Microsoft Store BF prices - B&M ONLY!

jdawgg76

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
I posted this in the major BF thread, but it seems like it'll get buried quick so just posting it here so it gets seen and merged over. This is from The Microsoft Store Facebook page and it's pretty impressive. Considering I did the gift card promo, want a Kinect and games for it and forza and batman and the fact they seem to be matching the best deal on most games, this seems like the place for me to go. Unfortunately, there are only a few MSoft stores (listed at the bottom) and these prices are stated as in store only:

Black Friday Deals at Your Local Microsoft Store

Share · Public Event

TimeFriday, November 25 · 12:00am - 9:00pm
LocationYour Local Microsoft Store

Created ByMicrosoft Store
More InfoGetting a jump on your holiday shopping? Be sure to make a stop at your local Microsoft Store. We’re here – and ready – to make shopping for your favorite products a little easier.

And you won’t want to miss out on our major Black Friday deals starting at midnight on Friday, 11/25.

... Buy one of our expert-picked PCs and receive a $100 gift card, 12am -6am ONLY
Pick out the perfect PC for your family, and get a $100 Microsoft Store gift card valid at any store location.

But hurry, this offer is only good until 6 a.m. on Black Friday, and only at participating store locations. Check the list below to see if your local store is included and for store hours.

Kinect Sensor for $99: Buy a Kinect Sensor for $99 and receive Fruit Ninja, Gunstringer and Kinect Adventures with purchase. This is valid at any of our retail store locations only. Not available online.

Amazing Black Friday savings on games at all Microsoft Store locations (Note: this deal is not valid for purchases made at our online store at MicrosoftStore.com)
• Assassins Creed Revelations: was $59.99, now $28.00
• Batman: Arkham City: was $59.99, now $28.00
• Battlefield 3: was $59.99, now $28.00
• COD Black Ops: was $59.99, now $28.00
• Dance Central 1 and 2: was $49.99, now $15.00
• Disney Universe: was $49.99, now $28.00
• FIFA 12: was $59.95, now $28.00
• Forza 4: was $59.99, now $28.00
• GOW 3: was $59.99, now $28.00
• Just Dance 3: was $39.99, now $24.99
• Kinect Sports and Kinect Sports Season 2: was $49.99, now $15.00
• Madden 2012: was $59.95, now $28.00
• NBA 2k12: was $59.99, now $28.00
• Rabbids: Alive and Kicking: was $49.99, now $24.99
• Sesame Street: Once Upon A Monster: was $49.99, now $24.99
• Wipeout: was $49.99, now $24.99
• Kinect Disneyland: was $49.99, now $15.00
• Halo CE Anniversary: was $ 39.99, now $15.00

And come in for our other amazing Black Friday and seasonal deals on everything from PCs, to Xbox + Kinect gaming systems, to Windows Phones and more.

Microsoft Store Black Friday Hours, 11/25*:
Bellevue Square Mall (Belleview, WA) – 12 a.m.
Westfield Century City (Los Angeles, CA) – 12 a.m.
Fashion Valley Mall (San Diego, CA) – 12 a.m.
Houston Galleria, (Houston, TX) – 6 a.m.
Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) – 12 a.m.
Park Meadows Mall (Lone Tree, CO) – 5 a.m.
Scottsdale Fashion Square (Scottsdale, AZ) – 5 a.m.
South Coast Plaza (Costa Mesa, CA) - 5 a.m.
The Shops at Mission Viejo (Mission Viejo, CA) – 12 a.m.
University Village (Seattle, WA) – 12 a.m.
Oakbrook Center (Oak Brook, IL) – 12 a.m.
Tysons Corner Center (Tysons Corner, VA) – 12 a.m.
Mall of America (Bloomington, MN) – 12 a.m.
Westfield Valley Fair (Santa Clara, CA) – 5 a.m.

