Medal of Honor Warfighter
NBA 2K13 [OOS]
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Nike+ Kinect Training ($49.99)
Resident Evil 6

Each of the games listed are available with the offer. They include:

•$10 gift card for future orders at MicrosoftStore.com
•1600 Microsoft Points

*Offer valid from September 4, 2012 through close of business on November 19, 2012. Other conditions with respect to preorder may apply. Gift card (in-store purchases) or Promo Code (online purchases) and 1600 Xbox Live points will be issued upon redemption of preordered product and eligibility will be verified with receipt upon redemption. No photocopies or facsimiles of receipt will be accepted. Neither Gift Card nor Promo Code may be used toward the purchase of preordered product and neither may be transferred or redeemed for cash. Other conditions on use of gift card may apply. Limit one per customer.

*A credit card is required for pre-order, but your card will not be charged until your order is shipped (or the product is made available for download).

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally got the chat thing to pop up and the person there says he can help. The email was apparently an error. I preordered 3 copies of halo 4 so I could get all the codes and it's a shame that Gamestop was the only place that I didn't have an issue with.

Got my Pulse Armor finally, it only took 2 weeks but I still don't have my $25 code though and the person I chatted with wasn't any help.

[quote name='pholly']Got my Pulse Armor finally, it only took 2 weeks but I still don't have my $25 code though and the person I chatted with wasn't any help.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that sucks. My pulse armor code and $25-off code were in the same email.

I also received those 2 separate cancellation emails, one right after the other. At least I know it's a system glitch. Hopefully the online store doesn't have any issues for the upcoming sale.

Any of you guys that have done deals with them lately that got you a free 1600 points, a question if you will...

I bought AC3 and qualified for the free 1600 points and a week later they sent me the email giving me the link I had to go to where I'd use my code to get it free. (basically the link added it you your cart and the code made it free) Well, I did everything and selected checkout with "Download" as my delivery option and called it a day thinking that meant they'd just email me a code that way. A few days pass and I receive nothing so I assumed (stupidly but I at the time I thought I had somehow linked my accounts) they added it to my Live account and since then I have thought nothing of it as I haven't been playing my Xbox.

Today I get on and see no 1600 so I realize now something must have f'ed up when I did that 1600 transaction with the code. So I guess what I should be asking is what does "download" do when you select it as your delivery type as I never got emailed a code and from what I recall nothing popped up to actually download when I did this either. Also, I tried clicking the "Downloads and Product Key" history thing in my account thinking maybe it was there and I never did it but squat shows up there. So I have no clue what went wrong or really what I should do. I know the order was done as I attempted to redo this all thinking I didn't complete it and it said my code had already been used and I know it worked the first time I did it so I must have at least got the transaction done right.

[quote name='Navex']Any of you guys that have done deals with them lately that got you a free 1600 points, a question if you will...

I bought AC3 and qualified for the free 1600 points and a week later they sent me the email giving me the link I had to go to where I'd use my code to get it free. (basically the link added it you your cart and the code made it free) Well, I did everything and selected checkout with "Download" as my delivery option and called it a day thinking that meant they'd just email me a code that way. A few days pass and I receive nothing so I assumed (stupidly but I at the time I thought I had somehow linked my accounts) they added it to my Live account and since then I have thought nothing of it as I haven't been playing my Xbox.

Today I get on and see no 1600 so I realize now something must have f'ed up when I did that 1600 transaction with the code. So I guess what I should be asking is what does "download" do when you select it as your delivery type as I never got emailed a code and from what I recall nothing popped up to actually download when I did this either. Also, I tried clicking the "Downloads and Product Key" history thing in my account thinking maybe it was there and I never did it but squat shows up there. So I have no clue what went wrong or really what I should do. I know the order was done as I attempted to redo this all thinking I didn't complete it and it said my code had already been used and I know it worked the first time I did it so I must have at least got the transaction done right.[/QUOTE]
They just email it to you -- check to see if the order shows up under "order history" (not in "downloads & prod key")

I did - the only one that shows up would be the default one that's automatically there when you order the game the points come with. But that's always been there ever since I preordered the game so my order history just lists the game basically and that saying I'm qualifying for a free 1600 coupon when I buy it. Not sure what I should now since I used the code but the email was never sent ugh.

