Microsoft Store BF prices - B&M ONLY!

jdawgg76

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
I posted this in the major BF thread, but it seems like it'll get buried quick so just posting it here so it gets seen and merged over. This is from The Microsoft Store Facebook page and it's pretty impressive. Considering I did the gift card promo, want a Kinect and games for it and forza and batman and the fact they seem to be matching the best deal on most games, this seems like the place for me to go. Unfortunately, there are only a few MSoft stores (listed at the bottom) and these prices are stated as in store only:

Black Friday Deals at Your Local Microsoft Store

Share · Public Event

TimeFriday, November 25 · 12:00am - 9:00pm
LocationYour Local Microsoft Store

Created ByMicrosoft Store
More InfoGetting a jump on your holiday shopping? Be sure to make a stop at your local Microsoft Store. We’re here – and ready – to make shopping for your favorite products a little easier.

And you won’t want to miss out on our major Black Friday deals starting at midnight on Friday, 11/25.

... Buy one of our expert-picked PCs and receive a $100 gift card, 12am -6am ONLY
Pick out the perfect PC for your family, and get a $100 Microsoft Store gift card valid at any store location.

But hurry, this offer is only good until 6 a.m. on Black Friday, and only at participating store locations. Check the list below to see if your local store is included and for store hours.

Kinect Sensor for $99: Buy a Kinect Sensor for $99 and receive Fruit Ninja, Gunstringer and Kinect Adventures with purchase. This is valid at any of our retail store locations only. Not available online.

Amazing Black Friday savings on games at all Microsoft Store locations (Note: this deal is not valid for purchases made at our online store at MicrosoftStore.com)
• Assassins Creed Revelations: was $59.99, now $28.00
• Batman: Arkham City: was $59.99, now $28.00
• Battlefield 3: was $59.99, now $28.00
• COD Black Ops: was $59.99, now $28.00
• Dance Central 1 and 2: was $49.99, now $15.00
• Disney Universe: was $49.99, now $28.00
• FIFA 12: was $59.95, now $28.00
• Forza 4: was $59.99, now $28.00
• GOW 3: was $59.99, now $28.00
• Just Dance 3: was $39.99, now $24.99
• Kinect Sports and Kinect Sports Season 2: was $49.99, now $15.00
• Madden 2012: was $59.95, now $28.00
• NBA 2k12: was $59.99, now $28.00
• Rabbids: Alive and Kicking: was $49.99, now $24.99
• Sesame Street: Once Upon A Monster: was $49.99, now $24.99
• Wipeout: was $49.99, now $24.99
• Kinect Disneyland: was $49.99, now $15.00
• Halo CE Anniversary: was $ 39.99, now $15.00

And come in for our other amazing Black Friday and seasonal deals on everything from PCs, to Xbox + Kinect gaming systems, to Windows Phones and more.

Microsoft Store Black Friday Hours, 11/25*:
Bellevue Square Mall (Belleview, WA) – 12 a.m.
Westfield Century City (Los Angeles, CA) – 12 a.m.
Fashion Valley Mall (San Diego, CA) – 12 a.m.
Houston Galleria, (Houston, TX) – 6 a.m.
Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) – 12 a.m.
Park Meadows Mall (Lone Tree, CO) – 5 a.m.
Scottsdale Fashion Square (Scottsdale, AZ) – 5 a.m.
South Coast Plaza (Costa Mesa, CA) - 5 a.m.
The Shops at Mission Viejo (Mission Viejo, CA) – 12 a.m.
University Village (Seattle, WA) – 12 a.m.
Oakbrook Center (Oak Brook, IL) – 12 a.m.
Tysons Corner Center (Tysons Corner, VA) – 12 a.m.
Mall of America (Bloomington, MN) – 12 a.m.
Westfield Valley Fair (Santa Clara, CA) – 5 a.m.

*Store locations opening before 6 a.m. are participating in the “Buy a PC, get a $100 Gift Card” but don’t forget, this deal ends 6 a.m. on 11/25, so be sure to set your alarm!

[quote name='spauldingfan']Paul blart just said the mall officially opens at 8am... Greaaaaat[/QUOTE]
lol which mall was it?

I plan to go to the century city store at midnight. I doubt there will be that many people there. I hope I can get my 125 gc's too.

[quote name='dorkyden']I plan to go to the century city store at midnight. I doubt there will be that many people there. I hope I can get my 125 gc's too.[/QUOTE]
that would be awesome, but I have a feeling they will give is the email GC runaround story again.

[quote name='pROvIs']lol which mall was it?[/QUOTE]
century city, its an outdoor mall by the ocean so of course I'm freezing my ass off while staring at the $15 games behind the window

[quote name='spauldingfan']Paul blart just said the mall officially opens at 8am... Greaaaaat[/QUOTE]

[quote name='spauldingfan']century city, its an outdoor mall by the ocean so of course I'm freezing my ass off while staring at the $15 games behind the window[/QUOTE]

Damn, that's :booty:*sips a bit of hot tea in warm room*. I hope you have a jacket in your car.

