Microsoft store sale XBOX ONE games @ 30$

If they go F2P, then I'm outta here. Any game where performance is not based on skill and instead based on spending money to get better weapons/abilities/shields/etc. is crap. That's why I stopped playing Happy Wars. Was enjoyable at first, then started encountering people with weapons that can kill 3 people instantly with one hit. fuck that.
That game is far from Happy, it has induced so much rage with that shit going on!

These multiplayer-only titles like Titanfall and PvZ:GW are a complete insult to people who like single player games (like myself).  Any games that are multiplayer-only are an instant pass for me.  Most times when I game, I just want to sit back and enjoy the games on my own, without some scrubs/kids running around cursing and using cheats for insta-kills.  This and the forced Kinect gimmick made it very easy for me to pass completely on the XBone, even though last gen my favorite console (slightly) was the 360. 

I still have my multiple OG XBoxes and 360s (and PS3s for that matter), but I'm sticking with the PS4 only this gen. 

These multiplayer-only titles like Titanfall and PvZ:GW are a complete insult to people who like single player games (like myself). Any games that are multiplayer-only are an instant pass for me. Most times when I game, I just want to sit back and enjoy the games on my own, without some scrubs/kids running around cursing and using cheats for insta-kills. This and the forced Kinect gimmick made it very easy for me to pass completely on the XBone, even though last gen my favorite console (slightly) was the 360.

I still have my multiple OG XBoxes and 360s (and PS3s for that matter), but I'm sticking with the PS4 only this gen.
I wouldn't call them an insult. That's taking a genre too personally. I just don't play games that don't appeal to me. PS3 had Starhawk, which was pretty MP heavy and no one cared. Don't think it's a Xbox only theme.

These multiplayer-only titles like Titanfall and PvZ:GW are a complete insult to people who like single player games (like myself). Any games that are multiplayer-only are an instant pass for me. Most times when I game, I just want to sit back and enjoy the games on my own, without some scrubs/kids running around cursing and using cheats for insta-kills. This and the forced Kinect gimmick made it very easy for me to pass completely on the XBone, even though last gen my favorite console (slightly) was the 360.

It's their subtle way of reintroducing their DRM policy. I'm with you. Xbox One has nothing that I want. Absolutely nothing.

Wow. Some of the DUMBEST shit I've read in a loooooong time. And I've been reading shit on the internet for years.

I can understand people not liking MP only games, but we can't act like this is a new trend. They've been around a long time across all platforms. Heck, my favorite PS3 game was MAG, and it had no SP. Same thing with Warhawk.

It's not an insult to gamers that only like SP, it was just never intended for you...similar of how SP only games weren't meant for the MP crowd.

Also, kinect isn't a requirement (even though they make you pay for it) I didn't have mine plugged up the first month...but then I tried it out and enjoyed the voice commands.

It's their subtle way of reintroducing their DRM policy. I'm with you. Xbox One has nothing that I want. Absolutely nothing.
Multiplayer only games are a subtle way of introducing DRM? I never knew! I always thought they were just a subtle way of introducing multiplayer only games I never dug deep to see the ulterior motives.

Personally I like the idea of multiplay only games.    Why would I even care about the multiplayer in COD when I just buy it to play with friends.   I'd much rather see all that effort put into making my Maps, Gear and Gameplay better then being able to play as a dog or playout some video game version of 24.

Multiplayer only games are a subtle way of introducing DRM? I never knew! I always thought they were just a subtle way of introducing multiplayer only games I never dug deep to see the ulterior motives.
Don't dig any deeper. You may get stuck in limbo.

DCUO must be your favorite game, huh?

This is like complaining that Dead Space 1 is only single player. Who cares? There's games on both sides to suit anyone.

These single player only games like Metal Gear and Thief are a huge insult to people that like multiplayer games. I want to run around in game chat using super speed cheat codes and refuse to acknowledge that Kinect is actually useful. They should only make games for people that like multiplayer. Screw you Microsoft.

Funny how the multiplayer scrubs get upset whenever anyone posts anything negative about that style.  The sad truth is, Titanfall clearly isn't doing remotely well, if Microsoft/EA are already offering deep discounts on the game itself, plus bundling the game for free with an already discounted console (that clearly isn't selling well either).  The reality is that there are a lot of people out there who prefer a single player experience.  And it appears that this "flagship" game for Microsoft's next-gen console isn't doing enough to move game units or console units, which is just a confirmation of that feeling.  You wouldn't be seeing all this discounts/bundles if the game itself (or the console, for that matter) was in high demand!

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny how the multiplayer scrubs get upset whenever anyone posts anything negative about that style. The sad truth is, Titanfall clearly isn't doing remotely well, if Microsoft/EA are already offering deep discounts on the game itself, plus bundling the game for free with an already discounted console (that clearly isn't selling well either). The reality is that there are a lot of people out there who prefer a single player experience. And it appears that this "flagship" game for Microsoft's next-gen console isn't doing enough to move game units or console units, which is just a confirmation of that feeling. You wouldn't be seeing all this discounts/bundles if the game itself (or the console, for that matter) was in high demand!
There is so much wrong with this post.

Funny how the multiplayer scrubs get upset whenever anyone posts anything negative about that style. The sad truth is, Titanfall clearly isn't doing remotely well, if Microsoft/EA are already offering deep discounts on the game itself, plus bundling the game for free with an already discounted console (that clearly isn't selling well either). The reality is that there are a lot of people out there who prefer a single player experience. And it appears that this "flagship" game for Microsoft's next-gen console isn't doing enough to move game units or console units, which is just a confirmation of that feeling. You wouldn't be seeing all this discounts/bundles if the game itself (or the console, for that matter) was in high demand!
I don't even... Where do I...

fuck it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6YfJZ9hxLQ

Last edited by a moderator:
People who complain about multiplayer only games are just old school purists who are terrified of playing with strangers online. It terrifies them to think they might suck at games when they aren't playing against a predictable CPU opponent and are forced to strategize. I know this because I was one of them. After playing Titanfall I've become a completely different gamer. I do love single player campaigns and I'll be buying games like Arkham Knight and Shadow Of Mordor on day one. But I'm also highly anticipating games like Evolve, a game I would have completely ignored a year ago.

The industry is changing. You're gonna have to adapt or get left behind. Don't be afraid of humans. It feels good shooting someone in the virtual face.

It's obvious. No one is buying these games because of the superior PS4 versions. They think they can therefore win on price. Sorry, but I have higher standards.
And just when I thought posts today couldn't get any more asinine. SMH.

Maybe, JUST MAYBE, they're on sale cause they're price matching Sony. Like ANY OTHER smart business would do.

I just went to the Microsoft store and they matched their online price. If it is close enough to you and you don't want to wait for shipping you get the same price in store.

It's obvious. No one is buying these games because of the superior PS4 versions. They think they can therefore win on price. Sorry, but I have higher standards.
0a8.jpg

Wow.... Just wow... Just like that, faith in humanity... Gone.

I asked today if they would price match Microsoft Store and they said they would. Unfortunately, I didn't do it as I grabbed Infamous and was in a rush.

bread's done
Back