[quote name='GBAstar']Anyone else get cancellations for the $25 coupon and Pulse Armor Code?[/QUOTE]

YUP - haven't redeemed yet but that really got me upset, since i wanted to use the credit for ass 3 - as for the codes i was going to try to redeem it tonight.

remember people, the dlc code currently will not work on multiple accounts (for now) so just a heads up - if you use it on one account it will be stuck to it.

Halo 4 e-mails about cancellation

(1) After getting the e-mails, I entered my code, for the DLC, and
it still is active

(2) Calling them about the $25 coupon......I have NOT tried it, so
it could still be active.

anyone get the 25 coupon for the limited edtion of halo4
i need some backup of other people getting it when i make my phone call to customer serv cause this is ridiculous ms store

I got those emails as well but it is just a glitch it seems, I can apply the $25 code on the site right now. Going to hold on it for BL2 I think...$10 after credit for it sounds pretty good to me.

[quote name='Navex']Any of you guys that have done deals with them lately that got you a free 1600 points, a question if you will...

Today I get on and see no 1600 so I realize now something must have f'ed up when I did that 1600 transaction with the code. So I guess what I should be asking is what does "download" do when you select it as your delivery type as I never got emailed a code and from what I recall nothing popped up to actually download when I did this either. Also, I tried clicking the "Downloads and Product Key" history thing in my account thinking maybe it was there and I never did it but squat shows up there. So I have no clue what went wrong or really what I should do. I know the order was done as I attempted to redo this all thinking I didn't complete it and it said my code had already been used and I know it worked the first time I did it so I must have at least got the transaction done right.[/QUOTE]

I just called them and asked them why the hell its taking so long for a 16 digit code to be emailed to me and he actually answered (but with BS reasoning)

Basically since the 1600 code covered all of the price and no shipping, theres no credit card on hand so the order is being "viewed", which sucks because we didn't even have an option to punch in a credit card number.

So all he did was "escalate" my order with promise that it will be resolved.
I better get my points to take advantage of these XBL deals!!

I still havent gotten my 1600 points code did a live chat they said id get an email in 24 - 48 hours 3 days later nothing live chatted again they said 24 - 48 hours and I gave them my reference number then when it ended they gave me the same reference number I just gave them.......what do I do how can I get my points

[quote name='boris1']I still havent gotten my 1600 points code did a live chat they said id get an email in 24 - 48 hours 3 days later nothing live chatted again they said 24 - 48 hours and I gave them my reference number then when it ended they gave me the same reference number I just gave them.......what do I do how can I get my points[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, I'm in the same predicament.

I too used my free 1600 points almost a week ago and have received nothing. Called support and was given the run-around by support. I should get it eventually, but I'm okay with waiting I purchased 8K of points for half off at Target. But seriously how long does it take to email a fucking code!?!

[quote name='deman8899']I too used my free 1600 points almost a week ago and have received nothing. Called support and was given the run-around by support. I should get it eventually, but I'm okay with waiting I purchased 8K of points for half off at Target. But seriously how long does it take to email a fucking code!?![/QUOTE]

Same here

did a chat a week ago about the missing 1600 points and nothing yet. Didn't have a problem with the others I had received. Very dissapointed it's taken this long.

This is really pissing me off... How long do they expect us to wait for our codes? What's the point of a free coupon code if we never get out product?

I preordered four games using this promotion, and received codes for all four.

The only downside to me was that only one promotion code can be applied to a new order. Wound up using one $10 coupon from Forza Horizon to take $10 off BlOps 2. Used the $25 code from Halo 4 to get Dishonored for free during their Black Friday sale. Used the other two $10 codes on copies of Forza Horizon for friends, which were $5 each after the sale.

Only thing I'm mad about is paying $60 for Horizon in the first place. Oh well, can't win 'em all. At least the price went so cheap that I was able to afford more copies as gifts - nothing increases replay value of a game like having friends get hold of a copy.

just got off the phone with them and still nothing. Been over a week since I live chatted with them about the missing 1600 points. Didn't have a problem with the other 4 orders I made on this promotion.

Oh well

I got the code for the free points and used it and havent gotten the code for the points I ordered with the free 1600 points code ordered 1600 more points with the 10 dolllar off code and got those instantly also oreded 3 month code earlier and got it instantly as well...

