Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
they've put up all the sdcc exclusives now, but with 'graded' boxes for super collectors that need perfect boxes. the rarity of iron man, combined with the near-perfect box makes for the high price point.

pretty silly, if you ask me. but there's plenty of people out there that care about such a thing.

I still have my extra Iron Man sealed, I may be selling him soon as well as others, I need to cut down on all the shit I've bought, I'm running out of room.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I still have my extra Iron Man sealed, I may be selling him soon as well as others, I need to cut down on all the shit I've bought, I'm running out of room.[/QUOTE]

Hey Linkin, pm me with a list of MM that you might sell soon.

I saw a Captain America at the Temecula mall yesterday, it's at the Kay-Bee so it should be 40% off.

Just a head's up for anyone in Southern California.

The local Kay-Bee's was so picked apart, all that remained was a crappy Count Dooku. Sucks, cause I was hoping to nab a Hulk for cheap. I just can't pay retail price for him. Did get lucky and find a Venom at the local Urban Outfitter's though.

On the way home from my parents after the holidays we passed some guys on the corner with KB Toys 50% off signs so I decided to stop. Picked up a Doc Ock, Anakin, Obi Wan, Asajj Ventris and Count Dooku all for half price. Pretty cool, the place was picked over I was glad to find any Muggs really. I didn't realize Dooku had force lightening too. Thats pretty damn cool. :)

Vault of Midnight, comic shop in Ann Arbor, MI (fucking awesome store btw.) had the GI Joe Mighty Muggs for 19.99 each... almost got Cobra Commander. Only one I wanted. Passed since I spent a ton at WizzyWigs and I was buying more Witchblade at VoM...

I noticed that my local Kmart has some Indy and SW MM on Clearnence, not by much, down to $9 but we'll see if they drop any further.

I picked up Wolverine at KBToys for $6 and then went to Kmart and found a gold mine of old MM

They had on the Marvel side as far as I can remember, Both Captain Americas, Skrull, Vision, Black Spidey, Silver Ironman.

But the Star Wars was where it was at. They had C3PO, Chewbacca, Obi Wan, Anakin, Jango Fett, Darth Maul w/ Shirt, Captain Rex, Mace Windu (ohhh boyy), Dooku, Asajj, Luke Skywalker, AND the original version of Darth Vader.

I didn't have too much cash with me so only picked up the original Captain America, Black Spidey, C3PO, Jango Fett, and the original Vader. My girlfriend had gotten me the new Vader without the mask, but now I have both versions of Vader!

I was debating on keeping the original Vader but I can not find Boba Fett anywhere...

On a scale of 1 to 10 how hard is the original Vader to find?

I found Doc Ock for $5 at walmart. He was the only Marvel one. There are no SW and only Indy. Non of them were on clearance though. I bought Doc Ock.

The walmart i frequent and target have been almost wiped out and never restocked since I started looking weeks ago. NEVER!
Of course I'll be out there today looking.

Just got back from the two targets in my area, and saw both were restocked on marvel mighty muggs, with a bunch of Venom ones. So it seems his re-release has finally happened, and he should be more widely available.

[quote name='BrolyB593']On a scale of 1 to 10 how hard is the original Vader to find?[/QUOTE]

nice finds!

rarity is kinda a weird thing. it all seems to be regional, and even then the re-releases have started to make them all kinda easier to find it seems. for example, original vader has been easy to find in some parts of the country and hard to find in others. i used to never see him, but in the past week, i've seen many original vaders at a few different targets... so now he's not hard to find... for me. for others, he's probably still nearly impossible.

so yeah... with a few exceptions, i really don't think any muggs are hard to find.

I was out at the mall today, and our Steve and Berry's (like everyone's) is closing down. Everything is for sale including the fixtures and what did I find (note: they do not sell muggs just in case you thought for a moment they did)

muggsinshelf.jpg

It has 30 holes and I can go 6 deep; so I should be able to keep 180 in this shelf, and display any 30 I wish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dangit. Our Steve & Barry's closed a few weeks ago and I saw one of those shelves sitting outside of the store along with clothes hangers they were giving away. I couldn't figure out what to use it for at the time, but now I'm jealous.

[quote name='BrolyB593']They had on the Marvel side as far as I can remember, Both Captain Americas, Skrull, Vision, Black Spidey, Silver Ironman.

But the Star Wars was where it was at. They had C3PO, Chewbacca, Obi Wan, Anakin, Jango Fett, Darth Maul w/ Shirt, Captain Rex, Mace Windu (ohhh boyy), Dooku, Asajj, Luke Skywalker, AND the original version of Darth Vader.
I was debating on keeping the original Vader but I can not find Boba Fett anywhere...

