MLB 09: The Show CAG League - WEEK 7 STANDINGS! READ POST #1065!!!

[quote name='melokeith']Did you all move to a new place and not tell me?[/QUOTE]

Don't think so, guess people just haven't been posting as often but hopefully more games are getting finished.

I've got two games left with Destro and Stewie, hopefully I can get those done this week.

Well I play a game or two in MLB 09 just about everyday, but I haven't seen anyone on. Been a little too busy to PM and schedule and all that but I will do that soon. Or the people I still need to play can give me a message with a time and day.

Thanks for the match, Destro. Good game. Jimenez's curve and change really saved my bacon, as I had a tough time controlling his fastball but I was able to catch you looking with the change and curve a couple of times.

I'll be PMing the other people I have left on my schedule right now.

Sorry I haven't been around much guys. Between vacations and other personal interests, I haven't touched this game in over a month (or anything on my PS3 for that matter...it's a nice blu-ray player though, haha).

I don't know why, but this year's game just hasn't grabbed me the way last year's did. I think all the glitches and patches might have sucked the fun out of it. I'm going to try to get back to playing it though. And hopefully, at some point, we'll get through these games.

bread's done
Back