[quote name='ShinHwaSM']Anyone here actually got their 1600 points from BO 2? Mine is also "in process"[/QUOTE]
I got mine instantly both times (I had 2 BO2 orders using separate accounts, redeemed both sets of $10 & 1600pt codes from a single account) -- right after I submitted my order, the 1600pt code was displayed on the order confirmation page & I got an email with the code a few mins later (same thing with the 2nd 1600pt code)

Since their website is glitchy I usually close all of my browser windows and then open a new browser to place the order (I use IE9, never had a problem with MS store orders)

[quote name='latin trident']Here Ye! Here Ye! I have the answer to your problem. My issue was resolved in less than 48 hours by sending out an email to Microsoft. Steps Found below. I hope this helps you all!

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.Help_Email_Us

Click under 'MICROSOFT STORE PURCHASE ASSISTANCE' and select the first option 'I have a problem with my Microsoft Store account or order such as logging in or finding my order or Product Key.' Then select "I am having problems downloading my product"

Enter in all your information and let them know that you haven't received your codes. I strongly recommend you be nice in your email. Not a good idea to be anal to a person who might not be getting paid too much. Hope this helps![/QUOTE]

Since I still haven't recieved my 1600 microsoft points, I wanted to see if I can email them using this link and get my codes but theres no way to email them. It dosen't seem to work anymore.

Microsoft Store is a joke.

[quote name='Masterchip']Since I still haven't recieved my 1600 microsoft points, I wanted to see if I can email them using this link and get my codes but theres no way to email them. It dosen't seem to work anymore.

Microsoft Store is a joke.[/QUOTE]

You don't receive points. You receive an e-mail with a coupon code for Points. If you're waiting for an e-mail with a 1600 points code, you have a problem.

The format for the e-mail is so:
Your Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for Xbox 360 pre-order offer codes

So, it's Your [GAME NAME] pre-order offer codes.

E-mail for mine arrived 11/19. Had a similar time window with the other games preordered.

There will be 2 MS Store codes in the e-mail. One for $10, one for the points.

If you order the digital points code, it displays on the page instantly.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Below are the instructions to get emailed responses from the MS store regarding your codes. It works. I've done it multiple times.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/....Help_Email_Us

Click under 'MICROSOFT STORE PURCHASE ASSISTANCE' and select the first option 'I have a problem with my Microsoft Store account or order such as logging in or finding my order or Product Key.'

Enter in all your information and let them know that you haven't received your codes. I strongly recommend you be nice in your email. Not a good idea to be anal to a person who might not be getting paid too much. Hope this helps!

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msaus/en_AU/DisplayHelpEmailUsPage/ThemeID.29256200/

use this link to email MS --- I think they removed the other link.

Click under 'MICROSOFT STORE PURCHASE ASSISTANCE' and select the first option 'I have a problem with my Microsoft Store account or order such as logging in or finding my order or Product Key.'

Enter in all your information and let them know that you haven't received your codes. I strongly recommend you be nice in your email. Not a good idea to be anal to a person who might not be getting paid too much. Hope this helps!

I did chat support and complained yesterday; they couldn't do anything. I called and asked to be escalated to the second tier of support and griped them out because I've been waiting two weeks after purchase of the game for the code. I talked to the manager of everyone; he said he'd have a RESOLUTION within 24 hours and I got my code today. Pretty happy with what he did for me, but everyone else is beyond incompetent.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']You don't receive points. You receive an e-mail with a coupon code for Points. If you're waiting for an e-mail with a 1600 points code, you have a problem.

The format for the e-mail is so:
Your Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for Xbox 360 pre-order offer codes

So, it's Your [GAME NAME] pre-order offer codes.

E-mail for mine arrived 11/19. Had a similar time window with the other games preordered.

There will be 2 MS Store codes in the e-mail. One for $10, one for the points.

If you order the digital points code, it displays on the page instantly.[/QUOTE]

No I was referring to the 1600 microsoft points. I already received the promo code and placed the order. I am just waiting for them to send me the points code. Its been over a week now.

[quote name='Masterchip']No I was referring to the 1600 microsoft points. I already received the promo code and placed the order. I am just waiting for them to send me the points code. Its been over a week now.[/QUOTE]

Then you didn't even get the order confirmation e-mail?
"Microsoft Store - Order Confirmation (Order #MS###########)"?

They post the code there as well as online tied to your account. Seems very... strange.

