Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS (Playstation 3 the Best) $39.99 shipped in play Asia

Just got mine in yesterday! I ordered on the 16th of Feb, it shipped the 20th. With the cheapest shipping option! :D

Alright, hope to see some of you online eventually. Going to need a lot of practice myself. PSN: Regurgitated_

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Banana Peel Assassin']Anyone local to the SoCal area, there's a local tournament scene for EVS over at Super Arcade(Walnut). They'll be running a tournament at EVO this year as well. PM for details.[/QUOTE]

There are some EXVS players at Norcal as well that were quite active last year.

You don't need to put in 70 hours before going online, just make sure you get familar with the game via the trials mode and also watch/read some of the tutorials out there on basic movements/attacks, practice for a week and you will be fine. Unlimited Brett Works has a good one. Also look for exvs tutorials on youtube or nico, and watch some recorded matches to get a feel for how other players move with the units you are interested in.

I ordered on the 26th and it still hasn't shipped yet. Guess they're sitting on it. At this rate it'll arrive along with my copy of Monster Hunter 3rd HD reprint due to ship on the 14th. Will make for a week of glorious import gaming though.

Yeah I never said 70 hours is a must before going on, but that was what my time clock(That runs continuously) said when I got done with everything offline before hopping online. I am at the point now where it is real serious and you need good communication to go any farther even-though random fights are still mostly fun and that's about the one gold star level and you see folks with thousands of battles stuck in this limbo. So I have been taking a break until I have found a good partner to strategically attack it with. Instead of being barked orders in a language I dunno while playing my style xD I am also a Norcal player tho.

New stock must have arrived, cause mine shipped this morning! Now to wait in the limbo of untracked economy shipping from Hong Kong.

[quote name='Anal Tyrant']How user friendly is this game to English Speaking American?[/QUOTE]

Very. There are tons of faqs floating around with menu translations if you need those.

bread's done
Back