[quote name='spauldingfan']century city, its an outdoor mall by the ocean so of course I'm freezing my ass off while staring at the $15 games behind the window[/QUOTE]

How bad is the line man? I'm really interested in picking up games, don't mind driving about 30+ minutes if I can pick some up.

Anyone know if they Mission Viejo Mall will be open at midnight? I know there will be people working there from about 3am on for other stores but i'm not sure if they'll actually be open for business?

[quote name='chartchaiganan']How bad is the line man? I'm really interested in picking up games, don't mind driving about 30+ minutes if I can pick some up.[/QUOTE]
there is a whopping 5 of us... Lol. But was just told they have 600-900 of each

[quote name='spauldingfan']there is a whopping 5 of us... Lol. But was just told they have 600-900 of each[/QUOTE]

Of each what? Title? Haha. I might just head down there.

Well shoot. Looks like I'm heading to Park Meadows. Thankfully, the Microsoft store will be open 2 hours before the mall itself opens.

[quote name='spauldingfan']there is a whopping 5 of us... Lol. But was just told they have 600-900 of each[/QUOTE]

[quote name='chartchaiganan']Of each what? Title? Haha. I might just head down there.[/QUOTE]
yeah halo, all the Kinect games, if it's $15 there is a shit ton, come on out everyone else here is for the computer

This makes me want to go to the MOA store but its already been open an hour.

[quote name='pROvIs']Anyone waiting outside Mall of America? What's the line like. I would hate to go out there and not get a copy of anything. I bet MOA in general is nuts.[/QUOTE]

I tried to respond to you when I was in line but the wifi I was getting sucked. Hope you ended up going cause the line wasn't too bad, MOA wasn't too crazy and they opened early so I got what I came for, plus a Bing T-shirt (well 2 of em) and was done by 11:50.

Just a heads up for the west coasters though, the games are actually $15.99 and the 15% off doesn't stack with the games. Least that's what happened to myself and the guy in front of me. They seemed horribly disorganized with this sale in terms of information.

99% of the people standing in line had no idea what was on sale, I think they just saw a line and got in it. Not kidding, guys behind me were looking up the sale on their phone at like 11:35.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']I tried to respond to you when I was in line but the wifi I was getting sucked. Hope you ended up going cause the line wasn't too bad, MOA wasn't too crazy and they opened early so I got what I came for, plus a Bing T-shirt (well 2 of em) and was done by 11:50.

Just a heads up for the west coasters though, the games are actually $15.99 and the 15% off doesn't stack with the games. Least that's what happened to myself and the guy in front of me. They seemed horribly disorganized with this sale in terms of information.

99% of the people standing in line had no idea what was on sale, I think they just saw a line and got in it. Not kidding, guys behind me were looking up the sale on their phone at like 11:35.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the update :). Do you think there is any reason to head out there now or do you think its all gone?

[quote name='spauldingfan']Just got to the century city store , only one here, really hope its midnight they are opening at.[/QUOTE]

Keep us posted please, and can you please ask them if the sale prices are over at 6 am?

Good luck to you San Diego CAGers. I think I'm burned out from the midnight pre orders, especially after the MW3 fiasco.

If that's the case, I may just wait until later today to visit them. I can always call to confirm if they have a shit ton left in stock. Just need 1 Halo and 1 Disney Kinect.

EDIT: I think the 6am cuttoff prices only apply to door busters like the laptops and PCs. Can anyone confirm this?

5+ miles off the ocean, and it's over 60 degrees out, suck it up homie LOL :D. You're doing the Lord's work

[quote name='pROvIs']Thanks for the update :). Do you think there is any reason to head out there now or do you think its all gone?[/QUOTE]

They were busy but a lot of people where there for the computers and such. I would say if you can get there quick, maybe. Halo CEA seemed to be the most well stocked, I almost picked up two copies but decided against it.

Good luck either way.

The biggest downside now is that the line is probably going to be long and slow. The guys working clearly aren't used to ringing people up quickly.

[quote name='karkyco']5+ miles off the ocean, and it's over 60 degrees out, suck it up homie LOL :D. You're doing the Lord's work[/QUOTE]
well they just handed out free hot chocolate and shirt , and opening up early . At about 10 people now

I drove by my nearest Microsoft Store on the way home and there were less than 20 people in line. All I want is Halo Anniversary and I'm guessing since it's Microsoft they'll have a lot of them. But I don't want to wait in line. I'll just take my chances and show up at opening.

[quote name='spauldingfan']well they just handed out free hot chocolate and shirt , and opening up early . At about 10 people now[/QUOTE]

LOL thanks. Wife is going to the mall with her mom in the morning, so I've prepared a list for her :lol:

[quote name='Spokker']At the mission viejo store. Not many people in line.[/QUOTE]

I'm here too. There's a good amount of people here. The people on the couches look sketch, like they'll just walk in.

