Microsoft Rewards Breakdown

Dartheyeball

CAG Newbie
Breaking down the Xbox related rewards available through Microsoft Rewards (Updated 05/09/20)

Xbox Gift Cards

Level 1

$1.25 - 1,700 Points ($1 per 1,360 Points)

$3.00 - 3,100 Points ($1 per 1,033.33 Points)

$5.00 - 5,000 Points ($1 per 1,000 Points)

$10.00 - 10,000 Points ($1 per 1,000 Points)

$25.00 - 25,000 Points ($1 per 1,000 Points)

$50.00 - 50,000 Points ($1 per 1,000 Points)

$100.00 - 100,000 Points ($1 per 1,000 Points)

Level 2

$1.25 - 1,600 Points ($1 per 1,280 Points)

$3.00 - 2,900 Points ($1 per 966.66 Points)

$5.00 - 4,650 Points ($1 per 930 Points)

$10.00 - 9,300 Points ($1 per 930 Points)

$25.00 - 23,000 Points ($1 per 920 Points)

$50.00 - 46,000 Points ($1 per 920 Points)

$100.00 - 91,000 Points ($1 per 910 Points)

Xbox Live Gold Membership

Level 1

1 Month ($9.99 Retail) - 9,500 Points ($1 per 950 Points)

3 Months ($24.99 Retail) - 24,000 Points ($1 per 960 Points)

Level 2

1 Month ($9.99 Retail) - 8,500 Points ($1 per 850 Points)

3 Months ($24.99 Retail) - 20,000 Points ($1 per 800 Points)

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Level 1

1 Month ($14.99 Retail) - 14,000 Points ($1 per 933.96 Points)

3 Months ($44.97 Retail) - 42,000 Points ($1 per 933.96 Points)

Level 2

1 Month ($14.99 Retail) - 12,000 Points ($1 per 800.53 Points)

3 Months ($44.97 Retail) - 35,000 Points ($1 per 778.30 Points)

Skype Credit

Level 1

60 Minutes ($1.86 Retail) - 1,000 Points ($1 per 537.63 Points)

100 Minutes ($2.97 Retail) - 1,250 Points ($1 per 420.88 Points)

500 Minutes ($13.94 Retail) - 4,750 Points ($1 per 340.75 Points)

Level 2

60 Minutes ($1.86 Retail) - 900 Points ($1 per 483.87 Points)

100 Minutes ($2.97 Retail) - 1,150 Points ($1 per 387.21 Points)

500 Minutes ($13.94 Retail) - 4,250 Points ($1 per 304.88 Points)

Mixer Channel Sub

Level 1

1 Month ($4.99 Retail) - 3,850 Points ($1 per 771.54 Points)

Level 2

1 Month ($4.99 Retail) - 3,600 Points ($1 per 721.44 Points)

Retail Gift Cards

$5.00 Retail Gift Cards (Amazon, Dunkin' Donuts, Taco Bell, Starbucks, Burger King, Chipotle, Target, Walmart, Domino's Pizza, REI, Sephora) - 5,250 Points  ($1 per 1,050 points)

$10.00 Retail Gift Cards (Amazon, Dunkin' Donuts, Taco Bell, Starbucks, AMC Theatres, Burger King, Chipotle, Target, Walmart, Regal Entertainment, NFL Shop, Domino's Pizza, REI, Sephora) - 10,500 Points ($1 per 1,050 points)

$25.00 Retail Gift Cards (Dunkin' Donuts, Taco Bell, Starbucks, AMC Theatres, Burger King, Chipotle, Target, Walmart, Regal Entertainment, NFL Shop, Domino's Pizza, REI, Sephora) - 26,250 Points ($1 per 1,050 points)

Hulu Gift Card

$25.00 - 28,000 Points ($1 per 1,120 points)

https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/

Last edited by a moderator:
Got around 20000 point right now and i am debating should i redeem the 25 dollar ro save for 12 month xbl

Technical I have none right now but have a 3 month code that I might use end of the month if there are good game fir September and I might to get Forza horizon 2 before delist

$5 / $10 / $25 xbox gift cards are 25% off, not sure if it's worth while(?)

Usually 25,000 points, we’re taking 25 percent off for a limited time or while supplies last. Redeem this Hot Deal before 09/15/2018 for just 18,750 points!

Restrictions:

*Promotional gift card. Spend within 90 days of deposit.
The HOT deals are back up until 9/15/18 for anyone that needs to unload some points. Also now there is a section under community where you can share points, so if you have any kids with bing as homepage as I have done for years you can go in and gift them points or better yet have them gift you the points (CAG style)!

I saw a sad, but funny graphic somewhere that showed "google" was the #1 most searched item on Bing over the last several years in a row. I'm not sure if it's true, but I don't doubt it. I actually like Bing (mostly), but I can't blame Microsoft for continually trying something new to compete.
Yeah no telling if they'll kill off the rewards program, we'll see.

