Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Glasseater']Same here! although i check the Montebello TRU also. Also a quote from a worker "Mighty muggs, we still sell those?" :(

Anyways, i heard about a place called Frank and Son, a giant Toy swapmeet in City Of Industry, i ended up getting a Warmachine for 15 bucks, and this SDCC Wolverine for 16![/QUOTE]

Frank & Sons is pretty cool to find some old stuff. Now you know why it's hard to find stuff. Last time I was there was when the ROTF Fallen figure first came out. The sellers there were coming out with tons of them!! I remember the bastards were selling there for $20-$30

Not sure if this has been posted yet but check your local Ross (if there's one nearby). I've seen a few of the older mighty muggs on sale there for about $5. Of course YMMV on what you'll find. I've seen Destro (shiny head), Baroness, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Vision, etc.

I nabbed a Destro at TJ Maxx for $3. I advise checking all TJ Maxx/Marshalls/etc. stores for Muggs, personally. They also get some Star Wars multipacks and GI Joe single-card/comic pack/5-packs.

I do believe there was only one Princess Leia and I think she's a bit hard to find.

Thanks for the heads up on the TJ Maxx thing. Luckily, there's a TJ Maxx in the shopping center where TRU is where I live. =)

I went to my TRU yesterday and there were no Iron Men, just War Machines. Did I misunderstand the rarity/packing on these or did a hoarder employee get found out?

War Machines are more rare than the Iron Man VI. The Iron Man's are still available at TRU whereas the War Machines are sold out. It's been like that for awhile. You can also guage the price by looking on the bay. War Machines go for more than Iron Man's.

Was out today and stopped by my local TRU and Marshalls (right next to each other) Got a Sallah for 5 bucks at Marshalls and then at TRU got Jigsaw, Autobot Jazz, Shockwave, The Thing, Grand Moff Tarkin all for like 45 bucks. Just started a few weeks ago and im up to 18 so far

I was in a TRU and saw a minor little restock. I think they found a box in the back. There was Darth Vader with reversable face, comander rex, darth raven, and somebody else.

[quote name='Glasseater']
i must have this, i hope hasbro sells them online or something! because comic con tickets are sold out :([/QUOTE]

That's what Hasbro has done in the past with movie Wolverine and movie Optimus.

got a decent collection going myself a lil above 30. the prides being the entire target exclusive line and original venom.

got ironman and WM a couple weeks back in louisville.

on the hunt for a general grevious if anyone knows of a spot that has it for less than 30 pm me please

[quote name='cdubb1605']got a decent collection going myself a lil above 30. the prides being the entire target exclusive line and original venom.

got ironman and WM a couple weeks back in louisville.

on the hunt for a general grevious if anyone knows of a spot that has it for less than 30 pm me please[/QUOTE]

I have a spare General Grievous.... (I bought a couple lots off of ebay last summer to get a Leia & Yoda among others for cheap and have a few Muggs leftover from that I never got around to putting back on ebay.)

If you bid on eBay, you should be able to find one for less than 30. The last couple of auctions ended about 20-25 shipped.

I decided to put a good chunk of my collection on Ebay but I'm keeping some of my favorites. Starscream, Cobra Commander, Megatron, and both SDCC exclusives from last year. I'm definitely looking forward to picking up that Iron Man from this year's SDCC exclusives.

I was actually really surprised to see that as soon as I put up my Venom it had a bid less than half an hour later.

That Iron Man looks sick. And it reminds me that I need to start getting ready for it on Hasbro.com. Nobody has heard of any recent news involving the others stuck in limbo, have they? My Logan from last years SDCC needs a Deadpool to beat up. lol

[quote name='advanced']That Iron Man looks sick. And it reminds me that I need to start getting ready for it on Hasbro.com. Nobody has heard of any recent news involving the others stuck in limbo, have they? My Logan from last years SDCC needs a Deadpool to beat up. lol[/QUOTE]

I'm really beginning to think Deadpool will never get produced.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']
I was actually really surprised to see that as soon as I put up my Venom it had a bid less than half an hour later.[/QUOTE]

I would have loved to have purchased that Venom from you. I'm not sure if you offered your collection on CAG but I most likely have missed it if you did.
You'll fetch a pretty penny on ebay for sure though!

[quote name='knightsdwn']I would have loved to have purchased that Venom from you. I'm not sure if you offered your collection on CAG but I most likely have missed it if you did.
You'll fetch a pretty penny on ebay for sure though![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I would have been interested in a bunch of those Muggs as well. I'll have to keep an eye on the auctions. =)

[quote name='knightsdwn']I would have loved to have purchased that Venom from you. I'm not sure if you offered your collection on CAG but I most likely have missed it if you did.
You'll fetch a pretty penny on ebay for sure though![/QUOTE]

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']Yeah, I would have been interested in a bunch of those Muggs as well. I'll have to keep an eye on the auctions. =)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I never listed them on CAG because I don't really have any trade feedback on here.

looking for

doc ock
silversurfer
thor (lol)
thing
venom (lol)

have (open)
captain rex
commander cody
vader twin head
c3po
admiral ackbar
han solo hoth
anakin
assjj
dooku

I just sold the majority of my collection to a fellow CAG, however I am on the hunt for the elusive Yoda.

