Mods please close

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Nintendogs, Kingdom Hearts 2 SEALED, and Darkstalkers.

I want oh wow. All I want is that Resident Evil 4 for the GCN but you traded the cheap one, and the other you don't want to trade.

Bleh.

I do want to trade it but only for other rare items. Sorry if that seems difficult but it's the only way to stop getting some crazy offers.

[quote name='ghlbtsk']CML for Virtua Tennis, or I'll buy outright for $13.[/quote]

I didn't see anything I'm willing to trade for. I might be trading that at Coconuts. If that doesn't work out, I'm get back to you.

[quote name='nyprimus4']Do you have a PSP for sale or not?[/quote]

Oh, I'm sorry. I don't have that PSP anymore. I'll change the OP to reflect that.

All PMs replied to and again, I'm looking for trades. If you're looking to buy, give me a price you're willing to buy for and we'll go from there. Otherwise, I'll just quote an Ebay price and piss you off.

I've got a new Official Sega Saturn Arcade Stick and KOF 96 (disc only, you should have a 4-in-1 Action Replay anyway). I'm interested in FF7...

[quote name='TheOne06']How much you want for Daxter[/quote]

Name your price. I also have GTA: Liberty City Stories on my Tradelist.

[quote name='SoulReaver']CML for Daxter and TC3 w/ guncon 2. I have KH2.[/quote]

I am interested in KHII but I don't know if I want to trade Daxter and TC3 for it. There's nothing else I'm interested on your TL other than Rez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back