Microsoft XBOX 360 Essentials Pack + Doom 3 = $49.99 + $10 OFF @ Newegg.com

Chedeng88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
A few days ago this promo was $57.99. Now it's even sweeter at $49.99! PLUS you can still take an EXTRA $10 off on top of that! (see below).
Especially good for those who missed the flash Buy.com deal.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...-_-na-_-na-_-na&AID=10446076&PID=1312731&SID=

Bundle includes:

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
Microsoft High Speed HDMI Cable
Microsoft Xbox Media Remote
3 months of Xbox Live
Doom 3 BFG Edition for XBOX 360

Last edited by a moderator:
It says sold out for me, yet I can still put the purchase in my cart. Is this some sort of error? Or are they expecting another shipment? I would've got it earlier, but I have a very tight squeeze on my funds. Wish I had the money when this deal first posted.

[quote name='Luriden']Sold out?! That figures. First deal I was truly excited about in awhile.[/QUOTE]

You and me both, buddy. Except for this deal, there seems to be an abundance of good deals for PS3 and a disturbing dearth of good deals for Xbox 360 lately. Maybe I bought the wrong console on Black Friday. I just wish I had the money while the deal was still good. I really needed a second controller and this deal was too good to pass up, but the depressing state of my wallet prevented me from getting it.

incase anyone is wondering HDMI either works or it doesn't, so if you already have an HDMI cable with your xbox there is no reason to switch it out they are the same.

HDMI works at 100% or doesn't work at all (0%) there is no in between.

[quote name='Chedeng88']Weird indeed. Did you order multiple quantities?[/QUOTE]

Just ordered one for $41. They called and asked me to tell her what was in my order and what kind of payment I used. I told her and she said my purchase was complete. Found it strange. Order went through so im happy I will finally have my own second controller and media remote. I usually just keep one wireless controller and replace it as they break. Gone through two in six years. By the way thanks for posting the deal!

Would had loved to jump on this deal after dusted off my 2 controllers that I had in the basement and none of them turn unless I connect them to my Xbox.

Thanks OP! Jumped on this the other day! Someone gave me an Xbox 360!:D
DANCE CENTRALLLLLLL!!!!!!!! Damn exclusives, lol.

'Might' only end up keeping the controller from this bundle, lol. Making it, essentially, free!:D

Smooth transaction, no tax.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']in case this comes back, is the controller the old black one or the newer glossy finish?[/QUOTE]

probably the newest since it comes with the new style media remote

Holy shit newegg has fast shipping .I ordered on Tuesday night and I just received it tonight and I picked free shipping so kudos to you newegg for a job well done

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']Holy shit newegg has fast shipping .I ordered on Tuesday night and I just received it tonight and I picked free shipping so kudos to you newegg for a job well done[/QUOTE]

Mine will arrive tomorrow as per tracking. Pretty good for FS :)

How's the bundle? Everything okay?

Nvm I just opened it and its a box inside of another box,the remote has a glossy finish and the controller has a matte finish and hdmi cable looks to be good quality product but who knows on that one.

Got mine today too. They took the $10 off for me without buying a second item, I don't know why. I got it all for $39.99. I am going to sell everything but the controller and game.

[quote name='sonnyforple']I keep on clicking on this thinking its back in stock. Has it ever come back in stock?[/QUOTE]

Back in stock now, bu no Doom.

Sigh... another "false hope" thread bumped with no resurrection of the deal. This needs to be moved to the graveyard.

Sweet. Just got my package. My boss wanted to know what I ordered from NewEgg. :)

So does BestBuy give you cash for your game trade-in or store credit? I have little interest in Doom 3.

[quote name='ooga']Sweet. Just got my package. My boss wanted to know what I ordered from NewEgg. :)

So does BestBuy give you cash for your game trade-in or store credit? I have little interest in Doom 3.[/QUOTE]

Credit.

[quote name='Zolor23']Credit.[/QUOTE]

Bummer. I go months without buying anything from Best Buy. I guess since the credit doesn't expire it won't be too bad.
Thanks for the info.

[quote name='ooga']Bummer. I go months without buying anything from Best Buy. I guess since the credit doesn't expire it won't be too bad.
Thanks for the info.[/QUOTE]

You can easily sell it on CL or Ebay for around $30.

[quote name='Chedeng88']You can easily sell it on CL or Ebay for around $30.[/QUOTE]

People are buying Doom3 BFG for $30 on ebay. Seriously? I thought it retailed for $30.

[quote name='ooga']People are buying Doom3 BFG for $30 on ebay. Seriously? I thought it retailed for $30.[/QUOTE]

Mine sold for $24 on ebay free shipping ended up with like $18.60 when all was said and done.

[quote name='ooga']People are buying Doom3 BFG for $30 on ebay. Seriously? I thought it retailed for $30.[/QUOTE]

Retail is $39.99 at Best Buy at least. Lowest bnew in eBay a few days ago was 29ish, but because of this sale eBay might get diluted and average listing price will drop of course. Though I checked completed listings and saw that somebody even bought it for 33.98 a few days ago.

bread's done
Back