Microsoft Store Reduced Prices AGAIN! (Updated Mar 3: DmC $4, MG Rising $5 & More)

asianassociation

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Mod Edit:

X360 games restocked

Far Cry 3 $4.72 http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Far-Cry-3-for-Xbox-360/productID.253783900

Dead Pool $10.12 http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Deadpool-for-Xbox-360/productID.281076100

Hitman Absolution $3.37 http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Hitman-Absolution-for-Xbox-360/productID.253768500

Medal of Honor Warfighter $3.37 http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Medal-of-Honor-Warfighter-for-Xbox-360/productID.253792900

Dead Island Riptide $4.72 http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Dead-Island-Riptide-for-Xbox-360/productID.260621300

Call of Duty Ghosts Hardened Edition $37.12 http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-Hardened-Edition-for-Xbox-360/productID.289732700

Walking Dead: Survival Instinct $4.72 http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Walking-Dead-Survival-Instinct-for-Xbox-360/productID.285217200

Remember Me $6.07 http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Remember-Me-for-Xbox-360/productID.279078400

Metal Gear Rising $5.06 http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Metal-Gear-Rising-Revengeance-for-Xbox-360/productID.255246400

DmC Devil May Cry $4.04 http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/DmC-Devil-May-Cry-for-Xbox-360/productID.253806000

Dishonored $3.07 http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Dishonored-for-Xbox-360/productID.253756300

Mad Catz Tritton Warhead 7.1 Wireless Surround Sound Headset $53.99 http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Mad-Catz-Tritton-Warhead-7.1-Wireless-Surround-Sound-Headset/productID.257749400

----

Microsoft store reduced prices again on a lot of games. Although there isn't a restock there are lots to be had like:

Fuse $6.74

Cod ghosts PRESTIGE EDITION $77.62

and others INCLUDING XBOX ONE GAMES

Link to the page:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/Xbox-Black-Friday-Game-Deals/categoryID.67557100?Icid=Xbox360_Spot_3_Clearnace_010614

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like you might be joking... I strictly remember a similar comment that did not end well when there were those super cheap pink 3DS XL's. Was that you? Or are you referencing that.
No sorry, I was being legitimate. I wouldn't bring it up if people didn't mention that they were hesitant to keep them. I'm still looking for a place to PM :(

I ordered two Batman Arkham Origins CE boxes, and one came crushed and damaged.  Trying to return or exchange it MS is giving me the BIGGEST runaround.  Currently being transferred for the fourth time. . . :(

Unless you were actively going to purchase one, $150 is about what this thing goes for normally. That $ could probably get you a better headset for less or close to the same. Maybe try a pair of DX12 if you would rather have wired? Basically, if you can't get them for the $50 price which is a no brainer, THAT cheap you might as well, but dropping three times as much probably will be a lot less satisfying.
Well I was actually looking at them before I saw em here. Anythings better than the turtle beach x41 and tritton trigger that I already own. I dont want to spend that $150 but at this point im ready to own a really nice headset instead of another garbage one

can people buy like 20 copies of each game? 

Anyone that has read any of my posts would know I'm against that sort of thing. (I have nothing against getting two copies, though). 

I'm curious if re sellers are just buying out the max amount and just listing on eBay for double, tripple price. I'm sure people would pay $14.99 w/ free shipping for a lot of those games listed on the bay. 

It'd be cool if there was a limit one for MS store. 

These were fantastic deals, but every single one is OOS for me.  Sad panda.  I don't even normally buy games (I rarely play and have SEVERAL in the queue), but Deadpool sounded worth trying and I've been looking for a deal on RE: Rev.  :(

Anyone that has read any of my posts would know I'm against that sort of thing. (I have nothing against getting two copies, though).

I'm curious if re sellers are just buying out the max amount and just listing on eBay for double, tripple price. I'm sure people would pay $14.99 w/ free shipping for a lot of those games listed on the bay.