If anyone has one and is willing to part with it, let me know and we can work something out. I'd be willing to trade some games, cash, or a combination of the two for it.

[quote name='buzzcola']looking for

doc ock
silversurfer
thor (lol)
thing
venom (lol)

have (open)
captain rex
commander cody
vader twin head
c3po
admiral ackbar
han solo hoth
anakin
assjj
dooku[/QUOTE]

I have a Venom listed on Ebay right now. Its only at $16 so far. The rest of my Muggs have a starting price of $4.99. Here's the full list:

G.I. Joe
Duke
Destro
Baroness
Snake Eyes
Storm Shadow

Transformers
Grimlock
Bumblebee
Soundwave

Indiana Jones
Indy
Dr. Henry Jones

Marvel
Venom

Star Wars
Darth Revan
Shock Trooper
Darth Vader

I think my TRU stopped selling the new Iron Man Muggs. My car's had problems for the last month and I finally was able to make it there Saturday and they don't even have a spot for the Iron Man Muggs anymore. =(

I did stop by TJ Maxx and picked up a Sallah for my brother. If only they had a Sshort Round.... Does anyone know if TJ Maxx regularly gets in more Muggs or if it's more of a once they're gone, they're gone thing?

I think the TJX stores are a one and done deal.

What's so special about the Sallah/Short Round muggs? I've seen them at a bunch of stores.

[quote name='FluxDF']The Sallah/Short Round were initially online exclusives I think. They didn't have the regular run like other Muggs.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they were Entertainment Earth exclusives. I like them, but apparently they're not so popular or exclusive because they can be found pretty cheap.

And redvsblue, I won some of your Muggs! Yay! I went ahead and bid on the Indy b/c I felt sorry for the little guy (and if I ever get into customs, he'd be a good one to have because he has accessories!)

once i get moved and have better placement for the muggs i'll post some pics. i think ive got somewhere between 35 - 40 now. just bought a handful off my roommate since he is trying to get rid of most of his.

Man, that makes me want to take a picture of my entire collection...every Marvel Mugg, with a random few others. All unboxed, since they just look cooler that way (although they do look cool in box too). Now I just need room....

Getting the muggs out for a picture is always tough. Especially because everytime I do it I get a new mugg afterwards and the picture becomes out of date.

I have a yoda, but my wife threw the box away and I believe you want him complete. I have a few without boxes now actually. I'll have to go through them.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']I have a yoda, but my wife threw the box away and I believe you want him complete. I have a few without boxes now actually. I'll have to go through them.[/QUOTE]

I'd like one in the box but it really doesn't have to be, depending on what you're asking for it.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']I have a yoda, but my wife threw the box away and I believe you want him complete. I have a few without boxes now actually. I'll have to go through them.[/QUOTE]
PM me with everything youre trying to sell

Found MM Snake Eyes for $4.99 at Ross today. Skipped on it the first time around but got it now. Let's see if I find Storm Shadow by chance at this price.

I'm looking to get out of Mighty Muggs and have the following new MMs for sale or trade (I can check lists or PM me an offer if you want to buy):

Star Wars

Biggs Darklighter
Bossk
Commander Gree
Grand Moff Tarkin (Rough box)
Han Solo - Hoth (Rough box)
Plo Koon (Rough box)
Shocktrooper
Snowtrooper

GI Joe

Cobra Commander

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones
Mola Ram

Marvel

Classic Iron Man (Rough box)

Found Storm Shadow at a different Ross today. Nice shape and everything. Now I'm done with Mighty Muggs. Only ones I own up to this point is Captain America, Optimus Prime, Starscream, Snake Eyes, and Storm Shadow. Hopefully no other characters come about that will make me want to get more.

FYI, TRU is having a buy 1 get 1 50% off on certain toys that includes Mighty Muggs. If you have Muggs in a TRU near you, they should be pretty cheap. Plus, those on clearance are an additional 25% off.

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']FYI, TRU is having a buy 1 get 1 50% off on certain toys that includes Mighty Muggs. If you have Muggs in a TRU near you, they should be pretty cheap. Plus, those on clearance are an additional 25% off.[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to get out of the Muggs game but news like this keeps pulling me back in....

Hey everyone! In case people still haven't been able to find War Machine/ Iron Man (Mark VI), my TRU finally just got restocked and I picked up two sets. So, if anyone needs one, I'll sell them for cost (11.99 each + 7.3% sales tax) + shipping (depends on your location). Just reply here or shoot me a PM.

bread's done
Back