Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol + Bonus [Blu-ray] (Best Buy/Future Shop Exclusive)

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
:br: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: GHOST PROTOCOL + BONUS DISC [BLU-RAY DISC] (BEST BUY & FUTURE SHOP EXCLUSIVE)

Exclusive ----->
M2195385.jpg
vs.
61nwfYBJ2-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like the extra disc just has some more special fretures. Not worth the extra $8 in my opinion. However the movie was amazing, totally worth owning.

It's a different cover and a bonus disc.

Here's what's supposedly included on this disc

– Mission Accepted (47:37) HD
– Suiting Up In Prague (17:56) HD
– Heating Up in Dubai (17:38) HD
– Vancouver Fisticuffs (12:03) HD

– Impossible Missions (50:32) HD
– The Russian Prison (11:47) HD
– Shooting in IMAX (3:33) HD
– Art Department (2:55) HD
– A Roll of Film (2:32) HD
– Life Masks (1:38) HD
– Stepping into the Storm (2:02) HD
– The Sandstorm (3:06) HD
– Dubai Car Crash (8:14) HD
– Lens on the Burj (0:52) HD
– Props (3:14) HD
– Composer (10:39) HD

– Deleted Scenes with optional commentary by Director Brad Bird (14:50) HD
– Alternate Opening - Hendricks Practices His Speech (1:42) HD
– Mission on the Train (1:35) HD
– Confusion in the Van (2:08) HD
– Benji Almost Caught in the Kremlin (1:15) HD
– Hendricks and Leonid in the Hangar (3:37) HD
– Arrival at the Burj - Original Version (1:20) HD
– Ethan and Jane in the Jet (2:51) HD
– Wistrom and Chips (0:22) HD

– Trailers (4:48) HD
– Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol Dom TRL 1 (Rogue Alt V.27A) (2:22) HD
– Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol Dom TRL 2 (Setup V.20B Rev 2) (2:26) HD

– Easter Eggs (4:24) HD
– Dubai Hotel (1:11) HD
– Annie Awards (2:23) HD
– Prague Hotel Elevator :)32) HD
– Giacchino 100th Anniversary (0:18) HD

[quote name='anderson4145']It seems like the extra disc just has some more special fretures. Not worth the extra $8 in my opinion. However the movie was amazing, totally worth owning.[/QUOTE]

Saw the movie in theaters, enjoyed it. My issue was it was just TOO FAKE. Cruise/Hunt is not superman, he's human.

[quote name='Romeo']Saw the movie in theaters, enjoyed it. My issue was it was just TOO FAKE. Cruise/Hunt is not superman, he's human.[/QUOTE]
It's totally unrealistic but, so are all the mission impossible's and most action movies for that matter.

[quote name='Romeo']Saw the movie in theaters, enjoyed it. My issue was it was just TOO FAKE. Cruise/Hunt is not superman, he's human.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, great movie.
But he should have died from the blast @ the Kremlin. Enjoyed it so much that the wife wanted to see it twice on IMAX.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Added Blu-ray video review and specs on the OP.[/QUOTE]Removed video review, added link to readable review.

Didn't see it in theaters but might pick up the BB exclusive. Priced @ $22, it's a good price for a blind buy. And yes, I have seen MP1 & MP3... sadly haven't seen MP2 yet. Enjoyed all of them :whistle2:D Can't wait :whistle2:D

[quote name='Greenboom98']Didn't see it in theaters but might pick up the BB exclusive. Priced @ $22, it's a good price for a blind buy. And yes, I have seen MP1 & MP3... sadly haven't seen MP2 yet. Enjoyed all of them :whistle2:D Can't wait :whistle2:D[/QUOTE]

Do yourself a favor and avoid MI:2 at all costs.

They showed he wasn't superman in the film, though...

He takes like three hard falls in the film. He totally botched the landing in Dubai, and needed saving from Brandt. And then there was Ethan's injury at the end.

Thanks for the update on the BB.com price. Order a copy of the movie plus used a $5 certificate, so it came to $15.89 shipped for the movie from Best Buy with the extra Bluray disc.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Dropped to $19.99.[/QUOTE]It's only a price for today, according to the weekly ad, so if you want it, get it today either in-store or make an in-store pickup for it.

Haven't seen this one yet but I'll be grabbing the exclusive today. M:I 2 is the best of the first 3 by far. It has real style and fast-paced, slick action. Part 1 has a lousy story and part 3 has bad, TV-movie style action. Interesting thing about part 4 is that it's Brad Bird's first live-action film after doing stuff like Iron Giant and Incredibles. Definitely curious to see it for that reason. Part 2 had the highest domestic gross but Part 4 came close. Part 4 had the highest foreign gross. Part 3 was the lowest on both, which tells you Part 4 was a real rebound and must have had good word-of-mouth. Ebert gave it 3.5 stars which I think is the highest he gave any of the M:I movies.

[quote name='shrike4242']It's only a price for today, according to the weekly ad, so if you want it, get it today either in-store or make an in-store pickup for it.[/QUOTE]You could also order it from BBY.com today with free shipping, though you risk a poor packaging job.

I haven't seen this yet (though I've heard great things), but I'm thinking I should do an in-store pickup for the BBY-exclusive edition today using some of the GC credit I have and my $5 RZ certificate. I wonder how rare it'll become...

I went to the website and went to in store pick up and noticed they have it in stock at a BB that is closing. Is this to good to be true or is it some kind of glitch in the system?

[quote name='ThunderChunky62']I went to the website and went to in store pick up and noticed they have it in stock at a BB that is closing. Is this to good to be true or is it some kind of glitch in the system?[/QUOTE]

I noticed the same thing, and had even noticed signs for the Bluray release when I was at a closing store on Monday, so I think they probably just decided to go ahead and sell their stock at these stores. (I'm sure the stores already had their piles of stock ready to go in the back)

That said, I didn't want to take my chances with the probably pissed-off/low motivated employees (don't blame them) being sure to grab a copy with the bonus disc, so I just ordered for shipping, which has been pretty consistent in getting me the correct version(s) of movies.

Should note the MI:4 3 disc has exclusive slip cover art too. Same concept of climbing the tower, but a different angle.

bread's done
Back