Modern Warfare 3 Midnight Launch - Post Where You'll Be

Walmart, won't be buying a copy though.

Will be waiting for my 3 hardened editions to arrive in the mail tomorrow from Amazon!

If Gamestop didn't suck ass I would be there at midnight with several friends, but oh well.

[quote name='ShadowSx']Walmart, won't be buying a copy though.

Will be waiting for my 3 hardened editions to arrive in the mail tomorrow from Amazon!

If Gamestop didn't suck ass I would be there at midnight with several friends, but oh well.[/QUOTE]

Looks like we got ourselves a hoarder.

Unless you're buying it for PS3, 360, and PC. Then you\'re just a superfan.

Gamestop does indeed suck ass. Smells like Arby's and armpits.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Looks like we got ourselves a hoarder.

Unless you're buying it for PS3, 360, and PC. Then you\'re just a superfan.

Gamestop does indeed suck ass. Smells like Arby's and armpits.[/QUOTE]

They sell out on pre-orders 2 days after they are available, yet amazon took them months later. Then they try to sell me the regular version and elite separate? No thanks Lamestop.

And for the 3 copies, 1 is for me, another for a friend, and the 3rd either to sell or give to a friend.

[quote name='ShadowSx']They sell out on pre-orders 2 days after they are available, yet amazon took them months later. Then they try to sell me the regular version and elite separate? No thanks Lamestop.

And for the 3 copies, 1 is for me, another for a friend, and the 3rd either to sell or give to a friend.[/QUOTE]
That's pretty sweet, hooking everyone up.

Hate Gamestop for that shit.

Asleep, because some of us have to get up for work to pay the goddamn bills instead of waiting in line for some stupid video game.

Yeah, not everyone has trust funds so they can sit in lines all night waiting for Deadly Premonition 4.

Some just have parents that can pay for stuff.

I'll be in bed, peacefully and nyquily asleep. I can't say I'm bursting at the seams to play a yearly game made by three developers, I can wait for my gamefly copy.

Just got back from Walmart 20 minutes ago, and I must say that game is beyond my expectations. Can't wait to get my hands on it tomorrow.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yeah, not everyone has trust funds so they can sit in lines all night waiting for Deadly Premonition 4.[/QUOTE]

Don't start with me Joel.

Anyway, I'll be at the midnight launch at the Gamestop in Silver Spring, MD buying 3 versions of the Hardened Edition with my trust fund money.

[quote name='ihadFG']Don't start with me Joel.

Anyway, I'll be at the midnight launch at the Gamestop in Silver Spring, MD buying 3 versions of the Hardened Edition with my trust fund money.[/QUOTE]
I'm just kiddin', broshua.;)

[quote name='dorklance']how is that btw?[/QUOTE]

It's shockingly good, the PC port itself is really good too. If you plan to pick it up on PC, then it's only 30 bucks.

[quote name='weeyaosi']If Gamestop didn't suck ass I would be there at midnight with several friends, but oh well.[/QUOTE]

Well on the plus side you won't have to deal with the crushing disappointment that your friends will experience when they get there at midnight only to find out that the game released last tuesday.

Edit: ok, nevermind just checked the deal page and it turns out you're just a spammer posting fluff to get deal posting privileges.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back