Microsoft E3 Press Conference 11:30 EST Stream it LIVE!

Any idea how long it'll run? I want to tune in but it's at 11:30 EST and I have work in the morning.

They're usually ~1.5 hours, right?

FYI G4 will also carry the Sony/Nintendo press conferences live on Wednesday morning/afternoon, but will not repeat that press conference like they are repeating the Microsoft one.

Can't wait for this. Usually MS brings the business at press conferences (like Nintendo) so I'm looking for some surprises, maybe a show stealer.

So ummm....where am I supposed to go for that live stream? There is nothing on the site you linked me too saying anything about a live stream, or when the stream is up it will be on that page?

I'd watch but my girlfriend is dragging me to the premiere screening of Hairspray... at least Christopher walken dancing will be in it....

[quote name='Zoglog']I'd watch but my girlfriend is dragging me to the premiere screening of Hairspray... at least Christopher walken dancing will be in it....[/quote]
nelson-haha.gif

Sorry, had to be said.

Well, that sucks because I have to be up for work at 5 a.m. EST so I might just have to take a nap before trying to watch.

[quote name='cdeener']Well, that sucks because I have to be up for work at 5 a.m. EST so I might just have to take a nap before trying to watch.[/quote]

I get up at 5:30am. Sometimes we have to make sacrifices... ;)

Thanks Pyro- you just answered my question from the other thread, but I'm too lazy to go edit it.

Will look forward to watching. Hopefully it doesn't get bogged down.

[quote name='Puffa469']I get up at 5:30am. Sometimes we have to make sacrifices... ;)[/QUOTE]

I gotta be at work at 6pm. Guess working late nights has it's (slight) advantages :D

Is anyone else watching this on G4? These two hosts are fucking idiots. Good lord. I realize it's a fringe cable station, but get some competent talent.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']Is anyone else watching this on G4? These two hosts are fucking idiots. Good lord. I realize it's a fringe cable station, but get some competent talent.[/QUOTE]

Yeah.

Hopefully they will shut the fuck up when the press conference starts.

He sounds like a retarded Christopher Walken lol

Man Rock band + Maynard and his groups of friends + Alcohol = fucking fantastic fun

[quote name='keithp']That chick singer is making my ears bleed!!!![/QUOTE]

Ugh. Makes me want to puke. Its over. Finally.

WTF.. cant wait for the first e3 conference that doesnt suck ass and try so hard to, I guess reach the customer. Then a commercial.

bread's done
Back