Microsoft Rewards Breakdown

Dartheyeball

CAG Newbie
Breaking down the Xbox related rewards available through Microsoft Rewards (Updated 05/09/20)

Xbox Gift Cards

Level 1

$1.25 - 1,700 Points ($1 per 1,360 Points)

$3.00 - 3,100 Points ($1 per 1,033.33 Points)

$5.00 - 5,000 Points ($1 per 1,000 Points)

$10.00 - 10,000 Points ($1 per 1,000 Points)

$25.00 - 25,000 Points ($1 per 1,000 Points)

$50.00 - 50,000 Points ($1 per 1,000 Points)

$100.00 - 100,000 Points ($1 per 1,000 Points)

Level 2

$1.25 - 1,600 Points ($1 per 1,280 Points)

$3.00 - 2,900 Points ($1 per 966.66 Points)

$5.00 - 4,650 Points ($1 per 930 Points)

$10.00 - 9,300 Points ($1 per 930 Points)

$25.00 - 23,000 Points ($1 per 920 Points)

$50.00 - 46,000 Points ($1 per 920 Points)

$100.00 - 91,000 Points ($1 per 910 Points)

Xbox Live Gold Membership

Level 1

1 Month ($9.99 Retail) - 9,500 Points ($1 per 950 Points)

3 Months ($24.99 Retail) - 24,000 Points ($1 per 960 Points)

Level 2

1 Month ($9.99 Retail) - 8,500 Points ($1 per 850 Points)

3 Months ($24.99 Retail) - 20,000 Points ($1 per 800 Points)

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Level 1

1 Month ($14.99 Retail) - 14,000 Points ($1 per 933.96 Points)

3 Months ($44.97 Retail) - 42,000 Points ($1 per 933.96 Points)

Level 2

1 Month ($14.99 Retail) - 12,000 Points ($1 per 800.53 Points)

3 Months ($44.97 Retail) - 35,000 Points ($1 per 778.30 Points)

Skype Credit

Level 1

60 Minutes ($1.86 Retail) - 1,000 Points ($1 per 537.63 Points)

100 Minutes ($2.97 Retail) - 1,250 Points ($1 per 420.88 Points)

500 Minutes ($13.94 Retail) - 4,750 Points ($1 per 340.75 Points)

Level 2

60 Minutes ($1.86 Retail) - 900 Points ($1 per 483.87 Points)

100 Minutes ($2.97 Retail) - 1,150 Points ($1 per 387.21 Points)

500 Minutes ($13.94 Retail) - 4,250 Points ($1 per 304.88 Points)

Mixer Channel Sub

Level 1

1 Month ($4.99 Retail) - 3,850 Points ($1 per 771.54 Points)

Level 2

1 Month ($4.99 Retail) - 3,600 Points ($1 per 721.44 Points)

Retail Gift Cards

$5.00 Retail Gift Cards (Amazon, Dunkin' Donuts, Taco Bell, Starbucks, Burger King, Chipotle, Target, Walmart, Domino's Pizza, REI, Sephora) - 5,250 Points  ($1 per 1,050 points)

$10.00 Retail Gift Cards (Amazon, Dunkin' Donuts, Taco Bell, Starbucks, AMC Theatres, Burger King, Chipotle, Target, Walmart, Regal Entertainment, NFL Shop, Domino's Pizza, REI, Sephora) - 10,500 Points ($1 per 1,050 points)

$25.00 Retail Gift Cards (Dunkin' Donuts, Taco Bell, Starbucks, AMC Theatres, Burger King, Chipotle, Target, Walmart, Regal Entertainment, NFL Shop, Domino's Pizza, REI, Sephora) - 26,250 Points ($1 per 1,050 points)

Hulu Gift Card

$25.00 - 28,000 Points ($1 per 1,120 points)

https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to go gold using some reward points, 20,000, that's a lot of points for 3 months.

