Microsoft and Mountain Dew To Give Away An XBOX 360 Every 10 Minutes!!! Starts 8.28.5

You can choose when you enter up to 48 hours into the future. For example, if this goes up in the next couple of minutes, I'll be able to submit codes right now to be entered in the 12:20-12:30 AM drawing for Tuesday.

EDIT: Or maybe not. I'm still getting used to the interface.

EDIT times two: Why is it saying the first winner is in 24 hours? I thought it was every ten minutes?

^ No, you're right. You can enter codes right now for as late as 12:30 a.m. Tuesday. When you click on the time it also tells you how many people have signed up for that contest so far.

EDIT: Looks like they are not starting the contests until Monday.

[quote name='Z-Saber']You can choose when you enter up to 48 hours into the future. For example, if this goes up in the next couple of minutes, I'll be able to submit codes right now to be entered in the 12:20-12:30 AM drawing for Tuesday.

EDIT: Or maybe not. I'm still getting used to the interface.

EDIT times two: Why is it saying the first winner is in 24 hours? I thought it was every ten minutes?[/QUOTE]
Im not entering my codes till I have at least 200 codes, and then Ill text for proability, and enter the least likely one

Where do you click to enter what time you want it in? I just have an "account history" screen that shows when I typed the code. Is that also when it's entered? I'm lost. :p

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I got it. I'm surprised there's maybe a couple hundred right now. Going to bed. Happy hunting!

If you download the Yahoo Messenger IMVironment for Xbox 360 you get a free code, but for some reason it's giving me an error when I try to enter that code. So far I only have two free codes that I got through email from Mountain Dew.

EDIT: ^ Yep, and 104 in the 12:10 spot. WTF?

[quote name='Legolas813']If you download the Yahoo Messenger IMVironment for Xbox 360 you get a free code, but for some reason it's giving me an error when I try to enter that code. So far I only have two free codes that I got through email from Mountain Dew.

EDIT: ^ Yep, and 104 in the 12:10 spot. WTF?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I noticed that a lot of the starting hours ":00" don't have any. And i thought I was subcribed to this thread. Oh well, let's see if I can win against those 11 other people.

We should also call out specific time slots, that way we dont place ours there as well...to give each other better chances

Ya my free code from the IM is not working either. Though I did forget that I created a new yahoo account for IM using my new email. At first I signed in with my old yahoo mail account. It gave me the error. So I tried the new one and it told me the code was already used. Oh well, did get one free code from the Dew email.

[quote name='lupe121283']Yeah, I noticed that a lot of the starting hours ":00" don't have any. And i thought I was subcribed to this thread. Oh well, let's see if I can win against those 11 other people.[/QUOTE]
:drool:
Most Awesome Sig Ever...and thats coming from someone who makes em

Kinda sucks they only had 2 games to pick from.

Madden 06
Need for Speed

Decided to pick Madden for the hell of it. Would enjoy either one if I won it. 8-[

Good luck guys!!! :beer:

[quote name='Ozzkev55']We should also call out specific time slots, that way we dont place ours there as well...to give each other better chances[/QUOTE]
sounds good to me, we could also create a time table or something like that.

I put my one and only code on Monday 8.29.05 at 4:40 am
My bother choosed it for me.

[quote name='Ozzkev55']:drool:
Most Awesome Sig Ever...and thats coming from someone who makes em[/QUOTE]
Lol, I get that all the time. Here are the rest that I will use. http://photobucket.com/albums/v142/lupe121283/lady/ NSFW Also, not many do noticed that you get the whole thing if you click on her.

[quote name='lupe121283']Lol, I get that all the time. Here are the rest that I will use. http://photobucket.com/albums/v142/lupe121283/lady/ NSFW Also, not many do noticed that you get the whole thing if you click on her.[/QUOTE]
Where do you get those pics?
[quote name='lupe121283']sounds good to me, we could also create a time table or something like that.

I put my one and only code on Monday 8.29.05 at 4:40 am
My bother choosed it for me[/QUOTE]
Mines
Monday 8.29.05 at 5:50 am...naturally I picked it

[quote name='Dogpatch']Ya my free code from the IM is not working either. Though I did forget that I created a new yahoo account for IM using my new email. At first I signed in with my old yahoo mail account. It gave me the error. So I tried the new one and it told me the code was already used. Oh well, did get one free code from the Dew email.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I just realized the code it gave me was when I was signed in under a different YM account. So I signed in on YM with the same name as on the Mountain Dew site and it says that my code is already redeemed. Whatever.