I think the Rewards program will be kept. They think the program is underutilized so they will continue to incentivize people to use it.

“We think we have great technology that is under utilized,” said Microsoft’s corporate vice president of Office, Jeff Teper, in a chat with The Verge. “We want to hear from people that they’ll be more productive.”

Where are you seeing this? On the redeem link on the website? Via mobile? I don't have this offer.
It just showed up for me today.

It’s from the points crusader quests. I realized it when the survey showed up yesterday and “50% off $5” was one the options you could select for what you like most about the quest.

It just showed up for me today.

It’s from the points crusader quests. I realized it when the survey showed up yesterday and “50% off $5” was one the options you could select for what you like most about the quest.
What is the points crusader quest, and where can it be found? I turn on my Xbox One at least once a day and do the daily Bing searches, and I have not seen this. Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer this question.

It’s part of the scrolling banner that would be just below the treasure chest with your daily streak count. It’s the cartoon guy w an Xbox shirt. I believe the 500 pt bonus already expired. The current one is escape from moongate for 1000pts. Then there’s a desert one for 2500 pts. Once complete it says they give you a free 3 month trial of game pass.

It’s part of the scrolling banner that would be just below the treasure chest with your daily streak count. It’s the cartoon guy w an Xbox shirt. I believe the 500 pt bonus already expired. The current one is escape from moongate for 1000pts. Then there’s a desert one for 2500 pts. Once complete it says they give you a free 3 month trial of game pass.
Thanks for responding, but my Daily Set page doesn't look like that. It has the big square that has Watch Play Connect about getting 30 points over 3 days of logging into Mixer. It might pop up sooner or later for me because it was mentioned in the survey I just took.

Thanks for responding, but my Daily Set page doesn't look like that. It has the big square that has Watch Play Connect about getting 30 points over 3 days of logging into Mixer. It might pop up sooner or later for me because it was mentioned in the survey I just took.
That's because the offer expired. You can't start the next quest without having done the one that's expired.

Anyone else having issues with completing Badlands Rewards. I have done all three, clicked the red diamond on the skull eye, but just takes me to a page about people.

Anyone else having issues with completing Badlands Rewards. I have done all three, clicked the red diamond on the skull eye, but just takes me to a page about people.
I had to click on it a couple of times before my bonus would show up on the next page. You have to scroll down a little bit to see it.

On the page after you click the diamond there is another link to a quiz you have to do. It took a few times for it to register for me though.

Pretty sure mine is glitched. I'm on the Bad Lands and the tracking has been stuck at 17/20 days for about a week. It doesn't matter whether I sign in to XBL on my console or online it won't update.

I just redeemed $40 worth of Amazon gift cards and applied balance to Amazon. Something I didn't realize is that a number of gift cards are available, both physical and email, for other stores and you can use the Amazon gift card balance on them. Even my reward points and the Audible $5 credit worked.

GameStop is one that is available, so if you wanted a gift card there, you could redeem for Amazon and then get GameStop. Surprisingly, Best Buy is available as well, but only as a physical card and in $50 and $100 denominations.

I think if you have a newer account, Amazon may not be an option to redeem for.

How to log out of mobile device on bing?

Log out from rewards page, go to bing and still logged in. The three horizontal lines don't display a sign out option. The pc version is much easier.

This morning I saw one of the hot deals was a $5 Xbox gift card for 2,500 points, half off the regular rate. After I redeemed one the offer disappeared.

I then redeemed one month of game pass for 5,250 points, 25 percent off the regular rate. Unlike the gift card that one continued to be available for redemption so I got a second one.

You guys may want to log in today and see which deals pop up for you.

I think if you have a newer account, Amazon may not be an option to redeem for.
Yeah, I started mine back in March/April and I've never had Amazon as an option. I had a PayPal option for a little while, but of course they had to get rid of that before I could make much use of it. All I get now is Target and Wal-Mart, along with the requisite fast food options and sweepstake/donate stuff.

I'm probably blind in one eye and can't see out of the other. Recently, I thought there was a donate $1 and receive 1000pts. I think it was the WWF.

I may need more sleep.

I've visited Xbox Live twelve times this month and the counter is stuck at five. I'm not getting that three months of Xbox Game Pass, am I? :(

I've visited Xbox Live twelve times this month and the counter is stuck at five. I'm not getting that three months of Xbox Game Pass, am I? :(
I'm still stuck at 17/20. Contacted MS and they were useless.

The RDR2 punch card is also bugged. I got 2 achievements after activating the punch card but they won't register.

I'm still stuck at 17/20. Contacted MS and they were useless.

The RDR2 punch card is also bugged. I got 2 achievements after activating the punch card but they won't register.
mine took a couple days to register, now my xbox game pass achievements are frozen even though ive done it all what a great program

So they extended badlands but when I click to finish it just keeps looping me back to the redeem page but has a check mark next to it.  Anyone else have this problem?

bread's done
Back