*Store locations opening before 6 a.m. are participating in the “Buy a PC, get a $100 Gift Card” but don’t forget, this deal ends 6 a.m. on 11/25, so be sure to set your alarm!

[quote name='Hershey07']For those that have gone, how was the stock for Halo CE? I'm thinking about heading down to the one in U-Village soon.[/QUOTE]

It didn't look like there was much stock on the shelf but people had more copies in hand than would've fit on the shelf, so I'm guessing they kept restocking. Plus it's their own brand game so they probably have a lot of stock.

Also, there were no signs to indicate sales price, so the random people going in there clueless wouldn't know.

lots of people and lots of stock in Lone Tree, CO. Only "deal" game I saw gone was Batman: AC. Picked up a bunch of stuff with my 125 dollar gift card from the 4x preorder bonanza.

Just a heads up, Mission Valley in San Diego has Kindle cards and gave the 15% discount for $100 plus purchase. Cashed in my $150 in gift cards for $175$100 in Amazon

Just a heads up, Mission Valley in San Diego has Kindle cards and gave the 15% discount for $100 plus purchase. Cashed in my $150 in gift cards for $175 in Amazon

[quote name='dorkyden']did anyone try to get a price adjustment for their previous purchases?[/QUOTE]

I did, I was little surprised how low the traffic was in-store. I was in and out in under 10 minutes, probably less.

I got the games I wanted and went to check-out. I asked the cashier about the price protection and he said that those who were in on the $25 gc for attending every launch + $125 for pre-ordering a bundle, didn't qualify to receive a refund. I could have asked the manager but I didn't really push for it.

He was going to call over the manager for me but told him that it was fine. He rung me up, laughed at how cheap the games were, and I was on my merry way.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']It didn't look like there was much stock on the shelf but people had more copies in hand than would've fit on the shelf, so I'm guessing they kept restocking. Plus it's their own brand game so they probably have a lot of stock.

Also, there were no signs to indicate sales price, so the random people going in there clueless wouldn't know.[/QUOTE]

There were a lot of copies of games at the Galleria location. I asked the cashier if there was anything else on sale that wasn't on the list posted on facebook, I showed him the list and he went through them, and told me that there were a couple that they had temporarily run out of stock; Batman: Arkham City and Battlefield.

He said if I was interested that I should come back after 2PM because they were expecting a truck with more shipment.

[quote name='onyzukae']Omg.... Deal is end?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='onyzukae']so.. I gonna go right now.. prices valid all day today?
I really want halo CE and kindle card!![/QUOTE]

Yes, like Jatan mentioned some posts above, the prices for the games are valid until closing time, 9PM. I think the only item that had a time limit was "buy a select laptop and receive a $100 GC". That was only live for 6 hours.

[quote name='htown01']I did, I was little surprised how low the traffic was in-store. I was in and out in under 10 minutes, probably less.

I got the games I wanted and went to check-out. I asked the cashier about the price protection and he said that those who were in on the $25 gc for attending every launch + $125 for pre-ordering a bundle, didn't qualify to receive a refund. I could have asked the manager but I didn't really push for it.

He was going to call over the manager for me but told him that it was fine. He rung me up, laughed at how cheap the games were, and I was on my merry way.

There were a lot of copies of games at the Galleria location. I asked the cashier if there was anything else on sale that wasn't on the list posted on facebook, I showed him the list and he went through them, and told me that there were a couple that they had temporarily run out of stock; Batman: Arkham City and Battlefield.

He said if I was interested that I should come back after 2PM because they were expecting a truck with more shipment.

Yes, like Jatan mentioned some posts above, the prices for the games are valid until closing time, 9PM. I think the only item that had a time limit was "buy a select laptop and receive a $100 GC". That was only live for 6 hours.[/QUOTE]

GOOD 2 know.. Thanks !
Microsoft Store, Santa Monica Boulevard, Century City
Los Angeles.,California 90067

HERE I COME!

