Modern Warfare 2 BETA [Use MW2 thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iAlCaPwn

CAG Veteran
I heard that the beta will be released in October. Similar to the modern warfare 1 beta release. I am pretty sure that the beta keys are already reserved for a few people. The only advice i have if you want a beta is to sign up at modernwarfare2.net infinityward.com and other call of duty modern warfare 2 related sites. And there WILL be jeeps in the beta mulitplayer, im not sure for the actual game though, oh yea and there's a turret attached.

[quote name='wwe101']hmm, will there be a beta for ps3? my live ran out and i already reserved this for ps3.[/QUOTE]
yea im pretty sure, but im not sure whether you get the beta with a preorder?

when the beta drops i'll be a part of it. i was for that turd on a disc called world at war, i better be for this one. typically they let people be in the beat who pre order and are members of the official website.

I don't even remember the one for WatW but I was in MW1 and that was a pain in the ass to get on the site. As soon as they said it at e3 the site was down for days. I don't remember what group I was in but I know it was a few weeks after the beta came out that I got in. I would love to get into this one. I wonder if people will still play the first one online when MW2 comes out. If the servers are all dead on the PC for the first one I might actually get around to playing the single player of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back