I think the limit on one order is three per item. Not sure about placing multiple orders though. If anyone wants an Arkham Origins with a busted up joker statue for $40 + shipping, I'd happily sell it! (One tv screen broken, two table legs broken.)

There are a lot of resellers buying the games, but they often end up charging $3 more and probably making nothing after fees.

I'm curious if re sellers are just buying out the max amount and just listing on eBay for double, triple price. I'm sure people would pay $14.99 w/ free shipping for a lot of those games listed on the bay.

Honestly if you are going the "profit" method, trading them in at various stores is the only feasible option. There just isn't a good, profitable way to sell them on ebay for the most part. Fees, shipping, and original purchase price you end up breaking even. Some places offer close to double the sale price in credit, but there are better options for making money than these games. Chances are it is mostly people just buying $3 games because "What the heck, why not, it is $3" they have some awesome games for that price.

The "buy now decide later" CAG motto happened to me today ... Got Alien Marines for $1.99 on Amazon. lol

I figured it'd be a fun distraction from all the RPGs I play. And I read somewhere that they did a massive update which made the game more fun. 

I had ordered Lollipop Chainsaw and the Assassins Creed CE. Got one enormous box that Assass came in with a horrible packing job but the box only suffered a little damage. Lollipop came in a bubble mailer though it would have easily made it in the big box. This was all on one order too, talk about poor warehouse efficiency. Look at your cost per box Microsoft!

Every time I read something like this it just cements in my head further that I will never buy a single thing from Micro$oft again.
I've bought a ton of games from them during these sales but this was my first go around with something that wasn't bubble mailer friendly. Let's put it this way, they didn't do as bad of a job packing as Amazon did with Bravely Default.

I picked up quite a few games and just received my first package yesterday. It was Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition, Mortal Kombat Komplete, and Asura's Wrath all packed into a bubble mailer. FNV came loose during shipping and had some marks on it so I tried to do a return and ended up just getting shuffled around. Finally it ended up getting escalated and I was told someone would figure it out in 2-3 days, well I got a call today and ended up getting a full refund and a $10 promo code for the MS Store. Was a hassle but ended up being worth it in the end, I just hope my other packages come in fine. Dmc HD Collection came in a large box by itself today. I really wonder who decides the shipping packaging lol.

Guess what?

I ordered Metal Gear Rising and I got a paintbrush for touchscreens instead.

What's wrong with MS?

The "buy now decide later" CAG motto happened to me today ... Got Alien Marines for $1.99 on Amazon. lol

I figured it'd be a fun distraction from all the RPGs I play. And I read somewhere that they did a massive update which made the game more fun.
From what I hear, that's too much. I got it for the cost of a stamp, an envelope, and a sheet of paper..

No sorry, I was being legitimate. I wouldn't bring it up if people didn't mention that they were hesitant to keep them. I'm still looking for a place to PM :(
I mean, saying "Because this is CAG I won't pay anyone a premium" is just wrong on so many levels, I mean heck, even AMAZON is giving a trade in value of $120+ and you don't pay shipping on amazon trade ins. The reason people are hesitant to keep them is because we have the issue where we either justify keeping them (When we probably already have a perfectly fine headset and this is overkill). Or we could sell it for profit.
It is pretty rude to offer over $100 less than what it is worth. Yes there is an understanding that if you are selling to another cag, cut them a deal sure, but if someone gets lucky to get it pmed or actually from the sale, they have every right to make SOMETHING from their luck.

I had ordered Lollipop Chainsaw and the Assassins Creed CE. Got one enormous box that Assass came in with a horrible packing job but the box only suffered a little damage. Lollipop came in a bubble mailer though it would have easily made it in the big box. This was all on one order too, talk about poor warehouse efficiency. Look at your cost per box Microsoft!
Might have been shipped from two different locations. Just sayin

I got Fuse, Hitman Absolution, and DMC all for under $15 dollars.  Thanks OP!  And they all got shipped to me seperately.  Got Hitman Wed, and Fuse yesterday.  DMC hasn't gotten here yet, hopefully today. 

