Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Found Spidey, Cap, and Iron Man for $5 each at Kmarts.

Passed up $5 Cobra Commanders at many KMarts, only to pass them in hopes to find him at Target for

Was at my local Target today. They dumped ALL of the MMs that were hiding in the stockroom for the past 6 months+ on a clearance endcap. Sheesh, talk about wasted potential. 5 Grand Moff Tarkin's out on the shelf all this time when they had all of the Target Exclusives rotting in the back...

Picked up Galactus for $7.xx. Now I have to go back and double-check the price of the G.I. Joe's. I just assumed they'd be $7. I'd definitely buy Snake Eyes/Stormshadow for

Hey gang. I know this isn't a trade/sell thread, but I wanted to do a quick CAG-back (giving back on some of the piles of money I've saved thanks to the site). If this is not cool to leave here, let me know and I'll delete it, but the intent is a good deed.

My local comic book lady had a customer order 4 Muggs and then not pick them up, so she offered them to me for half off (of retail). I told her that I didn't want those specific figures, but I figured somebody on here would.

Long story short, I have Thor, Doc Ock, Ghost Rider and Black Costume Spidey for $30+Shipping (just as a set. no individual figures). Please PM me. And please don't buy these just to resell them. This is for a CAG that wants em. Or at least most of em.

ETA: Looks like I found them a home. Sorry for the interruption. :)

[quote name='Darthjer']Long story short, I have Thor, Doc Ock, Ghost Rider and Black Costume Spidey for $30+Shipping (just as a set. no individual figures). Please PM me. And please don't buy these just to resell them. This is for a CAG that wants em. Or at least most of em.[/QUOTE]

That's a nice price for those. Very nice. Thor alone is perhaps the rarest non-exclusive Marvel Mugg, as he was only available in Wave 3 Revision 1. All others have popped up in one revision or another. Regularly goes for 25+ on eBay. Hopefully it goes to a collector and not a reseller.

In other news the local TRU finally got some Destro + Baroness muggs in. I now have all the muggs I intend to collect (complete Marvel Line + 1 or 2 from the others). Looks like I get to rest until the next waves hit stores, which probably won't be until fall (guesstimation).

Thanks LP. One of the main reasons I like Muggs is because of the packaging. Also, I have nothing else to put on top of my book and blu-ray shelves.. :p

Picked up Duke for $2.74 at Target. I would've been happy to find it at $5.48 so I was happy. All of the other Muggs were still at 30% off.

I picked up a bunch of Star Wars Muggs that I was holding out on for cheaper all at Kmart for $5, Mace Windu, Obi Wan, Dooku and Asajj. I picked up a Cairo Swordsman too for only $3

I wish I had known that Thor was so rare. I remember passing him up quite a few times. Most recently when KB went under. It made it to 50% off too. Man I am kicking myself on that one.

I found a Cobra Commander for 2.68 at Target. I was very happy cause I had bought him at 7.58. I hope to find some other star wars ones I bought cheap at target so I can return the regular price ones I got just before the clearance prices took effect

[quote name='Will']I think Ill have to try and track down another Snakeyes and Darth Maul so I can get extras signed by Ray Park.[/QUOTE]

when is park's panel/signing? I have both and would LOVE to get them signed!

[quote name='Will']I think Ill have to try and track down another Snakeyes and Darth Maul so I can get extras signed by Ray Park.[/QUOTE]

If you want, I can check the K-mart by me. That was the last place I saw here in town to have either of those Muggs. If they have them, I could buy them and sell them to you for what I paid + shipping. Let me know if you're interested.

I just got Duke and Cobra Commander at Target for $2.74 each(Their last of each!). they also had Hoth Han, Vision, Ghost Rider, and Skrull for 30% off($7.xx).

Just picked up my first mighty muggs :)

Got Human Torch ($5 at kmart) and Cairo Swordsman ($3 at kmart)

They look great next to my Fallout 3 Vault-Tec bobble head :)

[quote name='supermodestmouse']when is park's panel/signing? I have both and would LOVE to get them signed![/QUOTE]

Not referring to SDCC...Im talking about the Star Wars Fan Days III in Tx.

