mods please close, this weeks winners have been chosen :D

wow , i didnt know that the guy in 4th, ronnie, is a professional model and was on TV and a runway model, how the hell do i have more votes than this guy?! hes got this thing on his blog as well as clips of him ...modelling and such
interesting

[quote name='greydemise']wow , i didnt know that the guy in 4th, ronnie, is a professional model and was on TV and a runway model, how the hell do i have more votes than this guy?! hes got this thing on his blog as well as clips of him ...modelling and such
interesting[/QUOTE]
Voted again. Good number four will get disqualified most likely since this is for amateurs.

thanks for the votes guys :D and im thinking of sending out some emails from diff accts and ips about him..a friend sent me a bunch of links, hes an actor and a supermodel...as well as a bit of a douche she says.haha1

Voted from Home Desktop and Laptop

2 Votes so far today, will vote and post from work as well!

I also noticed that I seem to post behind Whirly a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SkeletonBrute']Voted from Home Desktop and Laptop

2 Votes so far today, will vote and post from work as well!

I also noticed that I seem to post behind Whirly a lot![/QUOTE]

haha :applause:

images

heading off to school..thanks for the votes ..you guys rock :D! next prize drawing in only 2 more days!! the weeks just fly right by!
be back by 10~ tonight :) go CAG!

woohoo! thanks so mcuh for the votes guys :)!

im sad and happy..i finished my dissertation and had a falling out with a friend ive had for 10 years, he just turned into a supreme jerk :(! oh well..

i tihnk i need to add some of you guys on xbl XD!...for fun and such
all i have to do is mail my final project out and im finally all done with the summer class!! sorry, im still ecstatic about this

i got a reply back from the urban decay people, they sent a very friendly response thanking for concern and whatnot, but they said the celebrity dude is still in the contest since he's still in amateur status :( oh well
we still got this :D
also!! dont forget!! next prize drawing is tommorow!
lets make this a bigger and better one :)

bread's done
Back