Its funny, I have an XB1 and a PS4, and right now, I am playing Arkham Origins, and will then move on to these three games.  I won't be doing much on the new gen until Watch Dogs comes out this summer.  I already played and beat AC4 and NFS on PS4 and Ryse and DR4 on XB1, so it isn't like I haven't used them.  Because I am a CAG, I won't get TitanFall or Infamous until they get under $30, and I have enough to keep me busy for a while.

I got Fuse, Hitman Absolution, and DMC all for under $15 dollars. Thanks OP! And they all got shipped to me seperately. Got Hitman Wed, and Fuse yesterday. DMC hasn't gotten here yet, hopefully today.

Its funny, I have an XB1 and a PS4, and right now, I am playing Arkham Origins, and will then move on to these three games. I won't be doing much on the new gen until Watch Dogs comes out this summer. I already played and beat AC4 and NFS on PS4 and Ryse and DR4 on XB1, so it isn't like I haven't used them. Because I am a CAG, I won't get TitanFall or Infamous until they get under $30, and I have enough to keep me busy for a while.
How did u get DR4? ;p

I mean, saying "Because this is CAG I won't pay anyone a premium" is just wrong on so many levels, I mean heck, even AMAZON is giving a trade in value of $120+ and you don't pay shipping on amazon trade ins. The reason people are hesitant to keep them is because we have the issue where we either justify keeping them (When we probably already have a perfectly fine headset and this is overkill). Or we could sell it for profit.
It is pretty rude to offer over $100 less than what it is worth. Yes there is an understanding that if you are selling to another cag, cut them a deal sure, but if someone gets lucky to get it pmed or actually from the sale, they have every right to make SOMETHING from their luck.
I would have to completely agree. Amazon trade value is now about $148. If he thinks anyone here is going to sell to him for under $100 + shipping he should get his head (and entitlement complex) evaluated.

If that is how it actually worked around here I would beg people on the next spectacular deal find. Oh you know that thing that you just bought for less than half price that sold out almost instantly? Would you like to sell that to me at your cost? I will so generously pay for you to ship it to me.

P.S I don't want to pay for your time or effort, just the shipping costs, because I feel entitled to getting hand outs of all the good deals just because I am a CAG and use frowny faces.

:(

My games are shipping from Canada. Does this mean I'll get the french version of the games?(dual languages on cover, dual manual, etc.)

Are they shipping from Ontario (California)?  That's where mine's coming from.  I thought it was Canada at first glance too, but you wouldn't have tracking if it was coming from Canada.

I would have to completely agree. Amazon trade value is now about $148. If he thinks anyone here is going to sell to him for under $100 + shipping he should get his head (and entitlement complex) evaluated.
Damn, they trade in for that Much? I had a pair in my cart for a while but couldn't justify it....d'oh!

I just received my stuff from Microsoft (2nd shipment from them) and I haven't had any issues with damage to the boxes.  The CoD Ghosts Prestige Edition had a tear in the plastic right in the middle of the cover, but the actual box was undamaged.  I figure that didn't come from shipping though.  Thanks to everyone providing the updates; it's a shame I couldn't snag a few more deals, but I'm happy with what I got!

Shipment #1: 

Assassin's Creed: Black Flag Limited Edition

Medal of Honor Warfighter

Star Trek

Dead Island: Riptide 

Remember Me

Deadpool

Dead Space 2 Limited Edition

Shipment #2: 

Need For Speed Most Wanted Limited Edition

Silent Hill HD Collection

Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition

Batman: Arkham City

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter's Limited Edition

Call of Duty: Ghosts Prestige Edition

Every time I read something like this it just cements in my head further that I will never buy a single thing from Micro$oft again.
This is a great point. Everything I've ever ordered from $ony was hand delivered by messengers riding on the back of winged unicorns. After seeing Wa£mart and Targ€t ship in plain brown boxes, occasionally with damage, I'll never shop anywhere else again.

In other news derr, derr, derr.

