Mixer23's 8th Lowball! [Done]

[quote name='Mixer236']Anyway, thank you guys for making my lowball a success and I'll begin working on the totals now.[/QUOTE]

It was fun! I'll send you a PM with my Canadian address!

Still bummed about MW2, but Potatoeman was kind enough to work this issue out with me and let me have Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 despite me insisting that he keep it. What a guy.

[quote name='Tsel']Still bummed about MW2, but Potatoeman was kind enough to work this issue out with me and let me have Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 despite me insisting that he keep it. What a guy.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, that was very nice of him.

[quote name='fmz65']I can't seem to find your PayPal... I don't know if I'm blind or what.[/QUOTE]

I only stayed up last night to work up the totals, I was actually waiting until today to work on sending out PMs and worry about getting the payments set up - I was up until about 2 am working on the totals alone so by that time I was just about dead myself. :lol: I'll be further updating now and will add my info to the OP.

cool will pay today and then i have the fun of ending my lowball
glad i dont work 2moro so i will be up late tonite having fun
got soda and snacks ready

[quote name='buckythekat']did not expect to win Daybreakers

will send payment later today[/QUOTE]

There were hardly any bids for the blu's the blast day or two - go figure.

Thanks for all the payments guys! If you paid it should be updated net to your name in the first post. If I made a mistake or forgot someone please let me know and I'll fix it ASAP.

just a heads up with your instructions in the first post

forum rules say you can't ask for gift payments so you might want to edit that out before a mod sees

[quote name='buckythekat']just a heads up with your instructions in the first post

forum rules say you can't ask for gift payments so you might want to edit that out before a mod sees[/QUOTE]

Oh, yeah - totally forgot about that.

Thanks for letting me know, changing it up now.

[quote name='Freemason']i think you missed my spiderman 3 Blu, lemme know the new total when you get that figured out. thanks![/QUOTE]

Just sent you a PM, sorry!

I was pretty much barely clinging to life when I went through all of that last night.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Hey mix i sent you a PM about me needing your email for the amazon credit but i never got a reply :p[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that! I opened the PM to reply but I guess I never got around to it - doing so now.

Received my package today, will leave feedback once I retrieve it from my parents house and check out the game.

Thanks for the incredibly fast shipping!!!

[quote name='knightsdwn']Any updates on my package?[/QUOTE]

Yours actually went out on Thursday, it should arrive any day now.

I apologize the the last five buyers whose packages have not shipped yet, I had to work overtime yesterday so that prevented me from getting the last ones shipped out as I had originally planned. Today, to be completely honest, I overslept. I also apologize for this, and I promise to have all packages shipped out on Monday(I'll leave work early if I have to). I appreciate everyone patience and and prompt payment, you've all combined to make this little venture of mine a complete success. If you have received your items, please leave feedback, as I will leave it once it has been left for me.

Thanks again for everything!

Got my items today! Great lowball! Sending feedback your way sir.

Just realized I don't have feedback from you yet either. Not being pushy, just reminding you. :)

[quote name='fmz65']Mixer I still haven't gotten feedback from you :p[/QUOTE]

Thanks for reminding me! I just left it. Sorry about that, I've been a bit overwhelmed with my PM inbox. :lol: If I end up overlooking anyone else, please let me know here and I'll get right on it!

Also - all packages have been SHIPPED! Thanks again for everything, you guys. :cool:

I've already beat Rayman Origins and loved it on my PS3. I wholeheartedly recommend it on the 3DS as well although it loses a bit in transition. If the bids don't get too high I may just buy it for that and replay it.

[quote name='Osirus313']When is this gonna get poppin?[/QUOTE]

I decided to delay it a week to give me time to get some pictures up. This may change over the weekend if I get a chance, so we'll see.

[quote name='Blabadon']I've already beat Rayman Origins and loved it on my PS3. I wholeheartedly recommend it on the 3DS as well although it loses a bit in transition. If the bids don't get too high I may just buy it for that and replay it.[/QUOTE]

That is actually the 3DS port of the original Rayman... Sorry for the confusion. But yes, Origins is awesome. :bouncy:

And, lastly, I added another handful of new items.

I still haven't had time to upload the pics yet(Assassin's Creed III ;) ), but I will do it sometime over the weekend. Anyway, let's go ahead and say we're now LIVE!

Updated. Just a heads up that I may be a little slow between updates on Saturday & Sunday, I have my little brother & sisters over for a weekend visit.

bread's done
Back