The Santa Clara, CA store had plenty in stock. In hindsight it would have been dumb to show up at store opening. Too many long lines and there's no problems with inventory.

The employee said they wouldn't offer the 15% discount for the $100 order that it was either the sales price or that. So YMMV.

Thank you OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
this thread was a Black Friday miracle! After not getting DC 2 and Kinect Sports 2 at Wal-Mart b/c of some dumbasses last night, I headed straight to the one in Houston at about 1pm. Had plenty in stock (and they were all over the store too) Picked up those 2, Disneyland and of course Halo..can't beat 4 new games for the price of one!

MoA had plenty of everything when I was there around 5am. Called a friend after I got up awhile ago, and will be going back to pick up a few $15 games for him that he was unable to snag at Walmart or Best Buy (no MS store where he lives.)

[quote name='grap3fruitman']Yup, prices valid all day but Oakbrook has everything but assassins creed revelations[/QUOTE]

Even pick an I7 Samsung laptop for $499, same price as the I5 Samsung they messed up.... sweet deal also $100.00 of the 250 GB Xbox with two games, plus 15% off the games over 100.00. Might not be apple, but i SAVED SOME CASH. Thanks guys.

Just want to add went to the Bellevue, WA mall (pain to get in) but once in, they had plenty of everything. That is a good deal. Got all my 3 Kinect Games for the kids for $45. Kind of wishing I would have gotten Halo since it was just $15, but I have so much to play right now. Great sale it was awesome that they had so many copies in stock and I did not have to be there at 5 am.

[quote name='MattFoley']Just want to add went to the Bellevue, WA mall (pain to get in) but once in, they had plenty of everything. That is a good deal. Got all my 3 Kinect Games for the kids for $45. Kind of wishing I would have gotten Halo since it was just $15, but I have so much to play right now. Great sale it was awesome that they had so many copies in stock and I did not have to be there at 5 am.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, I'm headed there now to make up Halo CEA and Gears 3.

I guess not too many people care about the Microsoft Stores. I wonder if they'll see more crowds in subsequent Black Fridays.

Now this is a Black Friday I can handle. I would never do it at Best Buy or Wal-Mart.

[quote name='token2k6']this thread was a Black Friday miracle! After not getting DC 2 and Kinect Sports 2 at Wal-Mart b/c of some dumbasses last night, I headed straight to the one in Houston at about 1pm. Had plenty in stock (and they were all over the store too) Picked up those 2, Disneyland and of course Halo..can't beat 4 new games for the price of one![/QUOTE]

I miss this deal because I was burned out waiting in line at the HEB pearland for the 3ds which was a fail but did manage to get a pricematch at wal-mart. No i'm sad to find out there was no line

Microsoft store in costa mesa had all the 360 bundles and almost all games except batman AC as of 2:30pm. They said no 15% off for sale items like the 360 though. Pain to get from freeway to a parking spot but once inside the store was not that packed. No waiting in line.

They are well stocked here at the Bellevue, WA location. They've got everything. Picked up two copies of Halo CEA and one copy of Gears 3.

[quote name='earvcunanan']They are well stocked here at the Bellevue, WA location. They've got everything. Picked up two copies of Halo CEA and one copy of Gears 3.[/QUOTE]

Thinking about heading down soon. How was traffic and parking?

[quote name='Hershey07']Thinking about heading down soon. How was traffic and parking?[/QUOTE]

Came across I-90 from I-5 and wasn't bad at all. Parking isn't so bad either. There's a lot of people at the mall, but you don't have to fight the crowds or anything like that.

