MLB Bobblehead Power Pros by Konami

Damn...the first DLC is out and it's $5! This game might hit $30 after all, lol. I actually loved the demo, I just know I would want all the extra crap, and don't really want to spend that much. I do love the RBI Baseball style gameplay though.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Damn...the first DLC is out and it's $5! This game might hit $30 after all, lol. I actually loved the demo, I just know I would want all the extra crap, and don't really want to spend that much. I do love the RBI Baseball style gameplay though.[/QUOTE]

I ended up buying the base game. I am definitely going to hold off on the DLC for a while. $5 for All-Star teams and Home Run Derby is way too much for me.

I am however interested in My Bobble... that one will most likely be $5 as well.

Just pisses me off when the DLC costs the same or more than the game itself. Also annoying that the options are right there in the menu for you to stare at but not use unless you fork over some points.

[quote name='sp8001']I ended up buying the base game. I am definitely going to hold off on the DLC for a while. $5 for All-Star teams and Home Run Derby is way too much for me.

I am however interested in My Bobble... that one will most likely be $5 as well.

Just pisses me off when the DLC costs the same or more than the game itself. Also annoying that the options are right there in the menu for you to stare at but not use unless you fork over some points.[/QUOTE]

I was under the impression that My Bobble had been unlocked, since there are 3 new achievements and one of them involves that mode.

[quote name='jza1218']I was under the impression that My Bobble had been unlocked, since there are 3 new achievements and one of them involves that mode.[/QUOTE]

I saw the new achievements as well, but there is no mention of My Bobble being included in the Stars DLC. I think that achievement is tied to the upcoming Battle DLC.

If anyone bought the DLC and knows for a fact what comes with it, please let us know. Thanks.

I was close to buying this. I mean on the Download Now screen, about to press the button to do it, but something told me to search around and see if this had a Success Mode like in MLB Power Pros 2008. Luckily, i found this thread stating that it didn't. fuck you Konami, you're not getting my 10 bucks without a Success Mode!

This sounds..pretty awesome. I didn't have this on my radar at all, but I am going to snag this the next time I am on my xbox.

If anyone wants to add me to their FL for games, hit me up @ MattNY.

[quote name='sp8001']I saw the new achievements as well, but there is no mention of My Bobble being included in the Stars DLC. I think that achievement is tied to the upcoming Battle DLC.

If anyone bought the DLC and knows for a fact what comes with it, please let us know. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm that the My Bobble mode is unlocked along with the Home Run Derby mode with the new DLC.

Downside in My Bobble is that you can only either play as a MLB player or edit an existing MLB player and take their spot on the roster.

[quote name='Regian']I can confirm that the My Bobble mode is unlocked along with the Home Run Derby mode with the new DLC.

Downside in My Bobble is that you can only either play as a MLB player or edit an existing MLB player and take their spot on the roster.[/QUOTE]

Eh, that sucks. I got all excited thinking that a form of Success Mode was back, but not being able to use a custom player? :cry: Will wait for this to go on sale down the line since it at least has some form of the old Success Mode.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Is what Cheapy/Shipwreck said on the CAGCast accurate? Only use power swings if u want to hit the ball out of the infield?[/QUOTE]

No, I've hit doubles with the contact swing.

What ever happened to Namco's Family Stadium series? I always liked it as well. It has been a long long time since I played it. Did it just not sell well enough and they quit making new ones?

Would probably get this game if I wasn't no hit 4 out of the 5 games I played, and didn't give up 5+ runs on all 5 games I played.. I want to like it but the whole "getting 1 hit over the course of 15 innings" part is kind of a turn off for me.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Would probably get this game if I wasn't no hit 4 out of the 5 games I played, and didn't give up 5+ runs on all 5 games I played.. I want to like it but the whole "getting 1 hit over the course of 15 innings" part is kind of a turn off for me.[/QUOTE]

Are you swinging at bad pitches? Maybe you have some input lag on your tv too?

bread's done
Back