(Mild) Vgame & Acc. "Sale" at KBtoys/eToys.com

Sofa King Cheap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Link

Nothing really special, but maybe someone could use something out of it. There's some older PSP sports games for $14.99 and some other older titles for all systems for around the same price or less. Once you go up higher in dollar amount there really isn't much of a discount, if at all. God of War is $29.99, though.

There might be a $5 off coupon out there, too.

some highlights i found. there were some other iffy ones. but these are def. good prices.

soul calibur 2 (ps2) - 9.99
texas hold em poker (ds) - 12.99 (is this any good?)
hot shots golf 4 (ps2) - 12.99
capcom fighting evo. (xbox) - 14.99
riviera (gba) - 24.99
lumines (psp) - 24.99
god of war (ps2) - 29.99
sandisk 1gb mem. stick (psp) - 59.99
ps2 mobile monitor - 59.99

Any free shipping codes for eToys? Or any discount codes for that matter. Another few bucks off and Riviera will be mine.

[quote name='drsuper23']That coupon is not working for me. I'm trying to order the sandisk 1 gig card.[/QUOTE]

Worked fine for me! Picked up Riviera and Nanostray for $50.00 shipped.

Subtotal:
$49.98
Estimated Sales Tax:
$0.00
Shipping Costs (0.3 pounds) :
$3.24
Total Discounts:
-$5.00
Order Total:
$48.22

The discount won't show up in your cart you have to advance to the checkout process.

[quote name='drsuper23']Could it be a one time coupon. How exactly did you enter it? or maybe it won't work on anything that's not a game.[/QUOTE]

Just copy and paste "VISAET5" without the quotation marks in the coupon field in your shopping cart. Then continue the checkout process and the discount should show up! I just added the memory stick to my cart and it worked fine with that as well!

[quote name='CheapyD']Do you have to use a Visa card to get the coupon code to work?
You may have to use the etoys link and not the kbtoys link that I added to the OP.[/QUOTE]

The discount showed up before I put in my debit card info., so I'm not sure if you have to use a VISA or not. I think you're right in that it may only work on the eToys site and not on the KBtoys site. I think I went from the link in the third post and not the one in the OP. Sorry for the confusion!

[quote name='schuerm26']Goldeneye Rogue Agent for $12.99 is a good price isn't it?[/QUOTE]

Pretty Good, but with an edge card and coupons you can get it from ebgames.com for $11.24 shipped free. However, EB charges tax, I don't know if E-Toys does?

Edit: And the E-Toys copy will be new of course, if that matters to you.

[quote name='xrickyb86x']
texas hold em poker (ds) - 12.99 (is this any good?)
[/QUOTE]
I enjoyed it. It has a quasi-RPG element to it where you can purchase stats with your winnings-- luck, intimidation, etc. It has great graphics, perhaps some of the better ones seen on DS.
EDIT: Never mind. Thinking of the wrong poker game.

[quote name='schuerm26']Goldeneye Rogue Agent for $12.99 is a good price isn't it?[/QUOTE]

Its actualy a fine deal, i might just get that, thanks. Thanks to the OP ASwell.

Picked up:

Tiger Woods PSP $20
ATV Fury PSP $25
MLB PSP $25
pinball HOF PS2 $13
UMD cases $4
Tales of Symphonia GC $20

for $106 shipped.
Not a huge deal, but no tax and cheap shipping makes it worthwhile, especially since gamestop now charges me tax. I'm getting more willing to spend close to retail on videogames lately...

Coupon only worked through etoys. I also used a visa.
Thanks OP for pointing out this clearance!

Already looked, nothing really low enough for me. Thought about Riviera, but will probably just look around for it used or trade for it.

Stopped in my KB this evening and picked up some decent games; all were Orange tagged "Buy 1 Get 1 50% off". Here is what I scored:

Aggresive Inline (XBX) - $5
My Street (PS2) - $2.50
Pacman VS. (NGC) - $5
Pacman Fever (PS2) - $2.50
Quake 3 Arena (DC) - $1
Quake 3 Arena (DC) - $0.50

[quote name='neudog']Stopped in my KB this evening and picked up some decent games; all were Orange tagged "Buy 1 Get 1 50% off". Here is what I scored:

Aggresive Inline (XBX) - $5
My Street (PS2) - $2.50
Pacman VS. (NGC) - $5
Pacman Fever (PS2) - $2.50
Quake 3 Arena (DC) - $1
Quake 3 Arena (DC) - $0.50[/QUOTE]

when you say pacman vs are you talking about pacman world 2?

bread's done
Back