Does the xbone still allow gold privileges (multiplayer online) for all gamertags as long as there's a  gold tag on their home console? Gamepass Ultimate?

Gold privileges may not be the correct google search phrase.

Looking to go gold using some reward points, 20,000, that's a lot of points for 3 months.

Does the xbone still allow gold privileges (multiplayer online) for all gamertags as long as there's a gold tag on their home console? Gamepass Ultimate?

Gold privileges may not be the correct google search phrase.
Yes to both. I'm not sure about gamepass quests though for sub accounts.

Does the xbone still allow gold privileges (multiplayer online) for all gamertags as long as there's a gold tag on their home console?

Gamepass Ultimate?
Hi,

I have not written here for a long time.
This is a good occasion and I will answer you with pleasure.

Firstly, it is worth much more, if possible, to take a year of "Gold" - 12 months for 29 000 points.
Also, "Xbox Live Gold" subscriptions are sometimes offered for less, like 12 months for 24 000 points.

Secondly, yes, all the privileges of any subscriptions are accessible to all profiles on the home console.

Any player on it can play the "Games with Gold", the "Game Pass" games and the multiplayer modes.
It is only important to remember to acquire the "Games with Gold" in time, each two weeks, with the subscribed profile.

"Game Pass Ultimate" includes "Gold", "Game Pass" and "Game Pass for PC".
("Game Pass for PC" is currently at 1 $ to begin)

Promotion

As there is still an excellent promotion that adds 1 month and converts all memberships to "Ultimate Game Pass" for 1 $, if this would be your first subscription to the service, it would be a good idea to wait after you have got a year of "Gold", before to take the promotion, which would give you finally more than a year of "Ultimate Game Pass".

Some people seize the opportunity to acquire the maximum amount of three years this way, but this would already be a good deal.

Feel free to ask any question you may have,
Hoping it can help you,

Best regards.

Umm..The 12 months of Xbox Live Gold is no longer a reward option.

The last time it was offered was July of 2019.

Now if you want to efficiently use your points on Xbox Live Gold you should use your points on Xbox/MS Gift Cards when a Hot Deal is available and pay for 12 months Gold directly from Xbox.

Standard Hot Deal is 20% off so 8000 points for $10 (8000 x 6) = 48,000 ($60) 

So you'd get 12 months for 48K points rather than 80K (redeeming 3 months Gold four times).

How are codes/money from other stores redeemed? I mean, a gift card code would be sent to the email address if I were to redeem points for, say Burger King or Walmart?

Hi,

I have not written here for a long time.
This is a good occasion and I will answer you with pleasure.

Firstly, it is worth much more, if possible, to take a year of "Gold" - 12 months for 29 000 points.
Also, "Xbox Live Gold" subscriptions are sometimes offered for less, like 12 months for 24 000 points.

Secondly, yes, all the privileges of any subscriptions are accessible to all profiles on the home console.

Any player on it can play the "Games with Gold", the "Game Pass" games and the multiplayer modes.
It is only important to remember to acquire the "Games with Gold" in time, each two weeks, with the subscribed profile.

"Game Pass Ultimate" includes "Gold", "Game Pass" and "Game Pass for PC".
("Game Pass for PC" is currently at 1 $ to begin)

Promotion

As there is still an excellent promotion that adds 1 month and converts all memberships to "Ultimate Game Pass" for 1 $, if this would be your first subscription to the service, it would be a good idea to wait after you have got a year of "Gold", before to take the promotion, which would give you finally more than a year of "Ultimate Game Pass".

Some people seize the opportunity to acquire the maximum amount of three years this way, but this would already be a good deal.

Feel free to ask any question you may have,
Hoping it can help you,

Best regards.
Thank you very much. I may wait to store 3 years and then go "Ultimate".

How are codes/money from other stores redeemed? I mean, a gift card code would be sent to the email address if I were to redeem points for, say Burger King or Walmart?

