Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Un4tun8Disaster']Dunno if you seen the custom ones posted on this site

http://www.watchmencomicmovie.com/watchmen-custom-action-figures.php

The customs on that site apparently added the Junk on the custom Doc hahaha! They used Indiana Jones' hat for Custom Rorschach. Hadnt really got a good look at Logan's hat but Indy's doesn't look too bad when custom is completed.[/QUOTE]

Those are pretty classy. I'd buy those. I think the two hats are pretty similar.

So both muggs came in today, wolverine is stunning his claws look awesome! optimus is kind of a let down, his paint job isn't really 'metallic'. Although it is much more vibrant. Both boxes look very nice. All my exlcusives will remain in their box, to never breath fresh air.

Got both of mine today...along with SDCC Soundwave!

I was expecting Optimus to be shinier, like Iron Man but it just doesn't seem like it. I didn't open the box so maybe that's why.

Wolverine looks pretty cool, sweet box too, I may not open that one as well.

thanks linkin, holy sheet!

im probably gonna have to sell all my MM, other then the SDCC ones since ill lose monies.

I have all non opened
Hulk
Captain Rex
Jango Fett
Venom
Spider-man
Symbiote Spider-man

Hey linkin can you post pics of that Optimus prime? Is their anything different compared to the regular edition. My order doesnt get to me till next week. I hope its not disappointing.

[quote name='ryosnk']Hey linkin can you post pics of that Optimus prime? Is their anything different compared to the regular edition. My order doesnt get to me till next week. I hope its not disappointing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'll post some pics tonight.

[quote name='HydroX']Got my Wolvie today. Worth every penny. Glad I bought it.[/QUOTE]

My Wolverine should be here any day, meanwhile it sure makes it easier to swallow the cost of an exlusive plus shipping like that when you can stumble across a deal like this...
3793048133_fa7ca5843e_m.jpg

$2.74 each on clearance at Target.

[quote name='hellboypi']My Wolverine should be here any day, meanwhile it sure makes it easier to swallow the cost of an exlusive plus shipping like that when you can stumble across a deal like this...
3793048133_fa7ca5843e_m.jpg

$2.74 each on clearance at Target.[/QUOTE]

That is a nice find. My local targets has not have any muggs in stock for a few months. I sure would like to get cp30 and the stormtropper. I paid 9 for a few of those that you have their.

All the muggs at my local kmart rang up as $9 each on clearance, you guys might want to check there sometime when they drop more.

[quote name='ryosnk']Hey linkin can you post pics of that Optimus prime? Is their anything different compared to the regular edition. My order doesnt get to me till next week. I hope its not disappointing.[/QUOTE]

photoelw.jpg

There you go!

[quote name='hellboypi']Have you guys seen the Hasbro Design Sketchbook from SDCC?
Check out mightymuggslounge posts by sdevolution8:
http://mightymuggslounge.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=userrecentposts&user=sdevolution8[/QUOTE]

Whoa...Gambit and Dare Devil for me for sure.

Speaking of Muggs...nothing new on the GI JOE front?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
photoelw.jpg

There you go!

Whoa...Gambit and Dare Devil for me for sure.

Speaking of Muggs...nothing new on the GI JOE front?[/QUOTE]

Thanks linkin for posting the pics.

[quote name='FluxDF']Who is the Mugg 2nd page top right? I see Fury, Daredevil, Adam Warlock, Luke Cage, Rulk, Dr. Strange, Wolvie, Gambit, ???, Beast, Nightcrawler, Colossus (pretty sweet!).[/QUOTE]

Rachel Summers/Marvel Girl/Phoenix

Daughter of Cyclops and Jean Grey from an alternate future/timeline

[quote name='knightsdwn']Man, check out those Transformers movie Muggs! Bumblebee looks crazy good![/QUOTE]

Those do look pretty sweet.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Man, check out those Transformers movie Muggs! Bumblebee looks crazy good![/QUOTE]

Agreed. Bumblebee is looking fantastic.

I also dig the Nightcrawler, Colossus, Dr.Strange, Adam Warlock, R2 and Death Star Muggs. I think a lot of customs would come out a LOT better if customizers ganked the templates from the Hasbro sketchbook and learned to emulate the flat shadows a little better.

I agree the SDCC Optimus is disappointing. I wouldn't call it metallic paint at all. I would at most have called him bold prime. Wolverine was exactly as I expected so no problem there. I was hoping Prime would be as amazing as Iron Man was.

I can't complain though as it was a gift from the wife. She likes that I collect Muggs so she said it was something that I just had to have in my collection.

Looking at the Jazz might mugg it shows diamond fall 2009. That makes me a happy camper. Jazz is my second favorite transformer.

[quote name='ryosnk']Looking at the Jazz might mugg it shows diamond fall 2009. That makes me a happy camper. Jazz is my second favorite transformer.[/QUOTE]

That tag is for all the TF Movie Muggs...it also says "Available At ToysRUs" from what I can make out.

Probably being released around the same time the :br:/:dvd: hit.

I need that Deadpool like a fat kid needs cake. I almost preferred it when no one knew who Deadpool was because any of his stuff was easier to find. On the other hand, his rise in popularity has brought about more stuff with his likeness so its kind of a double edge sword...

Found a bunch of the Star Wars MM's marked down to $3 at my local Target today. Picked up a Shocktrooper, Rex, Cody, Snowtrooper, Bossk and Teebo for under $20...sweet deal!

