Microsoft B&M Store : FREE $25 Voucher

Tarheel76

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hey Gamers-
Just received an email from my Microsoft Store here in Scottsdale, AZ mentioning a new promotion regarding a way to receive a $25 voucher by taking the "Windows Phone Meet Your Match Challenge" in store. I presume it's for all B&M stores as well. Be on the lookout in your area.

Here is the fine print regarding the promotion :

** Visit us to see why Windows Phone 8 is the best match for your unique life, and get a $25 voucher off a purchase of $75 or more.

** [FONT=&quot]Valid for $25 off of a transaction of $75 or more. Voucher expires on December 31, 2012. Redeemable only at participating Microsoft retail store locations. Excludes Surface and Surface accessories. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or gift cards. Not combinable with other offers. Limit 1 voucher, per participant, per transaction, single use only. No reproductions of voucher will be accepted. While supplies last.

Kinda think of it as taking the "Bing Challenge" from last month, although this time you actually have to spend a certain amount of money to take advantage of the voucher.

Game on !
[/FONT]

[quote name='Wario64']for a purchase $75 or more. keywords. but with Black Friday coming up, you can probably find some stufft o buy[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY, that way all you need to do, is pick up a few copies of the Black Friday deals and you can really come out on top.

I may head over there tomorrow or during the day on Wednesday, so I already have it in hand for midnight heading into Thurs.

Is this like the last one where you have to compare your android/iphone against the windows phone? If so, do you think I qualify with my windows 7.5 phone?

wahoo, was gonna pick up some games during black friday, this is just a cherry on top.

Is it a smoked by windows phone type challenge?

Was anyone able to use this coupon during the Black Friday sale? I'm going in an hour so I guess I'll find out.

bread's done
Back