OP for this fantastic deal.

bread's done
Back