[/quote]

Nice! I have only seen C3PO once. I passed, thinking that I would be able to find it later with no problem (this was a while back).

[quote name='Kfoster1979']I was out at the mall today, and our Steve and Berry's (like everyone's) is closing down. Everything is for sale including the fixtures and what did I find

muggsinshelf.jpg

It has 30 holes and I can go 6 deep; so I should be able to keep 180 in this shelf, and display any 30 I wish.[/quote]

[quote name='Kfoster1979']I was out at the mall today, and our Steve and Berry's (like everyone's) is closing down. Everything is for sale including the fixtures and what did I find

muggsinshelf.jpg

It has 30 holes and I can go 6 deep; so I should be able to keep 180 in this shelf, and display any 30 I wish.[/quote]

Where'd you get the shelf and where can I get one similar?

[quote name='zewone']I don't know what a Steve and Barry's is, but how much did you pay for that?[/quote]

They are(well soon to be were) a cheap athletic clothing store for better lack of terms. http://www.steveandbarrys.com/Stores/state/none/1.aspx

They had them marked 40 per shelf, but I talked the manager down to 20. The store near me is closing down Wednesday, and I would bet these will be super cheap, if not free. On top of that I scored some Tee shirts for a 1 each, and got my son a pair of starbury's, I know they kind of suck for some B-ball shoes but they are super cheap, for this basketball season for 2.95.

Target is having a sale where all the Marvel Muggs are down to $8.99

Not a drastic Temp Price Cut, but still not too bad. They had a larger selection than usual today when i went and i finally picked up the original Spidey and Ironman

[quote name='BlizzardCyclone']Im still looking for a Venom... Yeah Im late to the party, but if anyone has an extra or one theyre willing to part with, let me know. Thanks.[/quote]

Check Target, Spike1228 spotted some there a few days ago (12/28):

[quote name='Spike1228']Just got back from the two targets in my area, and saw both were restocked on marvel mighty muggs, with a bunch of Venom ones. So it seems his re-release has finally happened, and he should be more widely available.[/quote]

[quote name='BrolyB593']Target is having a sale where all the Marvel Muggs are down to $8.99

Not a drastic Temp Price Cut, but still not too bad. They had a larger selection than usual today when i went and i finally picked up the original Spidey and Ironman[/quote]

thanks for the heads up. i went and got a price adjustment on the five i picked up two days ago. Plus i picked up Thing today 'cause he was on sale

as reported on other boards, some new sightings for those interested...

gi joe muggs have been spotted at targets and toys r us stores, and they're included in the target sale, if you find them. so double the score on that one! or, bbts.com has them listed as in stock now, so you can avoid the hunt and just order them up!

and punisher and jigsaw have been found at toys r us (obviously, cause they're exclusives) in southern california.

[quote name='ivanctorres']Anyone here collect designer urban vinyl?[/QUOTE]

I've got a decent collection of Eric So and Lau figures (and no, I didn't pay full price for any of them). Stopped collecting as soon as everyone else started to make figures, shit killed the market though everyone seemingly still thinks they can charge an arm and a leg for shit

My 1 y/o and I received Lando as an xmas gift, friends figuring it's their job to push old star wars of else he'll never care. He's our first MM and I see why everyone likes them. Might search out a Soundwave and some Clone Trooper. Any word on a DC line? I'm less into the Marvel guys.

My wife caught the MM Bugg and suggested we go hunting today. We went to 2 Targets, 2 Wal-Marts and a ToysRUs near us we got quite the haul, most of them from Target for $8.99.

Spider-Man
Venom
Human Torch
Dr. Doom
Black Suit Spidey
Iron Man
Iron Man Prototype suit
Skrull
Vision
Ghost Rider
Hulk
Maskless Vader
Hoth Han
Plo Kloon
Grand Moff Tarkin
Captain Rex

Christmas money came in handy. :) All in all a pretty good day.

We saw all of the GI Joes at ToysRUs. No sign of Punisher or Jigsaw though. I don't recognize Jigsaw, what is it from?

yeah, apparently the case of punisher muggs is 3 punishers and 1 jigsaw... so we might have to help each other out on these guys. between being 1 per case and store exclusive, i could certainly see them getting pretty hard to find.

IMG_4351.jpg

Hehe, just felt like posting this little scene I made.... oh Lando.

Picked up Skrull, Vision and Silver Ironman.

Checked TRU and couldn't find anything but Silver Surfer, Galactus, and Wolverine.

I stopped by a Kmart last night and found a Darth Revan. I passed since the box was kinda crushed and really scuffed up. This Kmart had all MMs priced at $13.49 except for the Indy MMs which were being "clearanced" at $10.

Even if the box would've been in good condition, I think I still would've passed on Darth Revan at $13.49.

bread's done
Back