Miyamoto Spotpass Mii - 3DS XL only?

I figured it out. I had set my regular 3ds on a different region. Once i switched it to United States, Miyamoto-San showed up.

He showed up on Sunday, so you might have to roll your OG 3DS's date back to Sunday to get him.

He showed up on my XL and regular 3DS, in case you're wondering.

yes, he shows up on the 3ds and 3ds xl. be sure to set the console date to 3.24.13 and keep the region on US. also have spot pass enabled if you don't keep that on for some reason.

I forgot if other special visitors also carried all picture tiles, but he had everyone. managed to finish off my collection.

[quote name='kRiMMeH']He never showed up for me, i tried the date roll back and everything. :([/QUOTE]

It has nothing to do with what date your DS is set at. When they sent Reggie my 3DS was set on 2002 and still received him. They only offer the Special Miis for about a week or two.

Oh okay thanks for the info, I had got my xl beginning of this month so i probably just missed him. I did get a regular Miyamoto the other day (not in the luigi outfit and you can't use him for find mii or puzzle).

bread's done
Back