I want to go try to PM Hitman and/or Far Cry at BB, but I know I wouldn't play them for a year or two.

Considering I have a MS store relatively nearby with 2-3 BBs in a 25 mile radius of it I would hope to not have a problem PMing.

My games are shipping from Canada. Does this mean I'll get the french version of the games?(dual languages on cover, dual manual, etc.)
Yep, and if you select to play the game in English characters in game will say "Aboot" instead of "About" and every sentence will end in "eh".

Eh what eh ?

You would be wrong good sir. Same place, left the same day, awful warehouse management.
If it didn't cost you anything extra, and they both arrives as scheduled, why does it matter? Maybe they get different rates for various sizes, things come pre-packaged. The company I work for ships out thousands of packages a year and there are all kinds of conditions that might allow for two packages to ship to the same customer. I'm not sure I understand why it's a problem, or something worthy of griping about.

If it didn't cost you anything extra, and they both arrives as scheduled, why does it matter? Maybe they get different rates for various sizes, things come pre-packaged. The company I work for ships out thousands of packages a year and there are all kinds of conditions that might allow for two packages to ship to the same customer. I'm not sure I understand why it's a problem, or something worthy of griping about.
It's not a big deal? Increase your calm friend, that screen name may be a little too accurate.

It's not a big deal? Increase your calm friend, that screen name may be a little too accurate.
lulwhut? I just asked what was a big deal about a company sending you two packages that arrived at the same time.

If you think that was an out of control rant, I encourage you to stay far, far away from the Vs. forum on CAG.

I ordered two Batman Arkham Origins CE boxes, and one came crushed and damaged. Trying to return or exchange it MS is giving me the BIGGEST runaround. Currently being transferred for the fourth time. . . :(
I never could get a replacement for a game that had a damaged case. It was a 4 disc game to make matters worse. I got tired of being run around and in the end the only option I was given was to return the game. With MS you have to be prepaired for customer service hell or just living with whatever you get.

I never could get a replacement for a game that had a damaged case. It was a 4 disc game to make matters worse. I got tired of being run around and in the end the only option I was given was to return the game. With MS you have to be prepaired for customer service hell or just living with whatever you get.
Yeah, my issue has been "escalated" and I was suppose to get a response in 48 hours. It's been over 72 hours now. Chatted with them again and assured me that it's being "taken care of." We'll see. That joker statue was busted into many pieces, not just a small crack or something. They are the worst, but I'm sure I'll buy from them again with these prices.

I don't know I had some issues on MSstore.com where I bought something and then it was cancelled because it was out of stock (I'm sure most of you know the feels) and I bitched to CS about it and they sent me a $10 off promo code and then some other shit went wrong with the order I placed with that code and then they sent me a $20 off promo code. Was pretty cool I got the CE of Tomb Raider for $10 out of it. Though the first aid tin it comes in has some dent damage to it :(

Yeah, my issue has been "escalated" and I was suppose to get a response in 48 hours. It's been over 72 hours now. Chatted with them again and assured me that it's being "taken care of." We'll see. That joker statue was busted into many pieces, not just a small crack or something. They are the worst, but I'm sure I'll buy from them again with these prices.
Yeah their prices break down our resistance. lol That's horrible about your statue though, I hope they take care of it soon. I'm definately thinking twice about buying any CE/LEs from them that's for sure.

I don't know I had some issues on MSstore.com where I bought something and then it was cancelled because it was out of stock (I'm sure most of you know the feels) and I bitched to CS about it and they sent me a $10 off promo code and then some other shit went wrong with the order I placed with that code and then they sent me a $20 off promo code. Was pretty cool I got the CE of Tomb Raider for $10 out of it. Though the first aid tin it comes in has some dent damage to it :(
Yeah my Tomb Raider CE tin also had some dent damage to it. It wasn't too bad but I would have been pissed if I was buying for collection purposes. But I had planned to use it to hold art supplies on my desk because it's much more interesting to look at than the clear plastic tub I've been using.

bread's done
Back