[quote name='kobeisgod']Microsoft store in costa mesa had all the 360 bundles and almost all games except batman AC as of 2:30pm. They said no 15% off for sale items like the 360 though. Pain to get from freeway to a parking spot but once inside the store was not that packed. No waiting in line.[/QUOTE]

I left around 3:50 and they were still well stocked. Was pretty quick to get the games and to check out, maybe 5 minutes. Ended up with 5 games. Thanks OP

Took me 20 minutes to find parking and walk to the store. Glad this was my only BF trip today and that i didn't have to wake up super early

[quote name='earvcunanan']Came across I-90 from I-5 and wasn't bad at all. Parking isn't so bad either. There's a lot of people at the mall, but you don't have to fight the crowds or anything like that.[/QUOTE]

That's good to hear. Will probably head on over soon. Thanks!

I just got back from Century City mall .. got HALO CE x2 (1 for my GF) and gow3!!

Thank you so much OP!! Thanks a LOT! = )

FYI, this should be dead now according to the site, but I don't live close enough to go by and confirm. For those that got in on this, glad I could help and give back to fellow CAGS!

[quote name='jdawgg76']FYI, this should be dead now according to the site, but I don't live close enough to go by and confirm. For those that got in on this, glad I could help and give back to fellow CAGS![/QUOTE]

Thanks, it was much appreciated. One of the best deals all year as far as I'm concerned. You really can't beat $15 on a bunch of titles released in the past month or so. Heck, I paid the same price for Halo Anny as Microsoft wants for the map pack on its own.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Also, no sarcasm intended, but check the OP! ;)[/QUOTE]

Cool.
The store list and the item list got mixed together in my head when I was reading it.
Thank you

[quote name='BingoBrown']Thanks, it was much appreciated. One of the best deals all year as far as I'm concerned. You really can't beat $15 on a bunch of titles released in the past month or so. Heck, I paid the same price for Halo Anny as Microsoft wants for the map pack on its own.[/QUOTE]Yeah, for those who did the the buy 4 get 125 back in GCs it was pretty amazing especially if you got midnight release 25 GCs as well. For me it went like this:

Spent $200 and got:
Gears 3
BF 3
MW3
Halo CAE
$125 GC
2x $25 GCs

Used the GCs instead of cash to pay for Halo and all but 2 bucks of a 4000 points card, so really it was $175 in cash got me:
Gears 3
BF3
MW3
Halo CAE
4000 points card
DC1
DC2
KS1
KS2
Disneyland Adventures
$25 in GC
or a value of $545 if each of the Kinect games are valued at $50. Not sure the MSRP on those since I'm new to Kinect.

Nobody's confirmed it's dead, but the event page on their facebook page lists the 25th for the date of the event and a time ending at 9PM. I'd check, but it's way inconvenient for me to go just to check since I already got in on the deal.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Nobody's confirmed it's dead, but the event page on their facebook page lists the 25th for the date of the event and a time ending at 9PM. I'd check, but it's way inconvenient for me to go just to check since I already got in on the deal.[/QUOTE]

So....................................... live ? or dead?

I picked up halo for $15, what a deal. I was really tempted to pick up kinect + dance central 1&2, but they were out of 2, so I am still kinectless.

[quote name='XF Gator']Only got Halo yesterday, in hind sight I should have bought a few more things. Oh well, it was on my way home.[/QUOTE]Which day?

[quote name='onyzukae']So....................................... live ? or dead?[/QUOTE]Dunno, as noone has posted that they tried on Saturday, although most Black Friday sales are either:
A) For a few hours
B) For Friday
C) For Friday and Saturday

Going by the Facebook page mention of only one day and the fact that deeply discounted sales are usually A or B and we know the prices were good all day Friday, I'm thinking it was B, a one day sale. Who knows though? The Microsoft store doesn't have weekly ads or sales so maybe it's an all weekend deal. The website's deals which includes the same deals for consoles or kinect bundle, but only $20 off of games ends on Monday. Of course, that's CyberMonday so would the B&M sales end on CyberMonday as well?

[quote name='MotzCTG']I picked up halo for $15, what a deal. I was really tempted to pick up kinect + dance central 1&2, but they were out of 2, so I am still kinectless.[/QUOTE]Which day?

bread's done
Back