Thank you very much. I may wait to store 3 years and then go "Ultimate".
All Gift Cards except Xbox & Microsoft are e-mailed to you as a code.

And in case you missed my post - 12 months of Xbox Gold is no longer a reward option.

Now if you want to efficiently use your points on Xbox Live Gold you should use your points on Xbox/MS Gift Cards when a Hot Deal is available and pay for 12 months Gold directly from Xbox.
Do you have to have a payment method on file on the Xbox to do it this way? I'd rather not have one on file.

Anyone else's achievement not getting recognized by the Rewards app today?
Not for me.

Are you taking about the 3 achievements for Weekly Set this week or the Achieve more. Earn more card?

My Weekly Set achievement counted today when I earned it.

I normally do my Achieve more. Earn more daily achievements later in the day so they count for the following day.

The punchcard popped normally when I activated it today too.

Not for me.

Are you taking about the 3 achievements for Weekly Set this week or the Achieve more. Earn more card?

My Weekly Set achievement counted today when I earned it.

I normally do my Achieve more. Earn more daily achievements later in the day so they count for the following day.

The punchcard popped normally when I activated it today too.
All of it. None on the daily, or the weekly's. The Play a Game Pass Game and Log Into the App worked fine. I'll try again later, but not too much later as it just seems to stop recognizing that day after 6 or 7 mountain.

Happened to me yesterday. Played 3 game pass games and received about 20 achievements.

This morning I loaded up the weekly challenge and still 0/3. I downloaded a game to my phone (Wordament) and after 3 achievements it finally recognized them.

50 point daily achievement still did not work for me either.

After all of this I checked the game pass app and weekly “get an achievement in any game pass game” finally showed up as well.

The one for playing farming simulator was also delayed for me too as that was one of the games I played yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm having issues as well. Played that gato roboto game yesterday, got achievements. Downloaded and played pikuniku for multiple achievements this morning. No weekly stuff registering.

My cheevos from early yesterday, like 5 or so, just popped on the dashboard and finally credited on Rewards. Micro$hart astonishes me with it's ability to constantly drop the ball in a game it created lol. if it's not the Bing/Reward issues that seem to happen out of of nowhere and for no apparent reason, it's Win10 updates that they force on users. End/rant

Breaking down the Xbox related rewards available through Microsoft Rewards (Updated 05/04/20)

Xbox Gift Cards

Level 1

$1.25 - 1,700 Points ($1 per 1,360 Points)

$3.00 - 3,100 Points ($1 per 1,033.33 Points)

$5.00 - 5,000 Points ($1 per 1,000 Points)

$10.00 - 10,000 Points ($1 per 1,000 Points)

$25.00 - 25,000 Points ($1 per 1,000 Points)

$50.00 - 50,000 Points ($1 per 1,000 Points)

$100.00 - 100,000 Points ($1 per 1,000 Points)

Level 2

$1.25 - 1,600 Points ($1 per 1,280 Points)

$3.00 - 2,900 Points ($1 per 966.66 Points)

$5.00 - 4,650 Points ($1 per 930 Points)

$10.00 - 9,300 Points ($1 per 930 Points)

$25.00 - 23,000 Points ($1 per 920 Points)

$50.00 - 46,000 Points ($1 per 920 Points)

$100.00 - 91,000 Points ($1 per 910 Points)