I originally ordered my 1600 points from my BLOPS2 order on the 19th and contacted CS about 3 times through the chat system and each time i was told to wait about 24-48hrs. I contacted them again yesterday and the person said they were going to escalate my issue, he also mentioned it was a known issue and they had received a lot of phone calls about this. Today i got a new confirmation email with the order date of today. Hopefully the code comes soon.

i got that email too it was supposed to have the points code in it but that part was blank

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xelhefex']I originally ordered my 1600 points from my BLOPS2 order on the 19th and contacted CS about 3 times through the chat system and each time i was told to wait about 24-48hrs. I contacted them again yesterday and the person said they were going to escalate my issue, he also mentioned it was a known issue and they had received a lot of phone calls about this. Today i got a new confirmation email with the order date of today. Hopefully the code comes soon.[/QUOTE]

But that's the thing. YOUR CONFIRMATION E-MAIL SHOULD HAVE THE CODE.

Products on your order
Product Name: Xbox LIVE 1600 Microsoft Points
Product SKU: 56P-00231
Unit Price: $19.99
Quantity Ordered: 1 $19.99
Promo code: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

Discount: -$19.99
Subtotal: $0.00
Sales tax: $0.00
Order total: $0.00

i haven't got my points yet for black ops 2 I got an email that was supposed to have the points in it but it didn't and my order date was changed to the day I got that email and my order says complete now anyone else???

[quote name='boris1']i haven't got my points yet for black ops 2 I got an email that was supposed to have the points in it but it didn't and my order date was changed to the day I got that email and my order says complete now anyone else???[/QUOTE]

Nothing for me either, had another chat session with them again this morning.

"When I checked on the order, it was completed however, there are no download options. So what we're going to do now is to escalate the issue to a higher department and you will be notified after 24-72 hours."

I guess the waiting game continues...

Wow I just received two packages from MS. One came in a box the other in an envelope, the boxed one had Prototype 2. The envelope is ripped open and is EMPTY, WTF. Binary domain was supposed to be in that one.

Now I'm not sure who do I take this up with, MS or UPS?

[quote name='Hunter Hybrid']Wow I just received two packages from MS. One came in a box the other in an envelope, the boxed one had Prototype 2. The envelope is ripped open and is EMPTY, WTF. Binary domain was supposed to be in that one.

Now I'm not sure who do I take this up with, MS or UPS?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='not2worried']Call MS, out of the 9 games I ordered, 3 came damaged.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. The pages to those $10 games said "All Sales Are Final" too. Maybe MS Store wasn't trying to have good BF sales. Maybe it was for damaged inventory!

I got Skyrim and GR:FS in-store, so no worries for me. The $15 games I ordered from them online came sealed.

I got a few games in on Friday from the $10 sale. All were in good condition. The only problem I had was the Game of Thrones wrap was open at the bottom, but it was still sealed.

And they sent Battlefield 3 for PC instead of 360. Wasn't sure how that one would work anyway. They had it listed as the PC version with a picture of the 360 version. Email receipt said PC, receipt in box said 360. Customer support was useless.

They also split one shipment of 5 games into different packages. One came Friday and I'm still waiting on the other 2 games from that order to get here.

anybody know how to get the MS Support chat window to pop up? I got a 1600 MSP digital code when I bought Forza for $15 and have STILL yet to receive it....talked with somebody Thursday night who was "esclating my issue" but nothing yet. Cant seem to find a way to trigger the chat window it just pops up randomly...anybody know a way?

Still waiting on my points from Nov 19th order. Got a email confirmation for 1600 point order ( just a confirmation, no code) last night. But in my history, my order from the 19th is gone and now a new order for the for points has been added. Weird...

[quote name='MrNEWZ']But that's the thing. YOUR CONFIRMATION E-MAIL SHOULD HAVE THE CODE.[/QUOTE]

Update: I got a confirmation code for the 1600 Microsoft points but no code. I know that the confirmation code email SHOULD have the code like you posted but there wasn't anything.

I called microsoft and instead, my order got escalated yet again. Priceless.

Hopefully after this I'll finally be given the points code.

[quote name='Masterchip']Update: I got a confirmation code for the 1600 Microsoft points but no code. I know that the confirmation code email SHOULD have the code like you posted but there wasn't anything.

I called microsoft and instead, my order got escalated yet again. Priceless.

Hopefully after this I'll finally be given the points code.[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain. I am in similar situation. Got that email with no code. Probably have to call them again tonight..

bread's done
Back