Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Oh man...I want all but Duke[/quote]

Me and my friends were saying the same thing. I preordered the set anyways b/c I can offset some of the cost by selling Duke separately on Ebay, or possibly give it as a gift to a friend.

Indiana Jones Muggs in one Target raised to $10.99 :whistle2:|

I am missing Thing and Venom, otherwise, I would be caught up to all three Marvel waves. So now the news of wave 4 spotted makes me uneasy...

I walked into my local Target (Sherman Oaks, CA) today looking for some of the newer ones (Thor, Ghost Rider etc) and to my shock and awe I found a Silver Surfer AND a Human Torch. I bought one of each leaving a silver surfer all by his lonesome.

I was giddy since I didn't even know they had come out yet.

[quote name='Garon']I walked into my local Target (Sherman Oaks, CA) today looking for some of the newer ones (Thor, Ghost Rider etc) and to my shock and awe I found a Silver Surfer AND a Human Torch. I bought one of each leaving a silver surfer all by his lonesome.

I was giddy since I didn't even know they had come out yet.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations!

And yet the closet Target is without any Marvel Muggs...

[quote name='UltimoRey']theres a 30% off coupon in the Borders coupon thread. that brings MM down to about $14.[/QUOTE]

Cool, I just called my local border and they have venom on hold for me. Thanks for the info on the coupon. :)

[quote name='ryosnk']Cool, I just called my local border and they have venom on hold for me. Thanks for the info on the coupon. :)[/QUOTE]

:shock: I need a Venom...good find!

Struck out on new wave 4 :whistle2:|

Apparently NO WHERE in FL. Every place I called they gave me a Stupid freaking answer

Borders Employee: "What are they?"
Me: "Oh a little Statue of some sorts made out of plastic"
Borders Employee: "Sir, you do know this is a book store right"
Me:
stan.jpg
"Just forget it."

That's how 3 conversations went with me slapping my forehead.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What section in Borders are MMs found?[/quote]
My boarders has a section, between the Manga and the comics TPB's, with toys and such. thats where ive seen them.

Also, i went to a TRU today. LOTS of dock ocks, a few thors and a black spider-man. I passed. Is the black pidey hard to find?

Ok thanks...I haven't looked by the comic books/manga section.

AFAIK its hard to find here...I've been looking for one for my little sis for a few weeks now nothing...the only one I ever saw I bought and kept for myself :D

So I take it most of you guys take these out for display instead of leaving them in the box? I just got the fertility idol from Indiana Jones and the box is so nice and shiny that I'm hesitant to open it. And yet I wanna hold the idol in my hand.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Oh yeah, all mine are opened. I felt sad throwing away the CC Iron Man box...that was nice and shiny.[/quote]

You kidding me? I don't throw ANY Mugg boxes away!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What section in Borders are MMs found?[/QUOTE]

I found them in the comic graphic novel section and they were placed in the shelves with the books.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Apparently NO WHERE in FL. Every place I called they gave me a Stupid freaking answer

Borders Employee: "What are they?"
Me: "Oh a little Statue of some sorts made out of plastic"
Borders Employee: "Sir, you do know this is a book store right"
Me:
stan.jpg
"Just forget it."

That's how 3 conversations went with me slapping my forehead.[/QUOTE]

That is the same kind of conversations I have gotten when I call stores and try to explain to them MM.

Just picked up Human Torch, Silver Surfer and Galactus from a Target in Nor Cal ... nice haul after a drought of anything new. Still haven't seen any of the new Star Wars or Indiana Jones waves ...

Target worked for me as well. I just picked up the new Marvel wave during my lunch break. Unfortunately, Galactus's helmet doesn't come off. I was looking forward to putting it on Hulk. Oddly enough, I never even saw wave 3 at that Target. I found those guys at the Walmart next door, which had Doc Ock and Black Suit Spidey. No wave 4 there.

Thanks, just ordered Iron Man. He was the last one I needed to complete the Marvel waves, but if people are finding wave 4 then I have 3 more that I need to find....;)

I had to bite on Dr. Doom...seen him in stores in the past but passed on him...now that its a bit more hard to find, I figured I might as well add him to my collection.

I think I'm going to start buying the waves online...I drove to 4 stores today during breaks and lunch...nothing. What a waste of gas.

Now I'm wondering what I'm going to do when I start running out of room to put them. I'm thinking I may box some of them up and rotate them every month or so.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I think I'm going to start buying the waves online...I drove to 4 stores today during breaks and lunch...nothing. What a waste of gas.

Now I'm wondering what I'm going to do when I start running out of room to put them. I'm thinking I may box some of them up and rotate them every month or so.[/QUOTE]

Same here, getting tired of going to store and looking at empty shelf or those Muggs that sits there, i.e. Luke, Obi-Wan, Cairo Swordsman, looking at me smirking.

I do noticed that Target have less Hulks these days. I went to one Toys 'R' Us and it has more Hulks than the Hulks I seen in the Target stores I went to today combined. Not sure why, probably Target still have that sweet price of $9.99.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Same here, getting tired of going to store and looking at empty shelf or those Muggs that sits there, i.e. Luke, Obi-Wan, Cairo Swordsman, looking at me smirking.[/quote]

^ Exactly how I feel. I think that's why I picked up Galactus and Silver Surfer. I was just happy to see any Marvel MM other than Hulk at Target and I just bought them. Sucks to hear that Galactus' helmet doesn't come off. Might return both.

Picked up a second Boba Fett and Stormtrooper at Target. No sign of SW wave 4 in my area. :cry:

Going to give a local Wal Mart a check tomorrow (later today) and see what Muggs they do have. Hopefully they've got the new Marvel wave and I can snag atleast the Human Torch.

[quote name='emg28']^ Exactly how I feel. I think that's why I picked up Galactus and Silver Surfer. I was just happy to see any Marvel MM other than Hulk at Target and I just bought them. Sucks to hear that Galactus' helmet doesn't come off. Might return both.

Picked up a second Boba Fett and Stormtrooper at Target. No sign of SW wave 4 in my area. :cry:[/QUOTE]

We might need some Muggs-lessness counseling.:D

I am done with Muggs hunting, at least for a while, until the stores have ones that I might want, i.e. Venom, Thing, wave 6 Darth Vader. Wallet and car cannot take much more random driving to stores.

I picked up Indiana Jones with darker color hat yesterday. And picked up wave 4, excluding Wolverine, today. It seems that Galactus' head plus helmet is too tall, thus he has shorter body than others.

emg28, you should be glad that Galactus' helmet does not come off, otherwise, his eyes would be gone, since they painted his eyes on the helmet.:)

I went to target and picked up the silver surfer and wolverine. I was gonna get galactus but he had like a weird mark on his eye, they also had the human torch but it looked kinda.... I don't know just kinda off looking.

Has anyone in Chicago seen them at any store? I called and went to a few stores like walmart and target and nothing. I might start doing preorders on these instead. Its annoying traveling and not finding anything or calling stores and they dont know what a mighty mugg is.

bread's done
Back