Xbox Live Gold Membership

Level 1

1 Month ($9.99 Retail) - 9,500 Points ($1 per 950 Points)

3 Months ($24.99 Retail) - 24,000 Points ($1 per 960 Points)

Level 2

1 Month ($9.99 Retail) - 8,500 Points ($1 per 850 Points)

3 Months ($24.99 Retail) - 20,000 Points ($1 per 800 Points)

Skype Credit

Level 1

60 Minutes ($1.86 Retail) - 1,000 Points ($1 per 537.63 Points)

100 Minutes ($2.97 Retail) - 1,250 Points ($1 per 420.88 Points)

500 Minutes ($13.94 Retail) - 4,750 Points ($1 per 340.75 Points)

Level 2

60 Minutes ($1.86 Retail) - 900 Points ($1 per 483.87 Points)

100 Minutes ($2.97 Retail) - 1,150 Points ($1 per 387.21 Points)

500 Minutes ($13.94 Retail) - 4,250 Points ($1 per 304.88 Points)

Mixer Channel Sub

Level 1

1 Month ($4.99 Retail) - 3,850 Points ($1 per 771.54 Points)

Level 2

1 Month ($4.99 Retail) - 3,600 Points ($1 per 721.44 Points)

Retail Gift Cards

$5.00 Retail Gift Cards (Amazon, Dunkin' Donuts, Taco Bell, Starbucks, Burger King, Chipotle, Target, Walmart, Domino's Pizza, REI, Sephora) - 5,250 Points ($1 per 1,050 points)

$10.00 Retail Gift Cards (Amazon, Dunkin' Donuts, Taco Bell, Starbucks, AMC Theatres, Burger King, Chipotle, Target, Walmart, Regal Entertainment, NFL Shop, Domino's Pizza, REI, Sephora) - 10,500 Points ($1 per 1,050 points)

$25.00 Retail Gift Cards (Dunkin' Donuts, Taco Bell, Starbucks, AMC Theatres, Burger King, Chipotle, Target, Walmart, Regal Entertainment, NFL Shop, Domino's Pizza, REI, Sephora) - 26,250 Points ($1 per 1,050 points)

Hulu Gift Card

$25.00 - 28,000 Points ($1 per 1,120 points)

https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/
Just updated some point to $ conversions of what is available currently.

They added GPU back. Updated the breakdown to include.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Level 1

1 Month ($14.99 Retail) - 14,000 Points ($1 per 933.96 Points)

3 Months ($44.97 Retail) - 42,000 Points ($1 per 933.96 Points)

Level 2

1 Month ($14.99 Retail) - 12,000 Points ($1 per 800.53 Points)

3 Months ($44.97 Retail) - 35,000 Points ($1 per 778.30 Points)

Anyone else gotten an email from Rewards about points for your Msoft purchase that you didn't make?

msr.jpg

Haven't bought anything from Msoft in years.

I have a dilemma. My son has his own rewards account, and he has enough to buy $50 in MS credit. However, he plays Fortnite on my account. He would like to use his funs to buy V bucks on my account. Can he redeems his rewrads, go on Microsoft.com and buy a giftable giftcard with those credits? Most retailers do not allow you to buy virtual currency with other virtual currency, but I am not sure about Microsoft.

I have a dilemma. My son has his own rewards account, and he has enough to buy $50 in MS credit. However, he plays Fortnite on my account. He would like to use his funs to buy V bucks on my account. Can he redeems his rewrads, go on Microsoft.com and buy a giftable giftcard with those credits? Most retailers do not allow you to buy virtual currency with other virtual currency, but I am not sure about Microsoft.
He should be able to gift items to your account, but not sure if vbucks apply.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately V bucks are not giftable since you have to buy them in game. He can gift game codes to others though.

Yo! Hot deal on 5 and 10 dollar redemptions.

Of course I just cashed out last week to get RE2 on sale but hopefully it helps some of you guys out

Unfortunately V bucks are not giftable since you have to buy them in game. He can gift game codes to others though.
MS used to give you codes when you redeemed points but I believe now they just deposit directly into your account. I believe they sent emails about this to make it easier and faster to get your redemption.....unfortunately.

Your best bet is to have the other account gift the maximum 5k points per month.

MS used to give you codes when you redeemed points but I believe now they just deposit directly into your account. I believe they sent emails about this to make it easier and faster to get your redemption.....unfortunately.

Your best bet is to have the other account gift the maximum 5k points per month.

Yeah I know. I was hoping not to have to drag this over a period of 10 months.

