Mixer23's 8th Lowball! [Done]

Damnit mixer, I just bought Kingdoms of Amalur 1 day before you posted it as a new addition! I have been looking for a deal on that game for a while. At least I'm really enjoying it. Everyone should bid high on that game, it's really fun, and the sound design is awesome!

Dust 514 Voucher-$3.50
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinel of the Starry Skies-$1.50
Resistance: Fall of Man-$3.50
Game of Thrones-$10.50
Uncharted 3 GotY Edition(sealed)-$16.50

Uncharted 3 GOTY - $17
Killzone 2 - $5
The Orange Box - $10
Modnation Racers - $8
Mass Effect 2 - $5
Resistance - $5

Little Deviants - $9
8GB Card - $9

[quote name='Blabadon']That 8GB card is insanely cheap.[/QUOTE]

Shhhhhhhhh, before you make the bids go up. It'd be nice to go from 4 to 8GB. Would rather have a 16 or 32GB one of course.

[quote name='sdragon']Shhhhhhhhh, before you make the bids go up. It'd be nice to go from 4 to 8GB. Would rather have a 16 or 32GB one of course.[/QUOTE]

To late. I still haven't filled my 8GB yet, but I feel Persona 4 might take the rest of the space.

[quote name='sdragon']Shhhhhhhhh, before you make the bids go up. It'd be nice to go from 4 to 8GB. Would rather have a 16 or 32GB one of course.[/QUOTE]

Good luck to you, I had a friend trade me his 32 GB since he owed me some cash. It's been invaluable.

[quote name='Mixer236']Good luck to you, I had a friend trade me his 32 GB since he owed me some cash. It's been invaluable.[/QUOTE]

Sony promotes movies and shows (and games of course), but what use is it if I have to pay $100 to store them all (32 GB). :cry:

I wish you could delete them to make more room and still "keep" your movies/shows.

[quote name='sdragon']Sony promotes movies and shows (and games of course), but what use is it if I have to pay $100 to store them all (32 GB). :cry:

I wish you could delete them to make more room and still "keep" your movies/shows.[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean, there's absolutely no way I was gonna shell out $100 for a memory card(especially for only 32GB), so I'm lucky in that I had a friend that had one and was willing to let it go.

Oh, I just got a PM and wanted to clarify that the Resistance 3 online pass is indeed unused. :) It's printed on the back of the manual.

Lol
You guys should have seen how sad I looked
I had the things I was bidding on ready in the quick reply box while refreshing this page on my tablet so I could snipe anything.

Don't be like me folks.

Anyways, thanks man!

Hah, not too much craziness there in the final minutes!

Thank you guys very much for all of your bids and your participation. I'll add up the totals real quick and throw them into the second post of the thread. Invoices will go out tomorrow morning.

What are these bonuses or freebies for big spenders? Of course, assuming I qualified as a big spender. I imagine you will be busy tallying up the totals. I was just curious.

bread's done
Back