[quote name='OnChkMnDS']how does Hasbro take before shipping?[/QUOTE]

I assume you mean how long does it take to ship? Anywho, they seem pretty good about shipping it when they say they will (you'll have to check their website as they don't send you an email about your item shipping). I think it was less than a week when I noticed it had shipped to the time I got it. I believe it was supposed to be here yesterday or the day before though, but whatever.

They sent me an email when my orders had shipped, both times. There was no updated tracking info though, just a ship notification.

[quote name='FluxDF']They sent me an email when my orders had shipped, both times. There was no updated tracking info though, just a ship notification.[/QUOTE]

Huh, I didn't get anything and I double checked my spam. I only realized that my item might have shipped because linkin prime said his had shipped so I checked the website. Also, is it common for hasbro to just throw your items in a box loose? Mine didn't even come with a packing slip. It was just the muggs (no packaging material), in a box 3 times too large for them.

I haven't ordered from them in a while but I could have sworn that they did include packaging materials. Mine arrived loose in a box as well...luckily in perfect condition.

[quote name='hellboypi']My Wolverine should be here any day,[/QUOTE]

Wolvie arrived!
Also, for those who live near an Ollie's Bargain Outlet, be on the lookout for Indy Muggs.
I picked up Henry Jones for $3.99 today. (They also had Indy, Monkeyman and Mutt.)

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']Also, is it common for hasbro to just throw your items in a box loose? Mine didn't even come with a packing slip. It was just the muggs (no packaging material), in a box 3 times too large for them.[/QUOTE]

They split my order into two shipments. The commons were packed correctly and had a packing slip. The SDCC Wolverine was shipped as you described. I was like "WTF!", but it was unharmed.

[quote name='OnChkMnDS']How long did it take them to ship between order and shipment. I ordered on the 3rd[/QUOTE]

I ordered on the third too. Still hasn't shipped, I'm hoping Monday though. Funny thing is, they put a hold on my funds when I ordered, and when I went back to check on it, the hold was gone.

Either way, hopefully I get my Wolverine soon. I cleared space for him in front of my TV.

If you ordered it on the 3rd then be patient. I ordered mine the first day it was up and just got it on the 5th. Mine didn't even ship until the 3rd.

[quote name='HydroX']If you ordered it on the 3rd then be patient. I ordered mine the first day it was up and just got it on the 5th. Mine didn't even ship until the 3rd.[/QUOTE]

LOL, I feel like an ass now. I JUST got my Shipping Confirmation.

I read a few pages back that the SDCC Iron Man was planned for re-release, is this true? Will they also be doing Peter Parker?

[quote name='advanced']Will they also be doing Peter Parker?[/QUOTE]

Yes please! I missed him the first time and he's too much for me now...

Ordered my Wolverine on the 29th and received it today. Like others, I'm not too impressed with the box my mugg got shipped in. But it's still in perfect condition despite the fact.

[quote name='thePhildown']Ordered my Wolverine on the 29th and received it today. Like others, I'm not too impressed with the box my mugg got shipped in. But it's still in perfect condition despite the fact.[/QUOTE]

I got mine this morning too. The box was a little weak, but it arrived perfectly.

I just wanted an "okay" box though, as I did plan on opening it. fuck collecting them, I wanted to play with the claws. :)

[quote name='thePhildown']I'm a collector, so I'll never be able to retract my Wolvie's claws. :p[/QUOTE]

They're really nifty. As you can probably see, they slide up and down, using that knob on his arms. Pretty bad ass if I say so myself. This one actually got me back into Muggs, and I'll be finishing my Marvel collection when I get some spare funds.

My wolvie sdcc mm just arrived and it was worth getting but I wish I can say the same for the sdcc mm optimus prime. I was very disappointed with that mugg.

[quote name='ryosnk']My wolvie sdcc mm just arrived and it was worth getting but I wish I can say the same for the sdcc mm optimus prime. I was very disappointed with that mugg.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. They should have gone with Nemesis Prime instead.

[quote name='ryosnk']My wolvie sdcc mm just arrived and it was worth getting but I wish I can say the same for the sdcc mm optimus prime. I was very disappointed with that mugg.[/QUOTE]

Yeah me too. And I got him over wolvie. Yikes!!! Although I am happy with my SDCC Soundwave :D

All of the Target stores around me are sold out of Mighty Muggs, forever. :whistle2:(

I did pick up one for $2.74, a Grand Moff Tarkin with an open box (but, oddly enough, he was still taped and rubber banded to the plastic insert). That's been it, though. K-Mart's still got a handful left (at $9 each on "clearance"), but it looks like it'll be Toys R Us only pretty soon...

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']All of the Target stores around me are sold out of Mighty Muggs, forever. :whistle2:(

I did pick up one for $2.74, a Grand Moff Tarkin with an open box (but, oddly enough, he was still taped and rubber banded to the plastic insert). That's been it, though. K-Mart's still got a handful left (at $9 each on "clearance"), but it looks like it'll be Toys R Us only pretty soon...[/QUOTE]

Yeah. It's strange going to Target and not seeing a single MM. I just can't seem to get into buying MMs online. It's not the same and shipping kills it for me. There is only one TRU near me while I have 9 Targets within comfortable driving distance.

bread's done
Back