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']If you want, I can check the K-mart by me. That was the last place I saw here in town to have either of those Muggs. If they have them, I could buy them and sell them to you for what I paid + shipping. Let me know if you're interested. [/quote]

Depending on what K-mart has em priced at. I was only wanting more at the Target clearanced prices etc etc.

My brother picked up the last G.I. Joe Mugg (Cobra Commander) at the Spring Valley, NY Target for $2.xx. They also had a bunch of those Target exclusive Star Wars Muggs like Bossk, Biggs, C3P0, Snowtrooper, etc for the aforementioned $7.xx price. I'm thinking I should have picked that Snowtrooper up but I'm not that big a Star Wars fan.

[quote name='Will']Depending on what K-mart has em priced at. I was only wanting more at the Target clearanced prices etc etc.[/QUOTE]

Sure, I'll run out tomorrow and see if they've got any and if they're on clearance. There's also a new Target in the next town over that's not too far. I've not been there and was probably going to go solely to check out their Mighty Muggs.

I just found this thread and it looks like something right down my alley. I can't wait until tomorrow to go check some Kmarts and Targets. I really want to find a Revan, but I'm pretty open about what I want to find. What are some rare ones that are still potentially in stores?

[quote name='momouchi']I just found this thread and it looks like something right down my alley. I can't wait until tomorrow to go check some Kmarts and Targets. I really want to find a Revan, but I'm pretty open about what I want to find. What are some rare ones that are still potentially in stores?[/QUOTE]

Revan might be fairly difficult to find, from personal experience I've only seen Revan twice and that was months ago when that wave had just come out. Your best bet is probably any of the newest wave of Star Wars Muggs at Target ... they should all be on clearance and you might get lucky and find a Snowtrooper, Wicket, Biggs, Capt. Rex, C3P0, etc .... most places I've been are running low on Joes and Transformers. Outside of the Silver Surfer and Galactus, the Marvel muggs have been lacking as well ... but I'd say your best bet is to check Target, because at least you'll get them for a good price

Thanks, I'll keep my fingers crossed for Star Wars Muggs and check out the two Targets nearby. I'll probably drop in on K-marts because it sounds like they have some Transformers on clearance right now.

So is Shipwreck actually coming out, or is that scrapped?

And by coming out, I mean put into production. And by put into production, I mean gay sailor. Seriously though, if Shipwreck is scrapped I will be sad. The parrot fit so well.

Can anyone confirm the rumors on the TRU Exclusive Jar Jar Binks Mugg??? I kidd, I kidd..

It's interesting that some people find Galactus and Silver Surfer the "easy to find Marvel Muggs," when the last time I saw either was towards the end of last year. Ghost Rider, Spidey, and Thing are the Marvel Muggs I see the most.. Regional, I guess.

[quote name='momouchi']Thanks, I'll keep my fingers crossed for Star Wars Muggs and check out the two Targets nearby. I'll probably drop in on K-marts because it sounds like they have some Transformers on clearance right now.[/QUOTE]

You should also check Toys R Us if you have one nearby. They might not have Muggs on clearance, but they tend to have the best selection in my area. That and they tend to restock different Muggs fairly often.

I went to my "bizarro" Target earlier today and they had what had to be atleast 90-95 SW MMs on clearance. I call it a "bizarro" Target because they do their video game clearance drops on Thursdays and previously had all their MMs priced at $12.09. I'll post a pic later since i'm posting from my phone.

Anyways, I picked up a second Cobra Commander for $3.02.

Kmart 50% off clearance is over, no 20% either, Muggs are $10 each again there. They aren't dropping tomorrow, but some other clearance toys are.

