MLB 2K8 CAG League (Registration Closed)

slickkill77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
78 (100%)
OK League is full

User Name/ XBL/ MLB Team

1. Slickkill77/ NinjaPenguin777/ Rays
2. mjkusy13/ mjkusy13/ Red Soxs
3. ThatDamnDave/ ThatDamnDave/ ???
4. HighlightShow/ HighlightShow/ Astros
5. Regian/ Regian/ Cubs
6. craven_fiend/ craven fiend/ Tigers
7. icecreamandcows/ ???/ Mets
8. homeland/ h0m3land/ Indians
9. MSUHitman/ MSUHitman/ Cardinals
10. seen/ ???/ Yankees
11. Griffey867/ SMariners1983/ Mariners
12. Vertigo/ soopafly/ Atlanta
13. FeNoM91/SeVeRe iMPACT/???
14. DestroVega/ DestroVega/ DBacks
15. pHi ll/ phibkd/ Phillies
16. n8rockerasu/ ???/ White Sox

Yea, I'd love to join up when the game comes out...my copy is preordered through yourfree360games.com, so I should get it soon after release hopefullly. Guess I call the BoSox.

If you get a league going, start a silver account as a friends list to compile the people that join up. Makes it easier and I'll put it in the revamped CAG Gaming Group post when I get the time.

would love to get on this.. though 2 people already calling my home team the Red Sox.. I'll go with the Mets if it works out then unless people can use the same teams cause I love seeing how they make Wakefields knuckle ball look in games.

[quote name='homeland']I'll take the Indians then.[/quote]

=(

Actually, I don't know if I'll be getting this right away or if I'd even have time to play in a league.

[quote name='DestroVega']I would like the yankees... if I can persuade the guy who called them first to switch, haha.[/quote]

Not happening.

Remaining teams to choose from.

mlb_AL.gif
AL East Baltimore Orioles
Toronto Blue Jays
AL Central Chicago White Sox Kansas City Royals Minnesota Twins
AL West Oakland Athletics Texas Rangers

mlb_NL.gif
NL East Florida Marlins Washington Nationals
NL Central Cincinnati Reds Milwaukee Brewers Pittsburgh Pirates
NL West Colorado Rockies Los Angeles Dodgers San Diego Padres San Francisco Giants

I hate to be a voice of negativity but there is no way a 30 team league will work. I've tried cag leagues that big numerous times and they rarely even get started.

I have this ordered, so depending on the start date/game times, I could join in as the Twinkies. My schedule is a little hectic until the middle of April, however.

[quote name='ruffinra']I hate to be a voice of negativity but there is no way a 30 team league will work. I've tried cag leagues that big numerous times and they rarely even get started.[/quote]

Yea, I remember last year we got the third attempted league to finally get started with 8 teams. I played two games with the same guy and one other game was played. After that nobody played any games. The most I see working is 8 teams and maybe 15 games.

Slick,
Please take me off the list. I'm going with MLB The Show on PS3 as it looks to be a much superior game this year.

Sorry to say this as I'm the admin of CAG 2K Sports gamertag but I'm starting to worry about 2K Sports. NHL and MLB games not as good this year, no more college hoops games, and the looming threat of EA take over ...

bread's done
Back