Modern Warfare 2 CAG Clan - Wednesday/Friday @ 7PST/10EST

im down to play some cod when psn comes back

rcd247 = RAckt247
Experience: Beginner
Availability: Everyday
Timezone: PST
Mic: Yes

Additional Info: just got a ps3 a couple of week before ps3 getting hack, so im not that good at the game yet just like to have fun

Mad/Nokill/Hito, just ordered Tritton Axpro off amzn for 129.99, should be here in a week. Hopefully that may help my game, since I cant play with sound (damn surround sound wakes the baby = no gaming for me).

(Evilwon) Will be able to check direct connect from my modem to my ps3 once PSN is back up. I have a sinking feeling that is my provider that is causing connection lag... (was getting lag playing borderlands with my 2 friends who only live within a 15 mile radius of me).

Hope to see the regular crowd once PSN is back up.

[quote name='nakanenui']Mad/Nokill/Hito, just ordered Tritton Axpro off amzn for 129.99, should be here in a week. Hopefully that may help my game, since I cant play with sound (damn surround sound wakes the baby = no gaming for me).

(Evilwon) Will be able to check direct connect from my modem to my ps3 once PSN is back up. I have a sinking feeling that is my provider that is causing connection lag... (was getting lag playing borderlands with my 2 friends who only live within a 15 mile radius of me).

Hope to see the regular crowd once PSN is back up.[/QUOTE]

nice deal on the AX Pro's. I got mine off of Amazon few months ago for $150.
Let me know how they are for you. I'm curious to know what you personally think. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm moved into my new apartment (and new area) and my internet connection drops down to about 7-8MB during peak times so I shouldn't have any connection problems anymore. Looking forward to PSN coming back online.

[quote name='Mr. 420']I can't wait to play some COD Aim ASSisted ops, i mean Modern Aim ASSist 2. I mean Killzone 2 online.:booty:[/QUOTE]

Mr. Asshat, sorry that some of us got bored with SLOWcom Boredomtation. Some of us actually do not have the patience to out wait someone who is high and loses track of how long they have been hiding.

BTW, how is Boredomtation without the PSN? What about the latest, greatest release? Double :booty: for me.

[quote name='pogipinoy27']did anyone else think that snake was on the team that brought down bin laden this week or was it just me?[/QUOTE]

lol. CQC'ed the entire compound, minus the Double-tap to Bin-Laden's head. :applause:

[quote name='nakanenui']Team Bravo? Snake, Nokill, Mad? No C4 or double rangers so it couldnt be them or could it?[/QUOTE]
Inserted at night, by chopper, killed like 5 guys and a girl and extracted one dead body back to base? Sounds like a CTF match to me.

luckily we had Mr. Asshat make a stupid comment for the 100th time to get some life back into this thread.

I miss the 20 posts per day this thread used to get.

You guys should just really ignore 420 he's obviously just trolling. His name alone should tell you that. Responding to him just gives him the attention he so desperatly craves.

I finally had time to play MK for the first time. BEST MK EVER.
So brutal, gameplay is uber fun and decent to pick up.

Played story mode last night upto Cyrax and Sector. Just totally awesome to see what everyone was before all the new mortal kombats. Amazing tie in with the previous MK's. Brings back alot of nostalgia.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']You guys should just really ignore 420 he's obviously just trolling. His name alone should tell you that. Responding to him just gives him the attention he so desperatly craves.[/QUOTE]

Ignore him with this link

[quote name='pogipinoy27']MW3 anyone?[/QUOTE]

I don't think that should be posted in here, considering it's not "really" made by the people who made MW2.

Also, I think a new MW2 hack is out. Since PSN's been up and the last MW2 patch I hadn't run into any hacked rooms, but last night I ran into 2 hacked lobbies.

I don't know what it was, but what was odd is that I thought only if the host was hacked would hacked "messages" or "text" would appear on screen while playing. Last night my friend was host, because after he left the lobby switched, and we still got the little hacked messages on the left side of the screen that said the hacked players name and some other shit before my friend left. (That's actually why he left, because he saw the hacked message)

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Also, I think a new MW2 hack is out. Since PSN's been up and the last MW2 patch I hadn't run into any hacked rooms, but last night I ran into 2 hacked lobbies.

I don't know what it was, but what was odd is that I thought only if the host was hacked would hacked "messages" or "text" would appear on screen while playing. Last night my friend was host, because after he left the lobby switched, and we still got the little hacked messages on the left side of the screen that said the hacked players name and some other shit before my friend left. (That's actually why he left, because he saw the hacked message)[/QUOTE]
The latest patch from IW is only on the XBox 360 and the PC. They have the newer patch that is supposed to deal with the hacking/cheating issue. The one we've had was cracked within 3 days and since it's a saved game state, it only has to be transferred from a hacked PS3 to a regular PS3 to enable cheating online with the latest firmware.

Medal of Honor Campaign is not too bad. I dont think I will waste time on the multiplayer though. Might try to find a cheap BFBC2 to tide the time til BF3.

MW2 is getting worse and worse online. Got a wall hack guy who knew where i was regardless of anything i did, then ran into a guy whos throwing knives always killed you regardless of where he threw them. Then of course the usual mw2 bs like noob tubes, quickscopers and freight train MLC runners. Had to have been the worst 3 days of playing MW2 ive ever witnessed.

