Microsoft Office 2007 for $60 (students only) ENDS APRIL 30

I have office 2003 and It's fine for what I do(Mainly homework) I haven't really tried office 2007, but would it run well on XP 2.8GHZ and 512mb ram? Or am I better off sticking with 2003.

[quote name='hec204']I have office 2003 and It's fine for what I do(Mainly homework) I haven't really tried office 2007, but would it run well on XP 2.8GHZ and 512mb ram? Or am I better off sticking with 2003.[/quote]
I have 2003 and I really like it, so just stick with that

This is mainly just hot for those who don't have it yet and are going into college

My school made Office 2007 the standard. This semester, all of my professors have been sending .docx attachments through email so it was a necessary upgrade. This is definitely a good deal.

2007 is a lot faster than 2003. Documents, spreadsheets, and presentations all open faster. It takes a little bit of time to get used to the new ribbon system, but it is definitely a better system than 2003's menu drop down set up.

This is a great deal because it includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher, Outlook, Access, Groove, and Infopath. All together would cost about $300. The student and teacher edition just includes the basics and that is $150. This is definitely a great deal and I highly recommend to take advantage of it if you are a student.

[quote name='sandrokstar']In for one, i'll probably end up selling it instead.
thanx OP![/quote]
I don't think that would be legal, since buying it as a student is stating that it's for your own personal use as a student, not resell.

[quote name='4tygames']My school made Office 2007 the standard. This semester, all of my professors have been sending .docx attachments through email so it was a necessary upgrade. This is definitely a good deal.

2007 is a lot faster than 2003. Documents, spreadsheets, and presentations all open faster. It takes a little bit of time to get used to the new ribbon system, but it is definitely a better system than 2003's menu drop down set up.

This is a great deal because it includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher, Outlook, Access, Groove, and Infopath. All together would cost about $300. The student and teacher edition just includes the basics and that is $150. This is definitely a great deal and I highly recommend to take advantage of it if you are a student.[/quote]

I believe there is a converter for docx files to doc so they can read by office 2003

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Check with your techheads or bookstore, as some colleges offer the full Office 2007 suite for free. Ours does.[/QUOTE]

Yeah my school bookstore provides copies of Office 07 for a little less than $10.

bread's done
Back