MK Vita $30 TODAY ONLY

[quote name='robbyH']Actually it was part of a four day Memorial Day sale. But today is the last day.

Get it, it's all the content of MK:Komplete but at half price.[/QUOTE]

Um it's only $10 off, not 50% off...

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Um it's only $10 off, not 50% off...[/QUOTE]

If you're considering $30 for Vita vs PS3/Xbox 360 Komplete for $60? Not sure tbh :drool:

[quote name='ProAnon']If you're considering $30 for Vita vs PS3/Xbox 360 Komplete for $60? Not sure tbh :drool:[/QUOTE]

MKKE was launched at $50, can be had right now for $40 on amazon, gamestop, and I believe a few other places. Also, 2 months ago MKKE for PS3 and 360 was $30 at GS for a week or so. Either way this is at best $10 off if compared to console version (but those come with a digital copy of the first MK game and some MP3s) so I still can't see this being a 50% discount no matter how you slice it.

Meh enough of the ports. When I see rayman and mk constantly on aale I shake my head as I - along with a lot of other people - already have the console versions. Im not rebuying for some touch gimmick

[quote name='sukTHEfac']Meh enough of the ports. When I see rayman and mk constantly on aale I shake my head as I - along with a lot of other people - already have the console versions. Im not rebuying for some touch gimmick[/QUOTE]

Awesome...want some cheese?

bread's done
Back