I guess I can just have him redeem the credit for an Amazon GC and I'll give him cash for it.

Nothing I did today, except Log In to the app and Play a Gamepass game, registered. Neither the 3 cheevos I got in Streets of Rage or the Daily Achievement flipped.

When it doesn't work for me, if I try again the next day an achievement earned from the previous day usually works if it is before the early afternoon (eastern time zone).

Getting one point for search now like others have stated previously. I hoped this get fixed without me having to do much on my end.

Anyone else having trouble or not getting credit for achievements? I have not recieved my achievement credit for Gears 5 so my +500 point Gears 5 punch card is missing an achievement. I had an achievement last night and I did not receive credit. I had an achievement this morning and did not receive credit. So my 59 Week streak (Weekly Set) is in jeopardy with two days to go. I'm working the next two days.

I went to contact MS on their Rewards website and for the last several months I get the message, "sorry something went wrong on our end, try again". You try again and get the same message. In the past you could contact them and they would respond and take care of the problem. Not anymore.

Anyone else having trouble or not getting credit for achievements? I have not recieved my achievement credit for Gears 5 so my +500 point Gears 5 punch card is missing an achievement. I had an achievement last night and I did not receive credit. I had an achievement this morning and did not receive credit. So my 59 Week streak (Weekly Set) is in jeopardy with two days to go. I'm working the next two days.

I went to contact MS on their Rewards website and for the last several months I get the message, "sorry something went wrong on our end, try again". You try again and get the same message. In the past you could contact them and they would respond and take care of the problem. Not anymore.
I had the same issue Friday evening/night with achievements not showing up for the weekly streak and then later on Saturday morning it showed for me as I was worried to lose my 42 week streak. Hopefully it corrects and works for you today

Nothing I did Saturday has shown up today. In danger of losing a 60 week streak because of Microshart's incompetence.

I'm really pissed, I just got another achievement which makes 5 in the last 3 days but i'm only credited with one. So today is my last day of the Weekly Set and Microsoft killed it for me so there goes my 2500 points next week. And they have killed off trying to contact them thru the Rewards website.

And the best part of watching MS totally fuckup my 59 week streak of Weekly Sets and watching everything I built up get reset is then, getting trolled by Microsoft warning me that my 59 week streak is in jeopardy.  :-({|=

This is why I would never buy any Promo from them promising you points back for your purchase because if something goes wrong it's next to impossible to contact them on their website.

And the best part of watching MS totally fuckup my 59 week streak of Weekly Sets and watching everything I built up get reset is then, getting trolled by Microsoft warning me that my 59 week streak is in jeopardy. :-({|=

This is why I would never buy any Promo from them promising you points back for your purchase because if something goes wrong it's next to impossible to contact them on their website.
Try this:

In the "What are you having trouble with?" select "Friends & Social activity", then under " What is the issue? " select "I have an issue with achievements", then click Next, then Chat online option. that should do it.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

So I had a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng chat with the link you provide and I was able to successfully submit a ticket. The solution was to use another ISP. I used Microsoft Edge on my smartphone and that worked once I was on my mobile connection.

The downside is the rep doesn''t know how the Rewards support staff is going to handle my case i.e. keep my Weekly Set streak alive of if i'm back to Week 1 streak. 

So tl;dr version if you have trouble getting achievements try a different ISP when playing on the XBOX.

My streak got credited
I was finally able to put in a support ticket on 7-28 and I'm still waiting on a resolution. I sent them an email yesterday showing them that I had earned 6 achievements in that week which includes a Gears 5 achievement. I still haven't heard back, freaking ridiculous.

I just got another Gears 5 achievement today and I still can't complete the Gears 5 Punch Card because it doesn't give me credit for it.  :twoguns:

I just got another Gears 5 achievement today and I still can't complete the Gears 5 Punch Card because it doesn't give me credit for it. :twoguns:
You have to make sure it is one of the new achievements added, not the original launch achievements.

bread's done
Back