Mixer23's 8th Lowball! [Done]

[quote name='keck17']sacred 2 $10[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM. Placing a hold on your bids until you reply, sorry for the inconvenience.

The Witcher 2, is that key in the correct format to redeem it through Steam?
Quick web searches say yes but I was looking for confirmation before I started bidding.

[quote name='BrolyB593']The Witcher 2, is that key in the correct format to redeem it through Steam?
Quick web searches say yes but I was looking for confirmation before I started bidding.[/QUOTE]

I would actually have no idea how to be sure, I'm not a PC gamer. The game was bought for my girlfriend, then I bought the CE and took the new copy out before giving it to her. If anyone could answer this for me or tell me what to look for, I'd be much obliged.

star wars force unleased II $8.50
BattleField Bad Company $4.50
motor sotrm pacific rift $3.50

Daybreakers $2.50

idk what u mean by freebies but ill take the resident evil/apocolpyse set

and
Dark Void - DudeImGodly $3
Rock Band- DudeImGodly $1
Rock Band 2(code used) - DudeImGodly $2
Green Day Rock Band +(code is used, just listed it as the + version because it has the slipcover) - DudeImGodly $3
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest - DudeImGodly $5

Updated to here!

Sorry I've been MIA all day guys, I'm settled back in now and ready for the rest of tonight's action. :)

Good luck!

[quote name='Cbenz35']
idk what u mean by freebies but ill take the resident evil/apocolpyse set[/QUOTE]

If you'll kindly read the contest section in the OP, you'll see what they're up there for. The quicker you pay, the better chance you have of procuring something good ;)

ps3.gif

Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 - $12
Motor Storm: Pacific Rift - DudeImGodly $5

ds.gif

Final Fantasy IV - $6

Hahah success! Thank you, now hopefully no one else starts racking up the price again!

I am in the middle of building a brand new pc with all kicka$$ parts so I am actually really looking forward to playing The Witcher 2 with maxed out settings and all.

Yeah, I just don't have as much time for games right now as I would like to spend "that"' much. I know its not much, but for the amount of time I have and when I'd eventually get to play it I know it'll be cheaper/as cheap.

bread's done
Back