MobiBLU 1GB/512MB Shaq-fuing Tiny MP3 Player at Walmart.com

Cyb3-rr

CAGiversary!
All colors of the 1GB (and 512MB) MobiBLU are now in stock at Walmart.com for $129.99 ($100). With tax and priority shipping (going to canada in a couple weeks :) I paid $150, but that still isn't bad.

According to Walmart.com, this item is exclusive to their website.
Added individual links, images, information -CD

0080872800127_AV6_500X500.jpg

spacer.gif

MobiBLU 1GB = $130
spacer.gif
mobiBLU 1 GB Cube Digital Audio Player, Pink

spacer.gif
mobiBLU 1 GB Cube Digital Audio Player, Black

spacer.gif
mobiBLU 1 GB Cube Digital Audio Player, Silver

spacer.gif
mobiBLU 1 GB Cube Digital Audio Player, Blue

spacer.gif
mobiBLU 1 GB Cube Digital Audio Player, Red

spacer.gif
mobiBLU 1 GB Cube Digital Audio Player, Orange

MobiBLU 512MB = $100
spacer.gif
mobiBLU 512 MB Cube Digital Audio Player, Black

spacer.gif
mobiBLU 512 MB Cube Digital Audio Player, Pink

spacer.gif
mobiBLU 512 MB Cube Digital Audio Player, Silver

mobiBLU 512 MB Cube Digital Audio Player, Blue

spacer.gif
mobiBLU 512 MB Cube Digital Audio Player, Red

spacer.gif
mobiBLU 512 MB Cube Digital Audio Player, Orange

is the screen backlit? oh and snake, can you link me to one of those cables that connects one of these things to a car stereo or something? i always wondered if an mp3 player could hook up to a car stereo

[quote name='swetooth9']is the screen backlit? oh and snake, can you link me to one of those cables that connects one of these things to a car stereo or something? i always wondered if an mp3 player could hook up to a car stereo[/QUOTE]

Yes the screen is backlit so to say. Heres a pic of it in a menu not playing music:

mobiblu-dah-1500i-4.jpg

Also it scrolls the song name, etc when playing. I have mine to turn the screen off after 30 seconds and this is adjustable.

Check other reviews Cheapy and I posted for more pics like this one review on the Walmart version(1500i):

http://www.anythingbutipod.com/archives/2005/08/mobiblu-dah1500i-review.php

As far as the MP3 player to car I have an Aux input on my car player for MP3 players.

So I basically use a 1/8th or 3.5mm male to 3.5mm male adapter. I currently only found a 6 foot length, but I know they make 2-3 foot lengths as well. The 6' seems to drain the battery a little quicker than a 3' I borrowed from my cousin.

The other options would be a tape adapter like they used to use for portable cd players in cars. The hedphone jack plugs into the output on the Mobiblue and you pop the tape into the tape player on your dash.

The third option would be an Fm transmitter. I have seent hem everywhere for sale. Basically it broadcasts the signal over your chosen frequency and you just turn on your radio to that frequency and pick up your MP3 player music... the car next to you could get the signal also... I used to have fun with that concept when I was 16 or so... if you get my drift.

Anyway good luck.

Well, after a quality test run with the MobiBLU and Shure EC2's, I am very impressed.
1GB is plenty of space, especially since its so easy to swap in/out new songs.

I love the fact that its got a lot of different sound settings, including user adjustable EQs.
Do iPods have that?

Highly recommended.

Has anyone figured out how to remove the 1 second space between tracks? Its quite annyoing when listening to DJ mixed CDs

bread's done
Back