Microsoft Store Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Microsoft Store Sale
All of the following come with free shipping.
For those lucky enough to have one of the few B&M stores nearby, these prices also ring up automatically in store.

Here's the full sale link

:360: Elder Scrolls V Skyrim $39.99
:360: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon $24.99
:360: Brain and Body Connection (Kinect) $9.99
:360: Armored Core V $39.99
:360: Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition $24.99
:pc: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition $19.99
:360: Lord of the Rings: War in the North $19.99
:360: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record $19.99
:360: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 $19.99

:360:Halo 4 $59.99 Pre-Order
- Get $25 off your next purchase when you pre-order Halo 4
(Limited time offer valid on eligible products thru 11/5/2012. $25 single use promo code coupon will be delivered via email within 10 days of game release. Offer and promo code not valid on previous orders, cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or combined with any other offer or promotion. Online and in-store terms may differ. Promo code may only be used for future online purchase and expires on 12/31/2012. Limit 3 per person)
- Pre-order Halo 4 today and receive the customizable “Pulse” armor skin!
(NOTE: Halo Infinity Multiplayer will revert players to default colors in some competitive modes. Coupon code for "Pulse" armor skin will be delivered via email within 10 days of game release.)

:360:Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle $399.99

Possible $25 gift card. Take the phone challenge [In Store Only]

Feel free to add more titles from the sale if I didn't list them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cancerman1120']My NeverDead arrived today. I was so excited when this game was announced...now it is just another entry into the backlog.[/QUOTE]
Same here, at first I didn't know what it was (forgot I ordered NeverDead, lol); saw the Microsoft in the upper corner and at first thought "hmm, did I win something else again without knowing" (won an xbox 360 with kinect and have NO IDEA HOW).

kinda ticked off, binary domain came completely destroyed. the case was cracked beyond repair and the disc is slightly bent. it will NOT read in my 360...i'm on the phone as i write this.

EDIT

looks like they're making me buy another copy and sending me a return label to return the defective one.

[quote name='breakingcustoms']kinda ticked off, binary domain came completely destroyed. the case was cracked beyond repair and the disc is slightly bent. it will NOT read in my 360...i'm on the phone as i write this.

EDIT

looks like they're making me buy another copy and sending me a return label to return the defective one.[/QUOTE]

Did you have to sign for it? (this question has nothing to do with the bad condition your game arrived in - i am just curious if I have to train my dog to answer and sign for packages since my wife and i are not home during the day).

[quote name='blinknot4']Did you have to sign for it? (this question has nothing to do with the bad condition your game arrived in - i am just curious if I have to train my dog to answer and sign for packages since my wife and i are not home during the day).[/QUOTE]

i didn't, both my MS order and my Nexus 7 order were outside of my house for 3 hours before my wife got home

...it was an uneasy 3 hours :cry:

[quote name='breakingcustoms']i didn't, both my MS order and my Nexus 7 order were outside of my house for 3 hours before my wife got home

...it was an uneasy 3 hours :cry:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info - I am sorry to hear about Binary being damaged.

went around 2pm the other day to try to get a gift card and use it on Binary Domain. I was surprised to hear they were done for that day. So I went to a Best Buy close to my house (about 20 miles away from MS store) and had it price matched and used some gift cards there. All that was needed to be done was that I showed them the price on the website on my phone and they chose Other and typed in the relevant info.

LOL Never Dead is down to 5.99? That just came out not that long ago.
I guess that makes it the next generation of Brutal Legend, eh?

On the otherhand, I guess it's good to see companies actually doing something about having turds on their hands instead of marking them down years later and praying someone picks them up at a minor discount.

(Edit: I know I'm a little late to the party here. I checked this sale when it was trending but I guess it just didn't hit me til now.)

If anyone has an extra copy of Syndicate and willing to sell for the sale price please drop me a message. I tried my local BB but they wouldn't price match =(

Don't believe it... just got a tracking # for the syndicate. May want to check your e-mails if you have been waiting on an update.

Yeah I just got my tracking # for Syndicate as well. I thought it was going to be a cancellation notice at first lol

Steps to get $20 coupon code

1. Download software
2. Complete lab training
3. Complete evaluation
4. Wait 2-4 days for an email, it'll say "Welcome to the cloud! Your Dick is very huge!" or some bullshit like that. And it'll come with the code.

5. Spend coupon

Ended up picking up Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition and Dead Rising 2: Off The Record.

Thanks OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back