Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jubliations! Finally got my order to go through! 90 minutes of work finally paid off. Now I just have to hope I put in my CC info correctly. After the 20th time or so of putting it in, I was going more for speed than accuracy.

Awesome. I got them ordered as well. I noticed I've only ordered from Hasbrotoyshop.com three times, each of which have been SDCC orders. :)

Sadly, I bit and ordered too.

Would have ordered couple more of the Avengers Mini Muggs, but $34.99 is high for a full size Mugg (Giant Man) plus 4 Mini Muggs. They were selling the Mini ones at Target for retail of $13 or so when it first came out.

I haven't bought any new Muggs in a long time, so I was pretty excited to get the Avengers and Spidey. I've never paid more than $5 for a Mighty Mugg, but it's well worth the price. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

Just got the Spidey Mugg, the Avengers set seemed overpriced, and the G.I. Joe stuff was out of stock by the time I got there at 12:30 ish yesterday afternoon (Zarana was in stock first and then went OOS as I was trying to get my order through).

Got the Muggs as well, The Avengers look even better in person, definitely my favorite Muggs so far. Spidey is also pretty sweet, just wish they would have opted to go with The Amazing Spider-Man (movie) costume instead.

All of the Muggs showed up today and they are freaking awesome. Easily the best $58 I've spent in a while. Now I just need to find somewhere to put them 'cause my shelves are all full!

Hi guys, I don't really collect Mighty Muggs, but my friend started painting custom ones. I thought he did an outstanding job and was wondering if you guys would know if there's any kind of market for this. I told him he probably could sell the Muggs he painted, but he doesn't think so. Can you guys take a look and let me know what you think. He made for Kikaider, Hakaider and Kamen Rider.

IMG_1016.jpg

Not bad! There is indeed a market for these, although I don't know if it's a thriving one. Most people seem to do okay, though. For what it's worth, I'd be willing to buy those for a reasonable price. Of course, your friend and I might have very different ideas of what is considered reasonable. Heh.

Ask your friend what he would want for those (I honestly am interested if I can afford them). If it's too rich for my blood, then he could easily sell them here:
http://www.mightymuggsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?18-Buy-Sell-amp-Trade&

Okay, sounds good. I know he was just dabbling in it to mess around. I'll see if he's interested in selling. Thanks for the info. I'll update in here if need be.

Its been a long time since I read Maximum Carnage - what happened to Venom? The others are pretty cool looking, though depending on the price, I may pass. I just prefer the regular size over the minis.

Never heard of NYCC, but I'm always happy to get new Muggs, mini or otherwise. I can't spend anymore money this month, but maybe I can get these for Christmas.

The last mighty Mugg I bought, my 67th I believe, was Prowl. Glad to see they're still pumping the mini Mugg line out at least once or twice a year. Still hoping for those announced, but never released, mighty muggs a few years back! (Magneto, I'm looking at you)

[quote name='FluxDF']The spider-man mini muggs are supposed to hit hasbroboyshop.com tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

I think the SDCC muggs didn't get alone until Tuesday, but I can't be sure. Gonna check the website frequently tomorrow just in case.

At NYCC, they also showed off a number of Marvel Mini Muggs sets, likely as an Avengers tie-in. The sets included Captain America + Red Skull, Thor + Loki, Iron Man + Iron Monger, Hulk + Abomination. There are some differences between the Mini Muggs of the heroes from the SDCC set and the re-release, but they aren't that major. Pics - Link

I hope this stays in the shop for a long time like the Avengers set. I really want to add it to my collection, but I simply can't afford to until next month.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I hope this stays in the shop for a long time like the Avengers set. I really want to add it to my collection, but I simply can't afford to until next month.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I'd like to get both but won't be able to until next month as well. Here's wishing us both lock.

I don't think you guys have to worry... if none of the Muggs from SDCC have sold out I highly doubt the Maximum Carnage set will.

Sad to say, but I don't really see Hasbro continuing Muggs after this year... if they don't even move as exclusives (and I don't know if they even sold out at either show... I'd assume no) I don't see Hasbro continuing to make them.

Went to TRU today. Stumbled upon War Machine mighty mugg on sale for $8. And their b2g1 free sale applied to Transformers mighty muggs so I got Jazz and movie versions of Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. Then I also got another random toy free because I spent over $25 on Hasbro toys. I think this expires tomorrow. The Transformer mighty muggs are $12 each

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='darken']Went to TRU today. Stumbled upon War Machine mighty mugg on sale for $8. And their b2g1 free sale applied to Transformers mighty muggs so I got Jazz and movie versions of Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. Then I also got another random toy free because I spent over $25 on Hasbro toys. I think this expires tomorrow. The Transformer mighty muggs are $12 each[/QUOTE]

I'm going to have to check this out; I thought you couldn't combine the two offers, but if you can, that seems like it would be a great deal, as I need to pick up the movie Mugggs too :)

[quote name='knightsdwn']It seems these mini Muggs are already on sale at TRU for $6.99 a pop.[/QUOTE]

Oh, alright. Have yet to be in Toy's R Us for a while, so was not sure. Thanks for the info, might check it out.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Oh, alright. Have yet to be in Toy's R Us for a while, so was not sure. Thanks for the info, might check it out.[/QUOTE]

Oops. Well according to some members from Mighty Mugg Forums, it's basically YMMV whether your local TRU will have them in stock as it's official release date is the 5th of February... or March lol.

Source.

It's most likely too late now. An email went to all stores this morning that any stores that had Avengers stuff on the floor had to pull them off.

[quote name='prim4444']It's most likely too late now. An email went to all stores this morning that any stores that had Avengers stuff on the floor had to pull them off.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up prim. Saves me the trouble of hitting up a TRU tomorrow.

Also, did the email happen to say the date in which Avengers merchandise should be put out for sale?

I know these are movie tie-ins, but I was tired of seeing duplicate Muggs back when they were first coming out. New paint scheme only makes me feels slightly better about it. I guess anything new is better than nothing?

Let's see...compared to the SDCC Avengers Mini Muggs set, it looks like Thor lost a helmet but grew a nice beard...Hulk went from Rage to Quizzical...Iron Man updated his suit by about 6 iterations...and Cap got a new mask, and he's pretty happy about it.

Can't say I was ever to enthused about the Mini line...but there's no doubt that I will buy these the moment I see 'em. Still hope the Deadpool mugg actually makes it out in some capacity.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Thanks for the heads up prim. Saves me the trouble of hitting up a TRU tomorrow.

Also, did the email happen to say the date in which Avengers merchandise should be put out for sale?[/QUOTE]

Street date is 2/5

I want to like these because they're Muggs, but I already bought the SDCC Avengers set and these aren't different enough. And as much I loves me some Sammy J, it bugs the shit out of me that he's playing Nick Fury. I might him just to show my Sammy love, but I think I will most likely wait for these to show up at DD's/Ross for half the price.

BigBadToyStore put up their Avengers toys for pre-order. Looks like in addition to the 6 mini muggs, we're also getting the Avenger+Villain two pack of mini muggs announced some time ago. Link Hate to say it, looks like it's time to squash the part of my head telling me to get 'em all. I really have no need for 3 different Thor/Hulk/Iron Man/Cap mini muggs in my collection.

bread's done
Back