Microsoft E3 Press Conference 11:30 EST Stream it LIVE!

[quote name='mmn']No, but I don't get much enjoyment out of press conferences anyhow.

I just don't know what you expected to make this disappointing to you.[/quote]Expectations are always ridiculously high. It's all looked perfectly fine to me.

[quote name='fatmanforlife99'][quote name='mykevermin']Did the Logo Channel get added to XBLM, or are you just using an adjective inappropriately as a homophobe?

You got it right, cause who wants to download GAY Disney movies and buy multi-plat games when they will be better on the PS3. I am just saying this is a pretty dismal E3 for Microsoft, but thats my opinion and I will probably get flamed for it, but I dont care.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, better on PS3.

Lets compare NCAA and Madden this year and see which one is 'better'. :roll:

[quote name='fatmanforlife99']You got it right, cause who wants to download GAY Disney movies and buy multi-plat games when they will be better on the PS3. I am just saying this is a pretty dismal E3 for Microsoft, but thats my opinion and I will probably get flamed for it, but I dont care.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome to your opinion, and thus far, if you're let down by MS, you're not alone. I only took issue with your unnecessary and inaccurate way of stating your opinion.

[quote name='fatmanforlife99']
You got it right, cause who wants to download GAY Disney movies and buy multi-plat games when they will be better on the PS3. I am just saying this is a pretty dismal E3 for Microsoft, but thats my opinion and I will probably get flamed for it, but I dont care.
Hey now, don't use that word, that's not PC! You're also automatically homophobic if you use it!

[quote name='mykevermin']You're welcome to your opinion, and thus far, if you're let down by MS, you're not alone. I only took issue with your unnecessary and inaccurate way of stating your opinion.[/quote]

Thats cool, it was pretty childish.

[quote name='fatmanforlife99']Thats cool, it was pretty childish.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate that. I'll drop it now, in favor of hoping for some good stuff for the press conference.

[quote name='GizmoGC'][quote name='fatmanforlife99']

Yeah, better on PS3.

Lets compare NCAA and Madden this year and see which one is 'better'. :roll:[/quote]

I could care less about those two games, the exclusives and the better multi-plats, are better. I dont give a damn what you think anyways ;)

[quote name='JC Monkeyballs']anybody see the blue electronic 'film' over people? I wonder what the technological or modern link to the crusades is. . .[/QUOTE]

Whatever it is, I pray it's not spoiled for me, I've been looking forward to Assassin's Creed for a very long time.

bread's done
Back