Microsoft and Mountain Dew To Give Away An XBOX 360 Every 10 Minutes!!! Starts 8.28.5

Just went to the Gamespot forum. and the TeamXBOX forums...they aint doing this. We definetly have luck on our side

[quote name='Hellbender']8 h 51 min left til first winner, 0 codes, 0% chance of winning:cry:[/QUOTE]
not for long...whats your email buddy

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']you guys are having trouble accessing etm (everytenminutes) right? i sure am[/QUOTE]
I have 5 codes I can enter into my sweeps, its killin me...I own like 1/7 of the entire sweep cont in that time slot

This is from the Official Rules Page:

Codes entered by one person into multiple Accounts under different Yahoo! IDs may be voided by Sponsor in its sole discretion.

[quote name='Sockey']Thanks Ozz and Mindnsoul, I sent back to all of your emails.[/QUOTE]
hmm...didnt get the gmail ones yet...must be slow, or something

[quote name='Ozzkev55']hmm...didnt get the gmail ones yet...must be slow, or something[/QUOTE]

but you got them to emails other than gmail, if so i will switch them

which emails did you get

THe site isn't even currently working at the moment. Even if you're able to get through to enter the jodes, the javascript which loads the sweeps part won't load.

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Sent To both...dont forget to return the favor[/QUOTE]

Thanks I got it, I've sent you back some codes. Please lmk if it works!

[quote name='smellhasreturned']i havent got any emails :([/QUOTE]
same here...pepsi must be swamped with theses things

[quote name='Ozzkev55']same here...pepsi must be swamped with theses things[/QUOTE]

Seems to be hit or miss, I tried sending some to other emails and it wasn't working.
Ozzkev 55 I just sent you some codes to your 4 emails, lmk if you get them. If not I'll resend.

i got some from shady to my gmail so it is working

3 out of 5 to my gmails

shady, if you didn't get mine, i will resend them

i don't know if it still matters, but i haven't opened any of them so i have mulitple newsletters sitting in my accounts unopened

thanks

ok i just sent out a shitload of invites everyone who posted an email up to post #230 i sent however i hit a lil snag and i got an error message like twice when i tried to just back up the browser and not just close it and reopen so if anyone on the list below didnt receive an email from me just pm me and i'll hit you up.
All of my emails will be from $HADY ON CAG and then my mail email account. I also sent some out several ours ago from a shady...@ya..... addy.

I just sent to
Mind_n_Soul
Ozzkev55
discopenguin816
lupe121283
Z-Saber
FrankMcCutcheon
smellhasreturned
TwistedOne
Chris in Cali
lionheart4life
bjkrautk
Shloong2005
phatbunbao
monsoon man
flashburn
Sockey
ajh2298

my emails:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

[quote name='$hady']ok i just sent out a shitload of invites everyone who posted an email up to post #230 i sent however i hit a lil snag and i got an error message like twice when i tried to just back up the browser and not just close it and reopen so if anyone on the list below didnt receive an email from me just pm me and i'll hit you up.
All of my emails will be from $HADY ON CAG and then my mail email account. I also sent some out several ours ago from a shady...@ya..... addy.

I just sent to
Mind_n_Soul
Ozzkev55
discopenguin816
lupe121283
Z-Saber
FrankMcCutcheon
smellhasreturned
TwistedOne
Chris in Cali
lionheart4life
bjkrautk
Shloong2005
phatbunbao
monsoon man
flashburn
Sockey
ajh2298

my emails:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected][/QUOTE]

sent to those emails, LMK if they go through

ANyone having a problem entering the sweepstakes? I have 2 enteries, and evertime I try and use them, the page relaods, but it still says I have 2 enteries.

I've gotten invites from 2 emails so far thanks for helping. :D

Phillip..........@gm..
Jordan.........@h..

Are you guys closing the browser and starting fresh every time? I didnt' realize it but i was getting an error messageing when just backing my browser up, it looked just like the you've done a good deed message unless you read it! I resent all i thought i'd screwed up. Maybe thats why not everyone is getting what others sent? I'm using Firefox btw...........

[quote name='kittie']I'll laugh when nobody here wins a 360.[/QUOTE]

I laughed when i reported your nasty sig of 3 old guys suckin cock and kissing.

[quote name='kittie']I'll laugh when nobody here wins a 360.[/QUOTE]
Still have that pole up your ass eh?

[quote name='Scorch']Are we sending out GMail invites? or what's going on? Referring a friend? [email protected] in that case..[/QUOTE]

REPOST!!!!!!

LOL, If you signed up for a reminder you got a email entitled "Dew VIP Xbox Reward Inside" it contained 2 codes and a link to invite a friend to check out the promotion and gives them 1 free code. Were just sending each other codes.

[quote name='$hady']REPOST!!!!!!

LOL, If you signed up for a reminder you got a email entitled " Dew VIP XBOX Reward Inside" it contained 2 codes and a link to invite a friend to check out the promotion and gives them 1 free code. Were just sending each other codes.[/QUOTE]

I only got one code from the reminders.. but I do have 150 GMail invites to give out :lol:

ok monsoon didnt get his when my windows started screwing up if your name is on my sent list earlier and you didnt get them let me know and i'll hook you up and THANKS for sending to me.

resent to:
monsoon

Sent to:
Scorch
regisphilbi0
onikage

bread's done
Back