EDIT: Hmm interesting, I was reading the fine print and it says that they will distribute around 700 million codes.

Amazing how three months flew by since the OP, so I just wanted to say good luck to all CAGs! Hopefully, at least one of us will win :D

*Off to decide when to enter my one code I got for signing up for the email reminder* :whistle2:k

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Where do you get those pics?

Mines
Monday 8.29.05 at 5:50 am...naturally I picked it[/QUOTE]
Some at 4chan.org in the Sexy Beautiful Ladies section, but really becareful with the site. They start and end a lot of trends.

[quote name='kittie']OMG... Kate almost showed her mutated foot in one of those pics.[/QUOTE]
photobucket hasn't figured it out yet. .. wait, what foot?

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']maybe, most of us have junk email adresses, maybe we can send them to eachother, then if everythign goes right, we both get codes
[/QUOTE]
I don't know if it's going to work since (I believe from what little I had to register) that you still need a yahoo account. I guess they give you the codes till near the end of the contest so that they can verify everthing. Well, we could always try with some gmail account. I got 100 or so from my gmail account.

[quote name='lupe121283']I don't know if it's going to work since (I believe from what little I had to register) that you still need a yahoo account. I guess they give you the codes till near the end of the contest so that they can verify everthing. Well, we could always try with some gmail account. I got 100 or so from my gmail account.[/QUOTE]

are you saying you got about 100 codes just from gmail? how?

[quote name='lupe121283']I don't know if it's going to work since (I believe from what little I had to register) that you still need a yahoo account. I guess they give you the codes till near the end of the contest so that they can verify everthing. Well, we could always try with some gmail account. I got 100 or so from my gmail account.[/QUOTE]
I tried 10 mins ago...and It didnt work

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']are you saying you got about 100 codes just from gmail? how?[/QUOTE]
No, My bad. I meant to say I have 100 gmail account. I forgot to put gmail account in there.

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']i dont know if we are talking about the same thing but i sent an email to some of my junk emails and got like 4 codes from them[/QUOTE]

Ditto :D

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']i dont know if we are talking about the same thing but i sent an email to some of my junk emails and got like 4 codes from them[/QUOTE]
Did you...use the codes yet?

[quote name='Ozzkev55']And this is to give you codes?[/QUOTE]

i always thought it gives us both codes, so it helps both of us

Forward this message to your friends and you’ll receive up to five additional codes (at least 1 week before promotion ends)!

thats what it says by the "pass it on"

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']i always thought it gives us both codes, so it helps both of us

Forward this message to your friends and you’ll receive up to five additional codes (at least 1 week before promotion ends)!

thats what it says by the "pass it on"[/QUOTE]
Done...and for that you can thank Oswald Cobblepot

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']thanks, maybe we can post all our junk emails, and start a cycle if it works,

hope this trial works out[/QUOTE]
Can you give me a link to some crazy junk email services I could use?

Well I got a code by sending an email to myself, but it keeps saying my session has timed out when I try to enter code. Whatever, I'll try again later,

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Can you give me a link to some crazy junk email services I could use?[/QUOTE]

these are just some of my old adresses that i used before
if you don't have any, you can create some free at yahoo hotmail or i can send you some invites from gmail

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']these are just some of my old adresses that i used before
if you don't have any, you can create some free at yahoo hotmail or i can send you some invites from gmail[/QUOTE]
Since Yahoo aint working for me...Gmail would be cool

[quote name='Legolas813']Well I got a code by sending an email to myself, but it keeps saying my session has timed out when I try to enter code. Whatever, I'll try again later,[/QUOTE]

i think it might be one code per going to the site, so just get out, and go to www.everytenminutes.com again or try refreshing

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']i always thought it gives us both codes, so it helps both of us

thats what it says by the "pass it on"[/QUOTE]
thanks, I use one of my extra gmail account and it worked. If someone wants a gmail account, then give me your email, and I'll send you a "send to a friend" thing also.

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Since Yahoo aint working for me...Gmail would be cool[/QUOTE]

k, ill give you some gmail, just post an email to send to you

[quote name='lupe121283']thanks, I use one of my extra gmail account and it worked. If someone wants a gmail account, then give me your email, and I'll send you a "send to a friend" thing also.[/QUOTE]
[email protected]

[quote name='lupe121283']oh yeah, it also ask me for a first name when I send it through mountain dew. What name you want?[/QUOTE]
Make One up...be creative :D

bread's done
Back