Just got back from Oakbrook store. about 50ish people. Getting stuff was easy waiting in line was long!!!! since people were picking up phones. Scored some inexpensive gifts. 2 kinect disneys 1 kinect sports 2, 1 Dance Central2, 1 halo CE, 1 AssassinsCreed Rev. Brought total over a $100 so they gave me 15% off so final total $87.55 + tax = $94.34 So in the end worth the hour wait in line. Can't wait for my kids to try the Disney Game!

Had no problems entering my local Microsoft Store and grabbing what I wanted. The two employees ringing 75 people out, on the other hand, was a problem. I stayed since I'm up at this hour anyway, but I'm wondering if the savings was worth it. 45 minute wait in line.

[quote name='azeledge']Just got back from Oakbrook store. about 50ish people. Getting stuff was easy waiting in line was long!!!! since people were picking up phones. Scored some inexpensive gifts. 2 kinect disneys 1 kinect sports 2, 1 Dance Central2, 1 halo CE, 1 AssassinsCreed Rev. Brought total over a $100 so they gave me 15% off so final total $87.55 + tax = $94.34 So in the end worth the hour wait in line. Can't wait for my kids to try the Disney Game![/QUOTE]

Budz didn't get his 15% discount to work. Would you know if the employees needed a separate promotion barcode to scan to get it to work? Sounds like the discount isn't automatic.

I got to the century store pretty much right at midnight. the mall was pretty empty. there were maybe 45-50 people inside, not too busy at all. semi bad news

1 copy per title per person, and the % off didn't stack. and they didnt help me with the $125 gc that I was supposed to get for pre-ordering. "they will be sent to you before dec 2"

the sony store was a few stores over and they had all the greatest hit ps3 games at 50% off. the uncharted dual pack was 20 after the 50% off.

This is what we got at the Mission Viejo store.

4GB Kinect Bundle - $200 (gift)
2x Disneyland Adventures - $15 (one a gift and one for us)
Dance Central 2 - $15 (gift)
Assassin's Creed: Revelations - $28 (for us)

Total was about $250 after tax and 15% off discount. We consider the Christmas shopping practically done. The Xbox 360 is going to be a gift for my girlfriend's whole family.

The store wasn't mobbed and there were plenty of copies/units left over of anything you could possibly want. We waited 20 minutes but there was no reason to. Plenty of people had stacks of three Xbox's.

Stopped by the Atlanta store at 6:30 and walked right in found everything I wanted and got out no problem. Hopefully, that's an indicator for you late shopping west coasters. Got:

Batman AC 28
Kinect Sports 1 15
Kinect Sports 2 x 2 15 each
Dance Central 1 15
Dance Central 2 x 2 15 each
Disneyland Adventures 15

Ended up being $143ish. Got extras of KS2 and DC2 for a buddy. Forgot about the 15% off and left receipt in my car so I can't check it out until my break. Stopped by an empty Target and semi busy Best Buy afterwards and got Batman AC with Robin DLC at BB for 30 so I'll probably return Batman and be right at $100. Wonder if they'll make up the 15% then? Really, though, the savings are so good already. Also, the KS2s had some avatar gear downloads or something and the DC2s had 240 points inside as well. Good hunting.

God dammit, I walked by there this morning but thought, "Like hell MS would have good deals." I even took a deal flyer from someone at the door, and they don't even show the good games. I'm such an idiot for not checking.

Still had ample stock of all the Xbox 360 games at the Santa Clara Westfield MS store. Picked up a copy of halo and the Disneyland game. It's funny how there wasn't any sort of sign up stating they were on sale.

For those that have gone, how was the stock for Halo CE? I'm thinking about heading down to the one in U-Village soon.

Atlanta had rows upon rows of Halo CAE and more set up by the registers at 6:30AM EST. Keep in mind they had no ad in the paper and no signage in store advertising the special prices.

Just got back from the store. No line and a TON of each game. The people there didn't even know they had these sales. Picked up the following at $15 each:

Halo CE
Disney Kinect
Dance Central 2
Kinect Sports Season 2

Very happy!

Can anyone confirm that the "only until 6AM" offer was the gift cards and the prices for the games are still valid? My plan to wake up early sort of fell through...

Thanks for posting this OP. Wifey picked up Assassin's Creed Revelations, Batman Arkham City, Halo Anniversary, Sesame Street Once Upon a Monster, Dance Central 2, Kinect Sports 1, and Kinect Disneyland. Games are STILL ON SALE. The time limit of 6 or 6:30 was for other stuff

[quote name='grap3fruitman']Can anyone confirm that the "only until 6AM" offer was the gift cards and the prices for the games are still valid? My plan to wake up early sort of fell through...[/QUOTE]I bought my games at 7ish am est. I asked and the lady said those prices are valid until the end of today.

[quote name='karkyco']Thanks for posting this OP. Wifey picked up Assassin's Creed Revelations, Batman Arkham City, Halo Anniversary, Sesame Street Once Upon a Monster, Dance Central 2, Kinect Sports 1, and Kinect Disneyland. Games are STILL ON SALE. The time limit of 6 or 6:30 was for other stuff[/QUOTE]Glad to help. That's quite a haul. I got all of those except AC since I'm still working on the first AC and it'll drop by the time I get to ACR.

bread's done
Back