Mission: Impossible Giftset Collection on Blu-ray for $20 + free shipping

Good deal depending on your situation. Only one voucher but saves you $10 if you plan to buy all three. Otherwise, if you want two vouchers and only two movies you can spend the same and pick which ones.

It was cheaper to me going the seperate route since my family planned to see MI4 over the holidays. 8 (cost of movie tix) x 3 = $24... movies come out to $6 + tax in my case (based on tix logic).

Would have picked this up if I didn't already own MI 1 and 3 on HD-DVD and recently picked up 2 for $3.99 on a recent Best Buy sale. Like with the Tom Cruise Collection (which I did pick up), they always leave an extras disc out for anyone that cares. With this set, it's the 2nd disc found on the MI 3 Blu. With the Tom Cruise Collection, they just had to leave the 2nd disc out for Minority Report.

Ouch, so they did nothing to fix the transfers in the trilogy? Shitty. I'm really torn since I'd like to have the trilogy set in a box, but if there's no voucher then it kills the deal. I could just buy the third movie, but I'm too OCD and I'd keep kicking myself for not paying $10 extra for all three. GDI!

[quote name='consoleman']Would have picked this up if I didn't already own MI 1 and 3 on HD-DVD and recently picked up 2 for $3.99 on a recent Best Buy sale. Like with the Tom Cruise Collection (which I did pick up), they always leave an extras disc out for anyone that cares. With this set, it's the 2nd disc found on the MI 3 Blu. With the Tom Cruise Collection, they just had to leave the 2nd disc out for Minority Report.[/QUOTE]

Good value on the Tom Cruise Collection that I got for $20. But I'm still looking for that Minority Report 2nd disc, so if anybody knows where I can scalp one. Lemme know!!! :)

[quote name='UNDERSTAR']Good value on the Tom Cruise Collection that I got for $20. But I'm still looking for that Minority Report 2nd disc, so if anybody knows where I can scalp one. Lemme know!!! :)[/QUOTE]

Yes, I got it for $20 too from Frys.com not long ago. Great deal, maybe even better than this deal unless you really want the movie voucher.

I almost ordered Minority Report from Amazon.com for $9.99 in one of those Lightning deals but canceled it the next morning. Really want the 2nd disc also, but I guess I'll wait till it drops closer to $5 if that day ever comes. If the extras were on the DVD Special edition, I could easily live without it, but this is all new extras made for the Blu-ray from what I read.

[quote name='UNDERSTAR']Good value on the Tom Cruise Collection that I got for $20. But I'm still looking for that Minority Report 2nd disc, so if anybody knows where I can scalp one. Lemme know!!! :)[/QUOTE]

You can probably just buy the 2-disc DVD version from Gohastings when they have one of their free shipping deals for $2-3. That would be the easiest way to get it.

Just picked up from Best Buy, don't care what the reviews say on quality, it's still infinitely better than the DVD releases. Mine came with at least 1 voucher, didn't check, but the sticker say so was on the front. Stuck MI:2 in the player for watching already.

[quote name='avwjase']You can probably just buy the 2-disc DVD version from Gohastings when they have one of their free shipping deals for $2-3. That would be the easiest way to get it.[/QUOTE]

I think the Blu-ray for Minority Report has extras even the 2-disc DVD doesn't have. Unless they came out with a more recent DVD than the 2-disc I already own.

bread's done
Back