Mods please close

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='depascal22']Where's your trade list??? Do you have something to offer for the PSP?[/QUOTE]

The picture that says CML by my name.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']would you pay 35 for trauma center (DS)?[/quote]

Sorry brother. I'm not looking to buy anything right now. Got anything for trade?

[quote name='Sarge']What are you looking for, for the psp?.[/quote]

An offer that will knock my socks off. Otherwise, it's getting upgraded.

I can give you a 2.6 PSP with a complete row of pixels which died just two days ago, a 256 card, and $40 for your PSP. I'm in NY too so we can meet up some place local if you want to see it in person.

[quote name='UnPimpMyRide']I can give you a 2.6 PSP with a complete row of pixels which died just two days ago, a 256 card, and $40 for your PSP. I'm in NY too so we can meet up some place local if you want to see it in person.[/quote]

Not interested in another PSP right now and especially not one with an entire row of dead pixels.

[quote name='UnPimpMyRide']I can give you a 2.6 PSP with a complete row of pixels which died just two days ago, a 256 card, and $40 for your PSP. I'm in NY too so we can meet up some place local if you want to see it in person.[/QUOTE]

LOL

[quote name='depascal22']Which one? The only thing I see on your list is Silent Hill.[/quote]

The only one you have up for GBA :lol:
Is there anything else your interested in? I wouldn't trade Silent Hill for Castlevania 1-1.

I have syphon filter if your interested in that.. interested in your psp games.. GTA especially pm me an offer if you want.. (to add to the ones ibought already

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back