So my first outing for MMs worked out fairly well. Target has the smallest selection but best prices. I picked up a Mace Windu and passed on Snow Han Solo. TRU had a few of SWs but none that interested me, however I did pick up Ironman. Finally Kmart, one of which had Marvel and Transformers and the other had GI Joe on clearance. Hidden in the back of the clearance shelf was Obi-Wan Kenobi. So the grand total of the trip is 3 MMs for about $30. Not great pricewise, but now I know to go mostly to Target or Kmart for cheap MMs.

Also, I saw Punisher at TRU but they had 6 or 7. I figured I would wait on them, but are they TRU exclusives? I didn't see them anywhere else.

Picked up Darth Vader 1 and Jango Fett today at a Wilkes-Barre, PA Target for $7.68 ea. All other stores in the area only carried Thing or Mace Windu. Very disappointed in that area's selection of Mighty Muggs.

Went back to Target today, Grabbed C.O.B.R.A. Commander for $2.74, passed on Duke. Someone beat me to Snake Eyes & Stormshadow. I saw them there 2 days ago, but didn't notice that they were 75% off...

Time to sit back and wait for Target to go 75% on the rest of the MM lines...

[quote name='Kerig']Time to sit back and wait for Target to go 75% on the rest of the MM lines...[/QUOTE]

No kidding. Most of the Targets around me don't have much (if anything) left, but I've seen Silver Surfer, Iron Man, Bossk, and Biggs hanging around on the shelves...all of whom I'd jump at if they hit the $2.74 price.

[quote name='georox']Kmart 50% off clearance is over, no 20% either, Muggs are $10 each again there. They aren't dropping tomorrow, but some other clearance toys are.[/QUOTE]

I missed it. :bomb:

I can confirm that the sale's over. I can also confirm that my KMart has been (mostly) wiped out - all that was left was a Human Torch, and a battered Cairo Swordsman, and they rang up at $10.

When does Target usually drop the price of clearance toys?

I want to go grab some $2.xx Star Wars Muggs from a Target I found that probably had 50+ left on the endcaps, but I can't justify $7.xx right now and I don't need to make the trip if they haven't dropped yet. :whistle2:k

On an unrelated note: if that's a Kit Fisto Mugg in the bottom row of the picture, three in from the right side...WANT. :shock:

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']When does Target usually drop the price of clearance toys?

I want to go grab some $2.xx Star Wars Muggs from a Target I found that probably had 50+ left on the endcaps, but I can't justify $7.xx right now and I don't need to make the trip if they haven't dropped yet. :whistle2:k

On an unrelated note: if that's a Kit Fisto Mugg in the bottom row of the picture, three in from the right side...WANT. :shock:[/QUOTE]

Toy drops = thursday generally.

Anybody know how much they charge for Muggs at the convention? I've never been (not even going this year), but I've got some people I can probably get to pick me up one, as they don't collect the Marvel ones.

Edit: And who is that to the left of War Machine facing the opposite way?

Here's a link to a bigger picture.
http://www.toyark.com/news/attach/2/3/1/8/marvel-14_1248237772.jpg

With the helmet and the elbow pads with gloves makes me think Juggernaut, but I'm probably wrong. Its been a while since I kept up with Muggs (I missed the last Marvel wave).

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']
On an unrelated note: if that's a Kit Fisto Mugg in the bottom row of the picture, three in from the right side...WANT. :shock:[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure that's Greedo.

[quote name='advanced']Anybody know how much they charge for Muggs at the convention? I've never been (not even going this year), but I've got some people I can probably get to pick me up one, as they don't collect the Marvel ones.

Edit: And who is that to the left of War Machine facing the opposite way?

Here's a link to a bigger picture.
http://www.toyark.com/news/attach/2/3/1/8/marvel-14_1248237772.jpg

With the helmet and the elbow pads with gloves makes me think Juggernaut, but I'm probably wrong. Its been a while since I kept up with Muggs (I missed the last Marvel wave).[/QUOTE]

Holy shit! I thought Muggs were dead...definitely do want War Machine.

And to the left of him I think it's Iron Spider-Man:
ironspidey.jpg

But then again, he has a gun...not sure why he would have a gun.

bread's done
Back