[quote name='blitz6speed']MW2 is getting worse and worse online. Got a wall hack guy who knew where i was regardless of anything i did, then ran into a guy whos throwing knives always killed you regardless of where he threw them. Then of course the usual mw2 bs like noob tubes, quickscopers and freight train MLC runners. Had to have been the worst 3 days of playing MW2 ive ever witnessed.[/QUOTE]
It's not getting worse, it's been bad since IW has failed multiple patchings. The cheaters quieted down but they never left and that's IW's fault. They need to release the newest XBox/PC patch for the PS3.

[quote name='Mad39er']It's not getting worse, it's been bad since IW has failed multiple patchings. The cheaters quieted down but they never left and that's IW's fault. They need to release the newest XBox/PC patch for the PS3.[/QUOTE]

Its gotten worse for me, because 4-5 days ago i got into great matches, no cheaters and was having a blast. Then as of 3 days ago everything went to shit again and hasnt gotten better at all. Its really pathetic honestly.

[quote name='blitz6speed']Its gotten worse for me, because 4-5 days ago i got into great matches, no cheaters and was having a blast. Then as of 3 days ago everything went to shit again and hasnt gotten better at all. Its really pathetic honestly.[/QUOTE]
Trust me when I say that there was cheating, you just didn't notice it. Every single match I played has had people "stealth" cheating with UAV/radar hacks and wallhacks. They didn't make it obvious, but now they have yet again.

Just a quick note to my gameshare peeps. I'm picking up Wipeout and that Super Star Dust game along with Mod nation and LBP for PSP. I'll have that info available later on.

jmbreci, noticed you playing Borderlands last night. Are you doing storyline or expansions? If you want some company just holler. I only did the zombie and the claptrap expansions, so I need to do the rest. I am almost done with NFSHP plat, then I have Sly Collection to open. I have only seen 1 or 2 people on my friends list playing BFBC2, and Mad is probably owning on Socom 4 (on sale for $35, but undecided if 3rd person tactical shooters are my thing).

I got Dead Nation and LBP on my main account, and Super Stardust/Dead Nation on my other PS3. Mad, I will get Wipeout off your map pack account when the info is available. I have not tried to check if the freebie welcome back games are gameshareable.

I noticed the B:BC2 thread was gone? But I am almost done with campaign, so if any of yall have it and want to get some shooting in, hit me up.

Langdon, if I see you online I will hit you up for some end game power leveling fun. I want to start/finish some of the DLC and could always use a higher level partner.

[quote name='LordKefka06']5 Days: Uncharted 3 Beta.[/QUOTE]

So, the rumors of you ending up at a donkey show in Tijuana were incorrect. :whistle2:#

Kaiser & Langdon - feel free to join me anytime. I usually play online in private match mode. Level 38 (?) and only need 4 more to plat it. I have not played too much of the expansions but have been exploring Dr Zed's zombies for xp.

[quote name='jmbreci']So, the rumors of you ending up at a donkey show in Tijuana were incorrect. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
I always held firmly that he simply moved somewhere he could stretch his fairy wings and drink Zima.

[quote name='Mad39er']I always held firmly that he simply moved somewhere he could stretch his fairy wings and drink Zima.[/QUOTE]

No, he'd have to stretch them with something else since the dress maker quit making Zima.

[quote name='nakanenui']Well, Nokill is a teenage boy so he is probably out there taking full advantage of those San Diego honeys... or playing WoW?[/QUOTE]

Hence our hassling him about a donkey show in Tijuana & drinking Zima. ;)

I thought WoW was the reason he wasn't with the "better" sex....then again, I just saw Bad Teacher.

so i dont see anyone playing this game these days. tempted to sell it. GS gives 11+bonus50%+10%PUR, so yeah.

If anyone wants to play Bad Company 2, I am slowly getting into it. Again, I am leaning towards BF3, and maybe picking up MW3 when it drops cheap. Dunno what you guys are planning.

So far every game that was on my radar has been a let down. I will be picking up MW3 hands down, but BF3 is still a temporary option.

Lol don't you guys realize bioshock infinite is going to be the best online shooter.
Just wondering but do other people that play this game take off aim assist because it seems like maybe 1 out of 100 people do it.

Don't you guys know, MAG is where it's at! (Found it for $7, been playing it for a while, with all the bonus xp, you level up stoopid quick.)

I'll play MW, MW2, BlOps, whatevs. Gimme a shout if you see me.

I'm getting MW3.

[quote name='LordKefka06']So far every game that was on my radar has been a let down. I will be picking up MW3 hands down, but BF3 is still a temporary option.[/QUOTE]

Boy did you call Metal of Honor, lol. But I just plat that fuc-er and the single player was not too bad. Multiplayer was ok, but very one sided, due to the higher ranked people just owning on noobs with basic equip. Got it cheap and will be trading it in for close to price paid, so it was basically a ~$5 rental.

Since this year my class load is seems to start to lightening up I'll be probably around more often. Will be definitely getting both games since both look really good and it seems that both games have a different look and feel. BF3 seems to be more of a simulator of an actual soldier while MW3 seems to be a recreation of a Michael Bay movie with an AC130 and multiplayer (Hopefully the hacking is non issue this time).

Can't wait to meet the rest of the CAGs in MW3 and start steam rolling publics.

bread's done
Back