Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, Hasbro is up to their old tricks. Multiple "variations" at the same character...sigh... As Salamando3000 said, there are going to be 3 of each Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, and Hulk characters, that is a beginning to cross of being excessive. Furthermore, the Captain America Red Skull pack and the stand alone one bares little difference.

Anyway, Hasbro has put the to be release Mini Muggs onto their toy shop website. Going to cost a fortune...:( And have yet to get the Spidey ones yet...:(

Is anybody here selling mighty muggs? Im looking to buy some nighty muggs if theyre still sealed and in good condition
im looking for

venom
symbiote spider man
vision
the thing
logan
ultimate captain america

if anybody is selling these PM me. I will only pay through paypal

Was just at the local TRU and they had both the single and double packs of the Avenger minis if anyone is looking. Still can't bring myself to spend $6.99 or $15.99 on them.

Why does Captain America have anime eyes? Anyways, I'm probably going to bite on the Thor, Hawkeye and Nick Fury mini muggs since my Mighty/Mini collection is just Mark VI from Iron Man 2.

I also may buy the Darth Revan mugg if I can find it anywhere.

I still have some Mighty Muggs available if anyone is looking to pad their collections.

-- Spider-Man (red/blue suit)
-- Sabretooth
-- Destro
-- Baroness
-- War Machine
-- Iron Man (Avengers suit)

Avengers Mini Muggs are now available at Walmart. I picked up Hawkeye, making him the first mini mugg in my collection. I only bought him because I own all the others in their mighty form (and Samuel L Jackson as Mace Windu xD).

[quote name='FluxDF']I couldn't bring myself to pick up the Avengers muggs. XMen would've been a different story.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Especially a Magneto. :drool:

Forbidden Planet in Manhattan has the recent wave of mini muggs including the two packs but they were a tad over priced like everything else in that damn island. ($9.99 for singles, $19.99 for dual packs)

Eventually decided on a Sam Jackson.

I'm patiently waiting on SDCC's exclusives. I'm hoping for that Ice Man and Magneto like you guys are.

Saw a ton of single mini muggs and the two packs at an out of the way Target that was simply DEAD. I was tempted to snag Samuel Jackson MUTHA... (shutyomouth)

Local walmarts only have select two packs.

Hi,
I've got some Mighty Muggs for sale if anyone is interested. They are brand new and sealed in their original boxes. The boxes have no rips or anything. The figures I have are:

TRU Exclusive Iron Man 2 Mark VI
TRU Exclusive Iron Man 2 War Machine

Transformers Autobot Jazz

Send me a PM if interested.

Was at TRU yesterday and found that MARVEL MIGHTY MUGGS were clearanced down to $1. The only ones they had though were Punisher And Jigsaw. Transformer Mighty Muggs were still 11.99

[quote name='FluxDF']Any word on SDCC exclusives this year?[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen anything from Hasbro concerning the Mugg line. People were speculating these past few months that micro muggs were going to be the new thing this year, but I guess not. Hopefully we get something this year.

The new thing? The last two SDCC exclusives were micros. Not counting the one Spider-Man, of course. Giant Man is debatable...although he is obviously full-sized, he is of course meant to be a giant micro. I just hope these won't have anything to do with Avengers. In fact, I'd like to stay away from Marvel as a whole. I hate to say it, but as much as I love Muggs, I'm becoming very bored with them. We need some interesting characters!

[quote name='FluxDF']Any word on SDCC exclusives this year?[/QUOTE]

I was actually wondering about the same thing and came across a thread in Mighty Muggs Forum where someone has mentioned that Hasbro stated there will not be any SDCC exclusive this year. Whether that is true or not, I am not exactly sure since the person has yet to post any proof, but I guess we will pretty much know by this week.

http://www.mightymuggsforum.com/sho...-muggs-with-more-details.&p=222816#post222816

Muggs are pretty much dead nowadays. Sad to say.

I thought I saw something about a SDCC exclusive Dr. Doom figure but it was from the Marvel Universe figure line.

[quote name='ZombieToast']The new thing? The last two SDCC exclusives were micros.[/QUOTE]

Those were mini muggs. The forums were speculating micros. I've been done with muggs for a few years now but IF they were to release an exclusive that piqued my interest, I'd be all over it.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']I was actually wondering about the same thing and came across a thread in Mighty Muggs Forum where someone has mentioned that Hasbro stated there will not be any SDCC exclusive this year. Whether that is true or not, I am not exactly sure since the person has yet to post any proof, but I guess we will pretty much know by this week.

http://www.mightymuggsforum.com/sho...-muggs-with-more-details.&p=222816#post222816[/QUOTE]
Considering that SDCC has already started and there still hasn't been any mention, I'm not expecting anything. But I've got a buddy covering all things toy-related at the show (HERE), so I'll be keeping an eye on the Hasbro booth.

[quote name='thePhildown']Those were mini muggs. The forums were speculating micros. I've been done with muggs for a few years now but IF they were to release an exclusive that piqued my interest, I'd be all over it.[/QUOTE]
Oh, my bad, I thought we were talking about the same thing. In that case...Micros could be interesting, but I don't know if I would buy them.

Only reason I can think of for Muggs not being shown yet is if they were for a currently unannounced property, and I'm not getting my hopes up for Guardians of the Galaxy muggs.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Oh, my bad, I thought we were talking about the same thing. In that case...Micros could be interesting, but I don't know if I would buy them.[/QUOTE]

I'd buy some happy meals for them ;)

In all reality, I probably would too. But if they were to be made, I think they would most likely follow the trend of Lalaloopsy Micros, GoGos, and other similar toys and they would be blind-packaged and overpriced.

Interesting that they're putting them in blind bags and what's up with the back? It's funny they start with iron man, a mugg I'm sure we have all bought 5 or 6 times. I guess it's good to see the muggs finally made the convention. I almost thought they were done for.

Yeah, pretty much. They'll come in a sealed box or bag with no window. If we're lucky, there'll be someway to figure out what's in them before we buy 'em. For example, Lego Minifig blindbags can be trumped by feeling for particular pieces...and My Little Pony blindbags have a code printed on each pack that's unique for a pony.

They'll most likely be in bags like all of the other micro toys out there. I doubt I'll buy them, but if so, hopefully they'll have unique codes stamped into them. Of course, even that's not always foolproof. They do that with Lalaloopsy Micros, but the codes change regularly and it's almost impossible to keep up with them. Thankfully, my wife thinks they're creepy, so I don't have to track them down.

Thread resurrection!

I was wondering if anyone has any scans of the tops of the boxes (the coolest part). I'm especially looking for Boba Fett. I bought him used yesterday for $10, so no box top to scan :(

I scanned Optimus Prime myself and have used that as my laptop wallpaper for a few years now.

Something like this:
.......>........>

I've seen those Micro Muggs in my area lately in "mystery" packaging, like most other micro toys these days. I'd buy a few, but my interest in them has pretty much dropped to nil.

I bought a few of those Iron Man micro boxes, usually I just picked one up when I made a Target run. Got the main one I wanted, Tony Stark minus armor, they're pretty cool, also got Stealth Armor and Extremis.

I forgot that those even exist. Unless they can be identified by the part numbers on the boxes, I have absolutely no desire for blind-box crap.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I have absolutely no desire for blind-box crap.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much sums it up. RIP Mighty Muggs.

Sorry, guys, Mighty Muggs are dead.  They're the HD-DVD of the vinyl world (PoP!Vinyl being the Blu-Ray).

Here's a snowman with boobs as a consolation prize:

Chilly_A_Close_Up_View_by_Deviant_Man.jpg

bread's done
Back