Microsoft E3 2012 Discussion

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
HMOw5.gif

Microsoft's E3 2012 Press Conference is tomorrow morning, June 4th, at 9:30AM PST (10:30 AM MST/11:30 PM CST/12:30 PM EST).

You will be able to watch through a number of websites (I will post a few links as the time draws near), as well as XBox Live. I will also post a link to a chat room where we can talk as the event occurs.

Chat is HERE!

GameTrailers is streaming Spike's coverage HERE!

Summer of Arcade 2012:

Hybrid
Deadlight (Side scrolling, Shadow Complex-esque)
Wreckateer (Kinect ONLY, think Boom Blox)
Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD
Dust: An Elysian Tail (Sidescrolling JRPGish)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GUNNM']Bayonetta 2 please? :([/QUOTE]

The original team is working on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.. I would be all for a sequel, though, I loved Bayonetta. Vanquish, also.

Also, they're apparently working on a brawler that features the witch from Bayonetta (and some characters from MadWorld)!

Open with Halo 4, insert reel of games we already know about, insert talk about Kinect and non-game related services on Live, close with CoD Black Ops II, then *really* close with some other surprise.

I'm not overly excited, but I'm honestly not expecting too much since this is sort of a filler year for MS. Maybe they'll surprise me.

EDIT - Just read something about MS starting off their presentation with Halo 4, so I guess I may be right at least in that regard.

I'd be happy with Halo 4 and Gears of War Judgement info and footage, but with the rumors of Alan Wake 2 and the possibilities of what "Smart Glass" might be has me more excited for this E3 than any other. I've also seen rumors for a new Splinter Cell game which would just sweeten it even more.

next gen info please.. time to move on already

some sort of dash improvement would be nice.. the current layout is just damn slow at times.

Hope they show some gameplay of the new Gears Of War but I assume it will just be a trailer only which will leave me wondering and wanting more.

Aside from that it would be nice to see some games that haven't already been announced.

Doubt I sleep tonight. I'm way to hyped for E3.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Is Spike Carrying it as well?[/QUOTE]

Last I heard, Adam Sessler was going to do the live coverage of E3 for Spike TV/Gametrailers.

Will probably skip it as I don't give a fuck about Halo and I'm meh towards Gears of War and Call of Duty '12.

The rest will probably be filler of services I will never use and games I already know about.

[quote name='Dark Rider']Hey Scorch,

I don't think those times are right. According to where Microsoft is live streaming the event it starts at 9:30am PDT / 12:30pm EDT.[/QUOTE]

And FWIW, the XBox Live Events app (thing you have to download to watch it on XBL) says 12:15 Eastern. That's probably just pre-show stuff, but yeah...glad I checked.

[quote name='Scorch']The original team is working on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.. I would be all for a sequel, though, I loved Bayonetta. Vanquish, also.

Also, they're apparently working on a brawler that features the witch from Bayonetta (and some characters from MadWorld)![/QUOTE]

[quote name='GUNNM']^ Yeah I heard about it a while ago but went to gamestop today and they were playing a trailer[/QUOTE]

Anarchy reigns is not coming to america, SEGA doesnt want to put up the money to fund a NA or EU release.

The GT one works well on mobile (iPhone, etc), at least so far. But ads. :(

In theory so does this one: http:/xbox.mobi and I presume there will be no ads there, aside from the press conference essentially being an ad. LOL.

[quote name='slickkill77']Michael Ironside isn't doing the voice for Splinter Cell...Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[/QUOTE]
Unless its david hayter that's a horrible move

I have tried all the apps on the Xbox 360 and found most of them to be totally useless. I have a PC right next to my television which does the same things, only better and doesn't require a gold subscription.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Smart Glass just crapped over the Wii U. :lol:[/QUOTE]
For people too lazy to press the dashboard button or have ADD when watching movies and shows? Hardly...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Not talking about that...the game integration. That's basically what WiiU is doing with their giant tablet controller.[/QUOTE]
I Doubt my iPhone or iPad are going to integrate even half as quickly as that video implies. Meaning I don't see how it's going to be faster as opposed to picking up my own controller while playing and doing that action in the game. Maybe for Live based features like setting up games or sending messages, but actual in gameplay stuff... I'm not seeing a point.

Metroid Prime 4 looked good. I wish Nintendo was making it though.

In all seriousness, this whole thing has sucked.

And during the Resident Evil 6 presentation it said something about download content on the screen after they were done playing, but not once did they touch up on that.

[quote name='KingBroly']Metroid Prime 4 looked good. I wish Nintendo was making it though.

In all seriousness, this whole thing has sucked.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I said the same thing about Halo.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Open with Halo 4, insert reel of games we already know about, insert talk about Kinect and non-game related services on Live, close with CoD Black Ops II, then *really* close with some other surprise.[/QUOTE]

....yeah. Shame my last part didn't come true. Jesus.

You can tell they're in the final year of the 360 being their main focus.

[quote name='mtxbass1']So, no new IP's? Halo sequel, Splinter Cell sequel, CoD sequel...[/QUOTE]
There were 4 new ones not counting the fitness game. Though I dare say they're going to end up all as XBLA titles.

[quote name='bardockkun']There were 4 new ones not counting the fitness game. Though I dare say they're going to end up all as XBLA titles.[/QUOTE]

Ah. I only caught what they continue to harp on here. "There's so much they haven't shown...like Assassin's Creed." ie: yet another sequel

bread's done
Back